The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby Paphitis » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:54 am

Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
AlphaM wrote:Also i overheard a conversation with some people saying that if you have issues and conflicts with the army you can get on the stop list is that true and why is that so

Why get on the stop list if i want to lets say leave the country and go to some other country to start a new life and never come back?


You could always do what Milti did, grass up your mates and abandon your country for FIFTY YEARS and make sure you don't spend enough time on holiday in Cyprus to qualify for 'Military Service' during that half century, THEN, decide to wriggle back among the TRUE Cypriots by insisting you are a 'Patriot'. :lol:

Pervert, did you do your full prison sentence or were you given parole ? What a disgusting thing to do, she was barely 9 years old !!!


Silly old sod. :lol:

You've got the hump because you know that your claims to 'Patriotism' have been exposed BUT, there is a new law in Cyprus (particularly for old 'Draft Dodgers') that, at whatever age the 'DD' may be, the 'Military' are empowered to capture and take into custody the offender and put him to work cleaning out the 'Shit Houses' in the barracks.

Best get your mop and bucket ready mate, the 'Games Up' for you I fear. :lol:


You want him to get a mop and bucket?

He has plenty of eastern European slaves to do that for him now, for about $2 per day. That's about half a cup of coffee.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby miltiades » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:44 am

Why do you think I call you a Pervert, simple, because of your criminal record. No wonder you keep changing your name, even your religion, however you are on the list of Perverts for the rest of your miserable life.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby Schnauzer » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:34 am

miltiades wrote:Why do you think I call you a Pervert, simple, because of your criminal record. No wonder you keep changing your name, even your religion, however you are on the list of Perverts for the rest of your miserable life.


The depth of your stupidity knows no bounds when you make such claims and merely emphasizes the fact that YOUR conduct (both current and past) has been exposed despite your protestations to the contrary.

The fact that you have the audacity to consider yourself a 'Patriotic Cypriot' is laughable to say the very least and actually insults the integrity of those that (due to their past histories) confirms that they were.

'Were' ....,because (as in the case of 'Markos Drakos' who was riddled with bullets when he held off the 'Brits' and sacrificed his life in order to allow his comrades to escape) such 'Patriots' are no longer among us.

Or (a bit nearer to YOUR experiences) remember young 'Evagoras Pallikarides', a 'Patriot' who was arrested by the 'Brits' on December 18th 1956 (ring any bells ?) because some young school-kid in the 'Paphos' region (or so it is assumed) grassed him up for the £5,000 reward for his capture (such 'Blood Money) to be held in trust until the little grass reached the age of maturity (which apparently he never did).

Enjoy your flight ( December 18th 2016} to the land you say you 'Love so well' BUT, have in your mind that the 'Ghost' of 'Evagoras' may well be sitting in the seat next to you.

TRULY, the fate of THIS young 'Patriot' was an unbearable burden to the very soul of Miltiades, a man who will always have my deepest sympathy.

How DARE you suppose yourself to be counted among such 'Patriots' as these two (of thousands) who earned their place in the history of 'Cyprus' when their 'Courage' was called upon and their lives forfeited because they answered the call. :roll:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby miltiades » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:39 am

Pervert, did you share a cell whilst in prison or were you kept in isolation ?
I do hope that you are now undergoing treatment for your perversion.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby Schnauzer » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:49 am

miltiades wrote:Pervert, did you share a cell whilst in prison or were you kept in isolation ?
I do hope that you are now undergoing treatment for your perversion.


MY conscience is CLEAR !. :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby Paphitis » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:55 am

miltiades wrote:Pervert, did you share a cell whilst in prison or were you kept in isolation ?
I do hope that you are now undergoing treatment for your perversion.


Why don't you give the poor OP some good advice rather than insult everyone.

I've been told you are an expert on Stop lists and how to get around them.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby Schnauzer » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:08 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Pervert, did you share a cell whilst in prison or were you kept in isolation ?
I do hope that you are now undergoing treatment for your perversion.


Why don't you give the poor OP some good advice rather than insult everyone.

I've been told you are an expert on Stop lists and how to get around them.


His flight is already booked and his bags packed (once again) :lol: , I think he keeps a few bags packed just in case he needs to 'Jump Ship' depending upon which way the wind blows at any given moment.

The 'Daily Mail' is HIS 'Bible' and the source of most of his 'Plagiarized Political Opinions', I think he currently rather favours the 'Russians, they DO love a 'SPY' or a 'Grass' in their midst (by all accounts). :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby Paphitis » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:14 am

Schnauzer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Pervert, did you share a cell whilst in prison or were you kept in isolation ?
I do hope that you are now undergoing treatment for your perversion.


Why don't you give the poor OP some good advice rather than insult everyone.

I've been told you are an expert on Stop lists and how to get around them.


His flight is already booked and his bags packed (once again) :lol: , I think he keeps a few bags packed just in case he needs to 'Jump Ship' depending upon which way the wind blows at any given moment.

The 'Daily Mail' is HIS 'Bible' and the source of most of his 'Plagiarized Political Opinions', I think he currently rather favours the 'Russians, they DO love a 'SPY' or a 'Grass' in their midst (by all accounts). :lol:


he also gets his cheap airline tickets from the Daily Mail's Travel section coupons! :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby miltiades » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:25 am

Paphitis wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Pervert, did you share a cell whilst in prison or were you kept in isolation ?
I do hope that you are now undergoing treatment for your perversion.


Why don't you give the poor OP some good advice rather than insult everyone.

I've been told you are an expert on Stop lists and how to get around them.


His flight is already booked and his bags packed (once again) :lol: , I think he keeps a few bags packed just in case he needs to 'Jump Ship' depending upon which way the wind blows at any given moment.

The 'Daily Mail' is HIS 'Bible' and the source of most of his 'Plagiarized Political Opinions', I think he currently rather favours the 'Russians, they DO love a 'SPY' or a 'Grass' in their midst (by all accounts). :lol:


he also gets his cheap airline tickets from the Daily Mail's Travel section coupons! :lol:

Just because the Pervert ....voted for your views, the one and only, you dont have to lick his arse.
Pervert, I hear your probation officer is kept very busy following your steps in case you re offend again!!
Was in prison that you were radicalised ?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: How can a Cypriot get on the stop list?

Postby Paphitis » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:30 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Pervert, did you share a cell whilst in prison or were you kept in isolation ?
I do hope that you are now undergoing treatment for your perversion.


Why don't you give the poor OP some good advice rather than insult everyone.

I've been told you are an expert on Stop lists and how to get around them.


His flight is already booked and his bags packed (once again) :lol: , I think he keeps a few bags packed just in case he needs to 'Jump Ship' depending upon which way the wind blows at any given moment.

The 'Daily Mail' is HIS 'Bible' and the source of most of his 'Plagiarized Political Opinions', I think he currently rather favours the 'Russians, they DO love a 'SPY' or a 'Grass' in their midst (by all accounts). :lol:


he also gets his cheap airline tickets from the Daily Mail's Travel section coupons! :lol:

Just because the Pervert ....voted for your views, the one and only, you dont have to lick his arse.
Pervert, I hear your probation officer is kept very busy following your steps in case you re offend again!!
Was in prison that you were radicalised ?


that's not true! He makes a lot more sense than you and is far more intelligent too!

I wouldn't know about probation officers or going to jail. I don't know as much about Stop Lists either than you do or how to get around them by flying into illegal ports on cheap LCC.

There are enablers for radicalization, and there are those trying to stop it. You're an enabler.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests