The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Is the Queen about to Die?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby kurupetos » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Is Prince Charles a Christian Orthodox?

http://www.greece-is.com/prince-charles ... istianity/
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby Paul ZKTV » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:55 pm

KING GEORGE the seventh ,he will be - and 53 countries will become republics when the queen is brown bread
User avatar
Paul ZKTV
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 am
Location: Zürich

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby Lordo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:07 am

who cares whether she lives or dies. the trouble is the parasite list gets longer each year. get them off to do a proper job and pay proper taxes like everybody else. and pay inherittance tax too for that matter.

enough of the handouts already
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby kurupetos » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:49 am

Lordo wrote:who cares whether she lives or dies. the trouble is the parasite list gets longer each year. get them off to do a proper job and pay proper taxes like everybody else. and pay inherittance tax too for that matter.

enough of the handouts already

What do you know about taxes, kuz? I thought you were a TC... :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby Lordo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 am

boy you are confusing me them them greecian greaks. and to some extents gcs too. they dont take too kindly paying their taxes either.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby kurupetos » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Lordo wrote:boy you are confusing me them them greecian greaks. and to some extents gcs too. they dont take too kindly paying their taxes either.

:lol: You live in a tax-free brothel, pezevengullimu... and Terggy is your pimp!
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby Lordo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:boy you are confusing me them them greecian greaks. and to some extents gcs too. they dont take too kindly paying their taxes either.

:lol: You live in a tax-free brothel, pezevengullimu... and Terggy is your pimp!

last few weeks has shown who has the pimp and who is the pimp. i did not see akinci running to erdogan but on the other hand anastasides has sat on tsipras lap for so long if he was a woman he would have had a babi by now.

ise delya vosgos gavole.

you understand nofink of politics or anything else.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:42 pm

The Queen is seemingly back at Work, so while on the basis of current mortality tables her death is likely within the next five years, it is probably not imminent arising out of her recent illness.

If Australians want a Republic (and with it the risk of a Clinton, Obama, Bush, Blair, Trump or Putin, Christoffeearse, etc., as el Presidente) that is up to them....., just look at who is chosen in the Current electoral process to fill positions of power to get a clue as to what the electorate is capable of....

The list of alleged parasites is by the way shrinking, and very few outside of the immediate Royal Family now get any money out of the state: until the Sovereign grant act in fact only 8 individuals got money from the state, and indeed for many years the cost of those was reimbursed by the Queen to the state out of Income from the Duchy of Lancaster. The Monarchy is now mostly funded as a percentage of money earned by the Crown Estates.

A Republic will likely cost just as much to run.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8191
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Is the Queen about to Die?

Postby kurupetos » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:boy you are confusing me them them greecian greaks. and to some extents gcs too. they dont take too kindly paying their taxes either.

:lol: You live in a tax-free brothel, pezevengullimu... and Terggy is your pimp!

last few weeks has shown who has the pimp and who is the pimp. i did not see akinci running to erdogan but on the other hand anastasides has sat on tsipras lap for so long if he was a woman he would have had a babi by now.

ise delya vosgos gavole.

you understand nofink of politics or anything else.

:lol: You are a complete idiot. How much money Tsipras gave to Nikaros, fool?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests