The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Schnauzer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:52 am

miltiades wrote:May I remind Isis supporters on Cyprus Forum that Providing "material support" to a terrorist group like ISIS is already illegal in the US (and UK).

And if you even so much as say nice things about ISIS on social media you're going to jail.


Obviously, in fact one could make this comparison - "If a dog shits on the doorstep, the owner of the dog requires that you should blame the shit, not the dog". :roll:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby miltiades » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:04 am

Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:May I remind Isis supporters on Cyprus Forum that Providing "material support" to a terrorist group like ISIS is already illegal in the US (and UK).

And if you even so much as say nice things about ISIS on social media you're going to jail.


Obviously, in fact one could make this comparison - "If a dog shits on the doorstep, the owner of the dog requires that you should blame the shit, not the dog". :roll:

Next time you are in the UK do have your ...wits about you !! Just in case you have your collar felt.
For all I know, judging by your exuberant admiration and clear support of Isis, you are in some way involved.
Eliko, Pervert, Schnauzer you have been warned.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Schnauzer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm

miltiades wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:May I remind Isis supporters on Cyprus Forum that Providing "material support" to a terrorist group like ISIS is already illegal in the US (and UK).

And if you even so much as say nice things about ISIS on social media you're going to jail.


Obviously, in fact one could make this comparison - "If a dog shits on the doorstep, the owner of the dog requires that you should blame the shit, not the dog". :roll:

Next time you are in the UK do have your ...wits about you !! Just in case you have your collar felt.
For all I know, judging by your exuberant admiration and clear support of Isis, you are in some way involved.
Eliko, Pervert, Schnauzer you have been warned.


I take it that you have 'Grassed me up', well, old habits die hard as they say. :roll:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:55 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote: ... The Invasions were due to .......blah blah blah...[/url]


You've become the forum laughing stock with your mistakes. You seem to be scooping up your own your poo-poo and spreading it on every thread.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have I? And if I have, does it matter?

I have supported my post with an academic dissertation. Can you same the same for yours? Rather it seems to display your usual personal vindictiveness, though one thing we seem to share is a tendency to the scatological..

Beware, your bitterness is consuming you, devouring what ever signs of intelligence you ever demonstrated.

I for my part went through the stage of thinking you as a laughing stock long ago, even though much of what you say, and the way you say it, is, IMO, truly laughable, in particular your pathetic attempts at abuse....
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8191
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Lordo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm

miltiades wrote:May I remind Isis supporters on Cyprus Forum that Providing "material support" to a terrorist group like ISIS is already illegal in the US (and UK).

And if you even so much as say nice things about ISIS on social media you're going to jail.

critisizing the west for
supporting saddam to attack iran and cause the death of a million lives
for attacking iraq just to remove saddam and lkilling over a million people in the bargain
for attacking syria and killing over half a million people and driving 10 million people from their homes
for supporting the attacks by saudis on yemen and killing over 16,000 people over 10,000 civilians
causing starvation of 25 million people in north africa and the middle east

does not and will not constitute support for isis no matter whai way uyou lok at with your ilk-okul diploma assuming that you have one which i doubt.

people have said they are happy for isis to attack western civilians because it is the only way the western people will understand the pain the west has imposed on the arab world by supporting taliban alqaida and isis as well as all the other dictators all over the middle east and north africa. this is a simple fact despite what goes on in your simple one cell brain of yours
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Get Real! wrote:The irresponsible British government strikes again!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/u ... 24038.html

As if Britain’s neck-deep involvement in war crimes in the ME and elsewhere isn’t bad enough, they have now embarked on an irresponsible campaign appeasing the Turkish paranoid dictator with anti-Gullenist reports and propaganda.

Much of the Turkish public is already in dire straits with the madman at the helm without further exacerbating the volatile Turkish situation but the British government doesn’t seem to care of lives it will put at risk!

Why encourage the paranoid schizophrenic? Why even get involved?

It’s none of your business Britain, and any campaign should be geared towards the removal of this clown not his strengthening!



:o :? What? :?:

wrote: Some followers of Muslim leader and businessman Fethullah Gulen were involved in last summer's failed coup in Turkey, a UK Parliament report says, adding that there is no evidence to suggest the Gulen Movement as a whole was behind the plot.


The report also said that such evidence "is so far inconclusive in relation to the organisation as a whole and its leadership".
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Lordo wrote:
miltiades wrote:May I remind Isis supporters on Cyprus Forum that Providing "material support" to a terrorist group like ISIS is already illegal in the US (and UK).

And if you even so much as say nice things about ISIS on social media you're going to jail.

critisizing the west for
supporting saddam to attack iran and cause the death of a million lives
for attacking iraq just to remove saddam and lkilling over a million people in the bargain
for attacking syria and killing over half a million people and driving 10 million people from their homes
for supporting the attacks by saudis on yemen and killing over 16,000 people over 10,000 civilians
causing starvation of 25 million people in north africa and the middle east

does not and will not constitute support for isis no matter whai way uyou lok at with your ilk-okul diploma assuming that you have one which i doubt.

people have said they are happy for isis to attack western civilians because it is the only way the western people will understand the pain the west has imposed on the arab world by supporting taliban alqaida and isis as well as all the other dictators all over the middle east and north africa. this is a simple fact despite what goes on in your simple one cell brain of yours


You would be right is that was the sole Agenda of ISIS. We know damn well that's only a sideline though.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Get Real! » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote: :o :? What? :?:

wrote: Some followers of Muslim leader and businessman Fethullah Gulen were involved in last summer's failed coup in Turkey, a UK Parliament report says, adding that there is no evidence to suggest the Gulen Movement as a whole was behind the plot.


The report also said that such evidence "is so far inconclusive in relation to the organisation as a whole and its leadership".

Apologies to Britain, but when I first read this article it had just been placed online, was much smaller, and contained no detail other than the suggestive title…

"UK report: Some Gulenists involved in Turkish coup"
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Here is an interesting article seeking to explain why the USA (and by association its allies) are not the flavour of the month in the middle east.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/02/rfk-jr-why-arabs-dont-trust-america-213601

Very well argued.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8191
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest