The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:40 am

Everton vs. Atalanta 1-5 :cry:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby RichardB » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:42 am

kurupetos wrote:Everton vs. Atalanta 1-5 :cry:


At the start of the season I really thought Everton could be 'dark horse' contenders for a top 6 position, but at the moment they seem totally clueless and I fear for their top flight survival. It's a shame to see a fine old club going this way
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Get Real! » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

RichardB wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Everton vs. Atalanta 1-5 :cry:

At the start of the season I really thought Everton could be 'dark horse' contenders for a top 6 position, but at the moment they seem totally clueless and I fear for their top flight survival. It's a shame to see a fine old club going this way

What’s worse for the Brit-Cyps or Cyp-Brits, is that in 3 weeks time (7th of December) we’ve got this one coming up…

Apollon Limassol vs Everton

So which team will a confused individual like Kurupet, support? :? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40492
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby RichardB » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Get Real! wrote:
RichardB wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Everton vs. Atalanta 1-5 :cry:

At the start of the season I really thought Everton could be 'dark horse' contenders for a top 6 position, but at the moment they seem totally clueless and I fear for their top flight survival. It's a shame to see a fine old club going this way

What’s worse for the Brit-Cyps or Cyp-Brits, is that in 3 weeks time (7th of December) we’ve got this one coming up…

Apollon Limassol vs Everton

So which team will a confused individual like Kurupet, support? :? :lol:


I'm sure there'll be a fence somewhere in the stadium to sit on
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Get Real! » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:44 pm

RichardB wrote:I'm sure there'll be a picket fence somewhere in the stadium to sit on

:shock: Ouch... :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40492
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:15 am

RichardB wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Everton vs. Atalanta 1-5 :cry:


At the start of the season I really thought Everton could be 'dark horse' contenders for a top 6 position, but at the moment they seem totally clueless and I fear for their top flight survival. It's a shame to see a fine old club going this way

I didn't. In the last 15 years, Everton has failed to keep the best players: Lukaku, Barkley, Rodwell, Deulofeu, Rooney, Fellaini... to name a few...

IMO the problem is bad management and lack of vision... :twisted:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Get Real! » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:17 pm

Just heard a crazy rumor that Spurs may aim for a draw against APOEL just to oust the Germans (Borussia Dortmund) from EL qualification! :?

Is that probable or insane in this day and age? :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40492
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:43 am

Get Real! wrote:Just heard a crazy rumor that Spurs may aim for a draw against APOEL just to oust the Germans (Borussia Dortmund) from EL qualification! :?

Is that probable or insane in this day and age? :?

Bale enna fasin 5.

Good luck APOEL! :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:33 pm

After reading this I decided to stay home on Thursday night! :twisted:

Everton boss Sam Allardyce confirms he will field bare-bones team against Apollon Limassol to give his side best chance of winning Merseyside derby

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z50To22dEF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


:?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2017–18 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:17 pm

kurupetos wrote:After reading this I decided to stay home on Thursday night! :twisted:

Kypreos imish! :roll: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40492
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests