The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

The Turkish Cypriot failure at Buergenstock.

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Viewpoint » Wed May 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Oracle wrote:Does VP have CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that GCs eat TC babies ... perhaps the UN may have some data like that on us.

This is the first time I've seen the words "credible" and "VP" appear in the same sentence... :?

If you need evidence try asking these TCs, babies included.

And your CREDIBLE SOURCE is.... ?

Btw, the head cutting is a trademark of Turkish massacres against Kurds...

No GR you can be proud this is your own handy work, I will let everyone else judge your mentality from the comment you made above.
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Get Real! » Wed May 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Oracle wrote:Does VP have CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that GCs eat TC babies ... perhaps the UN may have some data like that on us.

This is the first time I've seen the words "credible" and "VP" appear in the same sentence... :?

No GR you can be proud this is your own handy work, I will let everyone else judge your mentality from the comment you made above.

With no credible source your post further reinforces that you lack credibility… Some people never learn… :lol:
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed May 28, 2008 6:07 pm

...we don't need to argue about babies and who better between Turks and Greeks slaughter them with pride.

they got slaughtered, this is wrong, wouldn't you agree?

Burgenstock and the failure of having no plan B, requires our serious attention, so that more of the same is made a thing of our past, rather than Greek or Turk, Cypriot, who choose to call ourselves, Turkish or Greek.
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed May 28, 2008 6:37 pm

the Bicommunal conundrum is this: where is "Greek" first, and where is "Turkish" first.

...i suggest the line stays where it is and enclaves are added to the geography across the whole island, for the redistribution of the land, so that Two National Assemblies provide for the Citizen's their daily needs within their Jurisdiction. and so that the displaced, and those that will be displaced, can have a sense of Justice with what is offered to them; so that in this defining act we can act as equals, in a strong central government, which defends us as Individuals, and is Sovereign, in protecting our Individual Rights.
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby EPSILON » Wed May 28, 2008 6:58 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...we don't need to argue about babies and who better between Turks and Greeks slaughter them with pride.

they got slaughtered, this is wrong, wouldn't you agree?

Burgenstock and the failure of having no plan B, requires our serious attention, so that more of the same is made a thing of our past, rather than Greek or Turk, Cypriot, who choose to call ourselves, Turkish or Greek.

There is the theory of "person of the World" Free market, Capitalism, living and be citizen of the country serves you better. Yes. We can agree on that. No problem.

But , even as "citizen of the World" even as "Capitalist " even as "No descriminations between people"

I am a Greek birthed in the Island of Cyprus and my ancestors were Onyssilos, Tevkros and many other Greeks coming from North West Pelloponissos 2500 years ago.

They tried to convist me that I am Venetian, I am Turk, I am Syrian, I am from Mars!! This for 507 CONTINUES YEARS. I remained Greek , because all these who were trying to convert me in something else were foreigners, werte invators, therefore they had no success.

Within the last 48 years inland efforts, by my co-patriots because of personal and political benefits trying to convist me the same.

They have a Great success. Now I have , at least, be confused.!!Do I belong to the Greek Nation? Do I belong to a "bastard Nation" created by Turks?
Are Turks my brothers and sisters? Am I a Syrian or Lebanese?

Am I a Cypriot without any Ethnicity ?

NO MY FRIENDS- ANY SOLUTION IN CYPRUS MUST TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT WE ARE GREEKS AND THEY ARE TURKS. OTHERWISE IN 50 YEARS THE EU (IN CYPRUS) WILL JOIN TURKEY AND NOT TURKEY THE EU.

GOODEN NACTHEN
EPSILON
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed May 28, 2008 7:17 pm

I am Christian, and on my land are trees planted by the Apostle Paul.

I am Canadian, and proud of that as well.

whatever you may want to call me is for consideration, because respect, and tolerance are Cypriot traits, and they are only diminished when we choose to act differently.

You may be "Greek" Cypriot and proud of it, but to me you are just a "Turk", ... my coming from a village that is "mixed". Labels disgust me. You?
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Wed May 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:

With no credible source your post further reinforces that you lack credibility… Some people never learn… :lol:

Photographic evidence not credible? reveals more about you and your twisted version of the truth, these TC bodies are your own achievement must make you feel good, well done. Thank god for Turkey.
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Oracle » Wed May 28, 2008 11:13 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:

Photographic evidence not credible? reveals more about you and your twisted version of the truth, these TC bodies are your own achievement must make you feel good, well done. Thank god for Turkey.

Show the source ....

What photographic evidence?.. of what? of whom? from when?

You have shown yourself to be a liar many times ... You have no desire for truth .......

No one believes anything you say anyway ....
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby bill cobbett » Thu May 29, 2008 12:16 am

I think it's regrettable that these pictures have been produced here to reinforce a petty political argument. It's all too easy to lose sight sometimes that these are the remains of loved ones. We should show more respect to the bereaved and we should leave the dead to rest in peace.
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby Viewpoint » Thu May 29, 2008 12:27 am

Oracle wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Get Real! wrote:

Show the source ....

What photographic evidence?.. of what? of whom? from when?

You have shown yourself to be a liar many times ... You have no desire for truth .......

No one believes anything you say anyway ....

Ask your GC brothers whats these pictures are of, lets see how many of them own up to the truth.
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem