The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What are you drinking?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Postby denizaksulu » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm

boiled water...no more Sumada left. :cry:

Boulio making me thirsty.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36077
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby Daniella » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm

im thirsty too
uff....
User avatar
Daniella
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Milano

Postby CBBB » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Image
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11521
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 pm

CBBB wrote:Image


Foregoing the usual Friday night walk down to the Chippy and have declared tonight a Steak Night...washed down with a couple of bottles of Wiltshire's Finest...

Image
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby kurupetos » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Image
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18855
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:14 pm

kurupetos wrote:Image



Image
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby denizaksulu » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Image



Image


BillC, I see you also spat out your teeth. Diddnt mama sou explain to you the dangers of the acid in coke/keo-vita. :lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36077
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby kurupetos » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:26 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Image



Image


BillC, I see you also spat out your teeth. Diddnt mama sou explain to you the dangers of the acid in coke/keo-vita. :lol:


eoka-vita :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18855
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby CBBB » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:29 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
CBBB wrote:Image


Foregoing the usual Friday night walk down to the Chippy and have declared tonight a Steak Night...washed down with a couple of bottles of Wiltshire's Finest...

Image


No, I've cooked a nasty Chilli, so

Image

is just right.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11521
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Postby SSBubbles » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 am

Strong black coffee :)
User avatar
SSBubbles
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11885
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Right here! Right now!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest