The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Postby laptachap » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 pm

According to various reports an Eu arrest Warrant issued for paphos born lawyer Talat Kursat .
Image

This has been issued by ROC for 9 offences relating to

False Representation to Property Purchase,

Money Laundering

Developing Land That Didn’t belong to them

& Other Property Issues.

Will he be deported ?
User avatar
laptachap
Member
Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:19 am

Re: Eu arrest warent issued for nicosia born lawyer

Postby laptachap » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Akan Kursat was born in Nicosia on June the 15th, 1974. After completing his Secondary education at the Bayraktar Turk Maarif College he went to England where he was admitted to study law at Buckingham University. He was graduated from this University in the year 2000 with LL.B. Honours title. His Diploma was presented to him by Margaret Thatcher. He has done his Pupilage with Talat Kursat & Co legal Chambers, after which he became a partner to the Firm.
User avatar
laptachap
Member
Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:19 am

Re: Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Postby bill cobbett » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 pm

This would be in connection with Gary Robb and the Amaranta double scam development?

Deported? Of course not, but like Bazil Nodear he will have his travel restricted ... 'til Liberation Day, when he and quite a few others will have their bums hauled before the courts.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Postby B25 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 am

Well, we ought to shake his hand for helping to screw over the carpetbaggers.

Come on Bill, he has done us a favour, may there be many more of him north side.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6543
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm

B25 wrote:Well, we ought to shake his hand for helping to screw over the carpetbaggers.

Come on Bill, he has done us a favour, may there be many more of him north side.


Yes, see what you mean mate.

A couple of weeks ago Pres X did promise some action using the amendments to the Republic's criminal code in 2006 to take such actions against those who have interfered in the property of others. Wonder whether we might see a few other examples being made in the next few weeks.

Would def like to see a few lawyers and some estate agents here in London being similarly treated, quite a few have dirty hands.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Postby kurupetos » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
B25 wrote:Well, we ought to shake his hand for helping to screw over the carpetbaggers.

Come on Bill, he has done us a favour, may there be many more of him north side.


Yes, see what you mean mate.

A couple of weeks ago Pres X did promise some action using the amendments to the Republic's criminal code in 2006 to take such actions against those who have interfered in the property of others. Wonder whether we might see a few other examples being made in the next few weeks.

Would def like to see a few lawyers and some estate agents here in London being similarly treated, quite a few have dirty hands.

Do you mean Cypriots?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18855
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 pm

kurupetos wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
B25 wrote:Well, we ought to shake his hand for helping to screw over the carpetbaggers.

Come on Bill, he has done us a favour, may there be many more of him north side.


Yes, see what you mean mate.

A couple of weeks ago Pres X did promise some action using the amendments to the Republic's criminal code in 2006 to take such actions against those who have interfered in the property of others. Wonder whether we might see a few other examples being made in the next few weeks.

Would def like to see a few lawyers and some estate agents here in London being similarly treated, quite a few have dirty hands.

Do you mean Cypriots?


Absolutely mate... whoever's had their fingers in stolen pies... and there are quite a few.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Postby denizaksulu » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm

laptachap wrote:According to various reports an Eu arrest Warrant issued for paphos born lawyer Talat Kursat .
Image

This has been issued by ROC for 9 offences relating to

False Representation to Property Purchase,

Money Laundering

Developing Land That Didn’t belong to them

& Other Property Issues.

Will he be deported ?





Oh, that crook. You can have him file mou. All yours.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36077
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Eu arrest warent issued for paphos born lawyer

Postby Kikapu » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Looks like this loser won't be going anywhere near any of the EU countries anytime soon. :D

He is probably VP's son-in-law. :lol:

What can I say, other than, they are the same "class" of people. :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17427
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests