The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


18 Million Crossings...!!!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:14 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...and what were you before the "trnc" existed, vp?


A Turkish Cypriot. :wink:
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...and what were you before the "trnc" existed, vp?


A Turkish Cypriot. :wink:


...a Turkish Cypriot born in Britain?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11042
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Mik » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Lordo wrote:
Mik wrote:Did you know that the cost of keeping the U.N here cost over $56 for the last year? R.O.C paid $17.5 of that..... Think the total bill is just over $1400000000 since the start of the problem..... Not exact on that just caught a glance, whilst researching sounthing else....

thats very interesting and what exactly have they done for it.

Obviously that was ment to be $56 million. lol.
To answer your question if you ment the U.N? From what I can see err NOT A LOT.
Although you do get a nice T Shirt and 'Gong' for doing err nowt....
But then again nobody will let em clear up the mines!!!!! :roll:
Mik
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:04 am
Location: Eastern Med

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:29 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...and what were you before the "trnc" existed, vp?


A Turkish Cypriot. :wink:


...a Turkish Cypriot born in Britain?


Your point being???
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...and what were you before the "trnc" existed, vp?


A Turkish Cypriot. :wink:


...a Turkish Cypriot born in Britain?


Your point being???


no point, just curious. it seems place of birth and ethnic origin are important to you.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11042
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Of course they are as if you are a Turkish or Greek Cypriot you have a vested interest in this island.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed May 01, 2013 6:17 am

Viewpoint wrote:Of course they are as if you are a Turkish or Greek Cypriot you have a vested interest in this island.


...if you live on this island, even if you are Portugese, you own land, a home, or raise a family, you have a vested interest in Cyprus. but seriously, i've seen you pick on bill c, and now claret, where were you born, why is that important?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11042
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Lordo » Wed May 01, 2013 1:21 pm

bill c being a charlui deserves to be picked on on account of his inferiority complex. in reality it is actually helping him. he seems to enjoy it.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby kurupetos » Wed May 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Lordo wrote:bill c being a charlui deserves to be picked on on account of his inferiority complex. in reality it is actually helping him. he seems to enjoy it.

He's a charlui, but you're a pushdui. Do you enjoy it too? :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18855
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Viewpoint » Wed May 01, 2013 3:39 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Of course they are as if you are a Turkish or Greek Cypriot you have a vested interest in this island.


...if you live on this island, even if you are Portugese, you own land, a home, or raise a family, you have a vested interest in Cyprus. but seriously, i've seen you pick on bill c, and now claret, where were you born, why is that important?


bill is a UK chav who sold his semi detached and is living of the interest in the sun, how can his love of Cyprus compare to mine and 400+ years of history and struggle related to this land. I was born in the UK but my love and feeling of belonging has always been fist for North Cyprus.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests