The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


EVROPA

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

EVROPA

Postby lonewolfcypriot » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:14 pm

User avatar
lonewolfcypriot
Member
Member
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Re: EVROPA

Postby Sotos » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:39 pm

The TCs will soon have to choose if the want to be part of Europe or if they want to be under some Islamic dictatorship. I am sure lots of Turks in Turkey would also like the European option but for them the only way to escape is to emigrate. The TCs still have the option to choose Europe without having to emigrate, but that option will soon disappear. The bi-communal programmes are phased out as we speak, the green line trade regulation is already questioned by many, and the way things go it is quite possible that the gates to the north will close in a few months while for TCs getting and renewing RoC IDs and Passports and having access to facilities in the south will become an extremely long and difficult process. This is the year that TCs will have to choose between EU and Turkey. Having it both ways will not be an option for much longer.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11016
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: EVROPA

Postby lonewolfcypriot » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Europe is my choice
User avatar
lonewolfcypriot
Member
Member
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Re: EVROPA

Postby Sotos » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:52 pm

lonewolfcypriot wrote:Europe is my choice


That is the right choice. I am sure many TCs would choose Europe but unfortunately most of them think that they can have both Europe and Turkey at the same time. With that mindset they will get stuck with Turkey forever. The green line will become the line that separates European democracies from Middle Eastern dictatorships, and TCs will find themselves stuck on the wrong side.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11016
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: EVROPA

Postby Get Real! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:35 am

Not relevant to this topic but had to drop this somewhere...

Lots of military maneuvers are taking place by the CNG in the last week or two, including a new contingent of WOMEN on powerful howitzers …

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... &width=560
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41278
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: EVROPA

Postby lonewolfcypriot » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Get Real! wrote:Not relevant to this topic but had to drop this somewhere...

Lots of military maneuvers are taking place by the CNG in the last week or two, including a new contingent of WOMEN on powerful howitzers …

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... &width=560


You could have posted this anywhere but you decide to post it here, hmmm okay.
User avatar
lonewolfcypriot
Member
Member
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Re: EVROPA

Postby Get Real! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:40 pm

lonewolfcypriot wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Not relevant to this topic but had to drop this somewhere...

Lots of military maneuvers are taking place by the CNG in the last week or two, including a new contingent of WOMEN on powerful howitzers …

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... &width=560


You could have posted this anywhere but you decide to post it here, hmmm okay.

Your threads are always just a link so they don’t promote debate or anything for that matter, but a debating forum is all about opinions which you never provide.

So yes, it was the perfect thread to post one of those... “odds and sods”.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41278
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: EVROPA

Postby lonewolfcypriot » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:44 pm

I would like it if you started your own thread instead of posting these articles in other peoples threads. You are suppose to click onto the link and watch the video, you do realize this don't you?
User avatar
lonewolfcypriot
Member
Member
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Re: EVROPA

Postby Get Real! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:01 pm

lonewolfcypriot wrote:I would like it if you started your own thread instead of posting these articles in other peoples threads. You are suppose to click onto the link and watch the video, you do realize this don't you?

No, I don’t ever click on links unless they’re accompanied by some message.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41278
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: EVROPA

Postby lonewolfcypriot » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:07 pm

then go away
User avatar
lonewolfcypriot
Member
Member
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest