The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby kurupetos » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:43 am

Thursday, 6 September 2018

21.45 Norway vs. Cyprus


Sunday, 9 September 2018

21.45 Cyprus vs. Slovenia
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18335
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby Get Real! » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:53 am

I wonder if the combined Papoullis and Pieros can do magic for our national team… :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41407
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby kurupetos » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Currently Pieros is not in a good shape (coming back from an injury), but he will probably be a starter, because there are no other good options.

I wonder why the coach called players like Roushias (AEK Larnaca) or Mitidis (AEL Limassol). These two play on average 5 minutes in their teams. :roll:

http://www.24sports.com.cy/gr/sports/po ... s-ethnikis


I hope we will start with:

Pardo - Ioannou, Vasiliou, Laifis, Merkis - Kousoulos, Chambos, Economides - Papoulis, Avraam - Pieros
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18335
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby Get Real! » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:59 pm

kurupetos wrote:Currently Pieros is not in a good shape (coming back from an injury), but he will probably be a starter, because there are no other good options.

I wonder why the coach called players like Roushias (AEK Larnaca) or Mitidis (AEL Limassol). These two play on average 5 minutes in their teams. :roll:

http://www.24sports.com.cy/gr/sports/po ... s-ethnikis


I hope we will start with:

Pardo - Ioannou, Vasiliou, Laifis, Merkis - Kousoulos, Chambos, Economides - Papoulis, Avraam - Pieros

The inclusion of Chambos and George Vasiliou is good but I'd also like to see more of AEK fielded... like Marios Antoniades and Vincent Laban,

Avram... <-- :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41407
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby Get Real! » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:21 pm

What about Margasa the ex-hohos? He’s got a fighting spirit…
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41407
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby kurupetos » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Currently Pieros is not in a good shape (coming back from an injury), but he will probably be a starter, because there are no other good options.

I wonder why the coach called players like Roushias (AEK Larnaca) or Mitidis (AEL Limassol). These two play on average 5 minutes in their teams. :roll:

http://www.24sports.com.cy/gr/sports/po ... s-ethnikis


I hope we will start with:

Pardo - Ioannou, Vasiliou, Laifis, Merkis - Kousoulos, Chambos, Economides - Papoulis, Avraam - Pieros

The inclusion of Chambos and George Vasiliou is good but I'd also like to see more of AEK fielded... like Marios Antoniades and Vincent Laban,

Avram... <-- :lol:

They have not been selected. :roll:

Avraam... The Israeli coach probably thinks he's Jewish. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18335
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby kurupetos » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Get Real! wrote:What about Margasa the ex-hohos? He’s got a fighting spirit…

I don't like little rats... :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18335
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby Get Real! » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:43 pm

UEFA Nations League - group 3

Tonight, 9th of Sept at 9:45pm on RIK 2

Norway vs Cyprus
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41407
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:19 pm

...and RIK HD.

Zahid is not in the Norwegian squad. :( ( :lol:)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18335
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2018–19 UEFA Nations League

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:54 pm

kurupetos wrote:...and RIK HD.

Zahid is not in the Norwegian squad. :( ( :lol:)



Why should he! :-)

Get ready for consecutive loss #10, Cyprus! ;-)
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests