The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby Cap » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:13 pm

The Kingdom of Cyprus occupied 'Antalya' southern Anatolia 'Turkey' between 1361 and 1373.
Why don't we we give it another shot?
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6940
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby Get Real! » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Cap wrote:The Kingdom of Cyprus occupied 'Antalya' southern Anatolia 'Turkey' between 1361 and 1373.
Why don't we we give it another shot?

Depends... are the Turks still using muskets? :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41639
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby Lordo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:39 pm

no no muskets just arrows and swords, any good. see how brave you are.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11587
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby Cap » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:48 pm

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6940
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby kurupetos » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Lordo wrote:no no muskets just arrows and swords, any good. see how brave you are.

Varda masheruthkiasu stogolosu, vromoshilla! :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18380
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby Zenon33 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:37 pm

Better times will come.
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Cap wrote:The Kingdom of Cyprus occupied 'Antalya' southern Anatolia 'Turkey' between 1361 and 1373.
Why don't we we give it another shot?


...indeed, because if Cyprus cannot be united, as an island, how does Turkey expect to be united while it too is being torn apart by "Turkishness"?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7984
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby Lordo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:31 am

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:no no muskets just arrows and swords, any good. see how brave you are.

Varda masheruthkiasu stogolosu, vromoshilla! :wink:

seni gidi ahmak tpuz pushd pezzevenk. elleringi kicinga goyang da yikamadan agzinga sokang gavole. utanmaz pis kopek oglu kopek.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11587
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby kurupetos » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:no no muskets just arrows and swords, any good. see how brave you are.

Varda masheruthkiasu stogolosu, vromoshilla! :wink:

seni gidi ahmak tpuz pushd pezzevenk. elleringi kicinga goyang da yikamadan agzinga sokang gavole. utanmaz pis kopek oglu kopek.

:lol: Taking the piss, kuz? :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18380
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Cyprus re- occupation of Antalya.

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:12 pm

...Antalya, home of the drillship Fatih.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7984
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests