The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Translation please

We all need a good laugh.

Translation please

Postby Lordo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Can anybody translade this ellinigi stuff.


https://www.facebook.com/Patatoulin/videos/250182512321411/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11620
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Translation please

Postby Paphitis » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:31 pm

It's just satire.

The guy asked the president a pretty dumb question - what has he done to solve the Cyprus Problem?

The answer to that is easy. There isn't a whole lot that he can do.

In the end, Turkey doesn't want a solution outside of its surrender terms - 2 State solution in a Confederacy.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22701
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Translation please

Postby Lordo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:14 pm

well at least let us in on the joke. what did he say. he mentioned akinci and zivania and people. what exactly did he say.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11620
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Translation please

Postby Paphitis » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Lordo wrote:well at least let us in on the joke. what did he say. He mentioned akinci and zivania and people. what exactly did he say.


Yeh he mentioned drinking Zivania with Acuntzi but it was heavily edited and corrupted and taken out of context.

He probably said something like "he has had many meetings with Acuntzi and they were not just drinking Zivania but that he has been trying hard but to no avail".

What else do you expect him to say? He is powerless since it is Turkey that doesn't want a solution.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22701
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Translation please

Postby Sotos » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:03 pm

A stupid question by the communist journalist. And doesn't Lordo understand Greek, or they have to be the of the Lurucina village dialect?
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11092
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Translation please

Postby kurupetos » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:49 pm

I didn't know muslims drink alcohol. :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18424
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Translation please

Postby Paphitis » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:53 pm

kurupetos wrote:I didn't know muslims drink alcohol. :?


They drink piss like piss swilling maggots on a camel's dick!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22701
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Translation please

Postby Lordo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:I didn't know muslims drink alcohol. :?


They drink piss like piss swilling maggots on a camel's dick!

listen you koala shagging kangaroo now skip along and don't talk about things you know nothing about.

for the benefit of xerodjehalo, true muslims only drink alchohol particularly zivania during ramazan on account that it is tripple sin points making sure they go to hell becasue in heaven they will have to get along with dengtash makarios yorgadjis papadopoullos and every eother swinehunt that has existed on this god forsake thrid rock from the sun. if you don't believe mi ask kikapoo on second thoughts don't he is not a muslin any more.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11620
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Translation please

Postby kurupetos » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:54 am

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:I didn't know muslims drink alcohol. :?


They drink piss like piss swilling maggots on a camel's dick!

listen you koala shagging kangaroo now skip along and don't talk about things you know nothing about.

for the benefit of xerodjehalo, true muslims only drink alchohol particularly zivania during ramazan on account that it is tripple sin points making sure they go to hell becasue in heaven they will have to get along with dengtash makarios yorgadjis papadopoullos and every eother swinehunt that has existed on this god forsake thrid rock from the sun. if you don't believe mi ask kikapoo on second thoughts don't he is not a muslin any more.

I ask a simple question and I get all these useless insults from our resident sheep shagger. :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18424
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Translation please

Postby Lordo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:47 am

what did bafidoboullo say to you boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11620
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to Jokes and Enigmas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest