The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


list of murdered or missing

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

list of murdered or missing

Postby Lordo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:08 pm

has anybody got a list of gcs and tcs murdereed or missing from 1955 to 1960?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15510
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: list of murdered or missing

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Lordo wrote:has anybody got a list of gcs and tcs murdereed or missing from 1955 to 1960?


Search the forum. There is a detailed list of all TCs including dates and places, and a list of the GC missing.
out of memory I think the Tcs were about 1200 the Gcs about 3500 +1500 missing
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10647
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: list of murdered or missing

Postby Lordo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:59 pm

I have seen it somewhere on the forum, i wonder if anybody has a link to it.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15510
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: list of murdered or missing

Postby Mustiejodu » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:27 am

On the subject of murder. I would like to understand the Greek Cypriot way of thinking. I am on the Greek side as often as I am on the Turkish side as I am married to a British born Greek Cypriot. I do the same test on both sides and speak English when I inquire so the person I put this question thinks I am British Greek Cypriot on the South and British Turkish Cypriot in the north. When I inquire about going to the Turkish side to a GC 70% of the time I am told not to go as the Turkish soldiers kill you on that side but when I ask a TC I just get directions with no negativity. Can some one please tell me why? I can’t understand this as these are young GC who were not even born during the troubles including older people as well. Look people still come to the north and all that bull shit is exposed. Please stop saying this stuff you only make yourself look as liars. I deliberately drove my GC mate right up to a Turkish soldier standing guard and all the soldier said was hello in Turkish and I asked him directions as I want to take my friend to his dads village. I made inquiries any Turkish soldier exposed to civilians must at all times keep their weapons right down and must never show aggression or combat behaviour. Their sole purpose is to guard the gate and that’s it so those who have this phobia I can assure you it’s all absolute bull shit. I can’t say that you get the same friendly response from all GC soldiers as I have tested them as well and 70% have pure hatred for anyone that they hear speak Turkish. I saw yesterday sheer hatred from one GC soldiers eyes and he looked at us with contempt like we were animals. Even though I am married to one of your people my kids are mixed race and if anyone harmed my wife or her family I would defend them to death. They are my family but I no longer agree with a solution to Cyprus apart from total separation because you have instilled hatred into the minds of your children and we can never coexist together as long as that continues and you all know your doing this on your side. You can deny it but we all know.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: list of murdered or missing

Postby Lordo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:36 am

there is something wrong in the mind of the average gc and they just spew hatred into their children's minds from the moment they are concieved. add tothat they get double the dose at school and church school and they seem to end up with inheritted ptsd. just in the same way as they inherit the refugee status and all the help that entails. how ever only ptsd is inheritted by all the youngsters, the women cannot pass their refugee status to their children. well at least they were not able to, not usre if they can now.

the difference is very simple to explain. whils in the north only a minorty teach hatred to their children south of the border it is reversed. the mjaority do and th eminority don't.

your conclusion is wrong though, the only answer is bbf with political equality, if gcs refuse this then naturally we have no other choice but two state solution. as yet there has not been a vote on it other than 2004 and then it was decided to try one more time. if it fails next time, the results driven talks will deliver a result of one ot the other.

and there will be the solution.

I am still looking for the murderd or missing from 1955 to 1974, if anybody can find it on the forum.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15510
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: list of murdered or missing

Postby Sotos » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Those "nice" soldiers you are talking about are there to illegally occupy our lands and prevent 100s of thousands of native Cypriots to live in their cities and villages. So obviously they are hated, and rightly so.

The north part of Cyprus belongs mostly to Greek Cypriots just like every other part of Cyprus. The "north" as something separate and "Turkish" is a result of invasion, illegal occupation and ethnic cleansing. Once you understand and accept this fact, it will not be that hard to understand everything else.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: list of murdered or missing

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:On the subject of murder. I would like to understand the Greek Cypriot way of thinking. I am on the Greek side as often as I am on the Turkish side as I am married to a British born Greek Cypriot. I do the same test on both sides and speak English when I inquire so the person I put this question thinks I am British Greek Cypriot on the South and British Turkish Cypriot in the north. When I inquire about going to the Turkish side to a GC 70% of the time I am told not to go as the Turkish soldiers kill you on that side but when I ask a TC I just get directions with no negativity. Can some one please tell me why? I can’t understand this as these are young GC who were not even born during the troubles including older people as well. Look people still come to the north and all that bull shit is exposed. Please stop saying this stuff you only make yourself look as liars. I deliberately drove my GC mate right up to a Turkish soldier standing guard and all the soldier said was hello in Turkish and I asked him directions as I want to take my friend to his dads village. I made inquiries any Turkish soldier exposed to civilians must at all times keep their weapons right down and must never show aggression or combat behaviour. Their sole purpose is to guard the gate and that’s it so those who have this phobia I can assure you it’s all absolute bull shit. I can’t say that you get the same friendly response from all GC soldiers as I have tested them as well and 70% have pure hatred for anyone that they hear speak Turkish. I saw yesterday sheer hatred from one GC soldiers eyes and he looked at us with contempt like we were animals. Even though I am married to one of your people my kids are mixed race and if anyone harmed my wife or her family I would defend them to death. They are my family but I no longer agree with a solution to Cyprus apart from total separation because you have instilled hatred into the minds of your children and we can never coexist together as long as that continues and you all know your doing this on your side. You can deny it but we all know.


Funny thing that's exactly how the TCs were treating the Gcs in the 60's.
However today most of them are indeed very friendly to the GCs.
Any idea why?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10647
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: list of murdered or missing

Postby Lordo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:00 pm

let me see if i can help you with that little one.
it may have something to do with picking up civilans and bullet in the back of the head and in a dry well. of course there was an exception where two men went to pick food and baby milk, killed and burried with their car.

i can't think of any more for now but some more will come to mind.

oh i remember there was the shepherd boy fikret who got picked up by groc police while tending to his hear and found in a well 50 years later with a bullet hole in the back of the head or even the 14 year old boy who was shot by a snipper in the head not counting the 10 murdered in aysozomeno and left to rot, and i can find you some more if you like. or even the old man sitting at the back of the bus killed outside piroi perhaps, shot by the groc police. not fogetting the children in the bath or the farming family that were picked up with their shoes left in a line in their hallway as if they were asleep upstairs. perhaps the fella who got picked up by roc police telling his family they were taking him to kucuk.

have you tried reading sevgul uludag's book the oysters with the missing pearls. it is a rivetting read. it expalin both sides murders. but you were only asking why teerggish mujahid were not so friendly right?

or even my friend who was picked up from the fields at 16 years old kept in a cell in larnaca and when the un arrived they were told there were no tcs inside. interesting that un had no permission to just go in an check. lucky for my friend he could speak broken english and when he heard them started screaming for help. he lived to tell the tale.

why are your average gcs so fakin dumb? answer me that.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15510
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: list of murdered or missing

Postby Sotos » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:03 pm

Lordo wrote:let me see if i can help you with that little one.
it may have something to do with picking up civilans and bullet in the back of the head and in a dry well. of course there was an exception where two men went to pick food and baby milk, killed and burried with their car.

i can't think of any more for now but some more will come to mind.

oh i remember there was the shepherd boy fikret who got picked up by groc police while tending to his hear and found in a well 50 years later with a bullet hole in the back of the head or even the 14 year old boy who was shot by a snipper in the head not counting the 10 murdered in aysozomeno and left to rot, and i can find you some more if you like. or even the old man sitting at the back of the bus killed outside piroi perhaps, shot by the groc police. not fogetting the children in the bath or the farming family that were picked up with their shoes left in a line in their hallway as if they were asleep upstairs. perhaps the fella who got picked up by roc police telling his family they were taking him to kucuk.

have you tried reading sevgul uludag's book the oysters with the missing pearls. it is a rivetting read. it expalin both sides murders. but you were only asking why teerggish mujahid were not so friendly right?

or even my friend who was picked up from the fields at 16 years old kept in a cell in larnaca and when the un arrived they were told there were no tcs inside. interesting that un had no permission to just go in an check. lucky for my friend he could speak broken english and when he heard them started screaming for help. he lived to tell the tale.

why are your average gcs so fakin dumb? answer me that.


Now take that and multiply it by 1000 and you will find out why and how much Greek Cypriots hate the Turks after centuries of oppression, massacres of 1000s and ethnic cleansing of 100s of thousands of Cypriots by the Turks. See, it wasn't that hard, was it?
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am


Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest