The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:43 pm

Thank fuck this has happened. I used the automated system entering and exiting Cyprus. What a great improvement to my usual degrading experience. Miserable fucking cops not even making eye contact and just banging my passport on the counter. Racist CUNTS.

On every occasion I studied the bastards. They would make eye contact with every person they're checking. They would say welcome to Cyprus and have a nice holiday to almost everyone entering except to me and my wife, the cunt would look at the names. enter our details into his PC and then just bang the passports on the counter. When I say bang I mean with a lot of force, BANG. You fucking racist pig, son of whore, thank fuck I don't have to see your fucking ugly, racist, church lead face anymore.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:26 pm

I'm white as snow white. Was never welcomed ever. Never gave it a frigging thought (except for what a dreadful boring job they had).

"Nice holiday"? Dream on.... you are totally overreacting
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby Kikapu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:42 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:Thank fuck this has happened. I used the automated system entering and exiting Cyprus. What a great improvement to my usual degrading experience. Miserable fucking cops not even making eye contact and just banging my passport on the counter. Racist CUNTS.

On every occasion I studied the bastards. They would make eye contact with every person they're checking. They would say welcome to Cyprus and have a nice holiday to almost everyone entering except to me and my wife, the cunt would look at the names. enter our details into his PC and then just bang the passports on the counter. When I say bang I mean with a lot of force, BANG. You fucking racist pig, son of whore, thank fuck I don't have to see your fucking ugly, racist, church lead face anymore.


What if you told him to go fuck himself, what can he do to you? Nothing!

Next time do that if you should engage with him again.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15978
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:Thank fuck this has happened. I used the automated system entering and exiting Cyprus. What a great improvement to my usual degrading experience. Miserable fucking cops not even making eye contact and just banging my passport on the counter. Racist CUNTS.

On every occasion I studied the bastards. They would make eye contact with every person they're checking. They would say welcome to Cyprus and have a nice holiday to almost everyone entering except to me and my wife, the cunt would look at the names. enter our details into his PC and then just bang the passports on the counter. When I say bang I mean with a lot of force, BANG. You fucking racist pig, son of whore, thank fuck I don't have to see your fucking ugly, racist, church lead face anymore.


What if you told him to go fuck himself, what can he do to you? Nothing!

Next time do that if you should engage with him again.

Totally agree Kicks and in most cases I would react and put the offending party to shame but my wife being with me I thought I'd just keep calm and let it go. But seriously, my experience was't a one of, every journey to Cyprus was spoiled by my degrading treatment at Larnaca.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:26 pm

you can't tell him to fak off, i am sure they have a law to hold you and even take you to court and hold you in prison while you wait. you do not mess with border control people. just smile at them. that is sufficient to really wind them up.

what you are really saying to them by smiling is, you see kant i can go and come as i please and there is fak all you can do about it.

i smile at them every time and i can feel their anger from the face, turning almost pepper red.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:08 pm

Lordo wrote:you can't tell him to fak off, i am sure they have a law to hold you and even take you to court and hold you in prison while you wait. you do not mess with border control people. just smile at them. that is sufficient to really wind them up.

what you are really saying to them by smiling is, you see kant i can go and come as i please and there is fak all you can do about it.

i smile at them every time and i can feel their anger from the face, turning almost pepper red.

I guess that's another way of dealing with the racist bastards. You never know, the auto passport control might be down on my next visit, I could give it a try then :wink:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:49 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Lordo wrote:you can't tell him to fak off, i am sure they have a law to hold you and even take you to court and hold you in prison while you wait. you do not mess with border control people. just smile at them. that is sufficient to really wind them up.

what you are really saying to them by smiling is, you see kant i can go and come as i please and there is fak all you can do about it.

i smile at them every time and i can feel their anger from the face, turning almost pepper red.

I guess that's another way of dealing with the racist bastards. You never know, the auto passport control might be down on my next visit, I could give it a try then :wink:


you must learn a few sentences to converse with them. that will increase their anger exponentially. try it, it is very satisfying.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:27 pm

...reminds me as a younger man, having to deal with telephone operators in France. They were at the time quite notorious as a lot. But allowing them to humiliate me, gave me a chance to show Humility, humiliating them, not willingly, but with a nature that demonstrates, as such, the Golden Rule. It is amazing what a person like that may give you, should they decide that you represent something "catholic" in their lives.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10065
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby Paphitis » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:05 am

Seriously, in what country are border control actually nice? they are there to do a job.

they are not there to be your friend or an ambassador to the country or a tourist desk operator.

I as a Cypriot just found Cypriot border control to the same as most other countries.

The most I got from a Cypriot Border Control Officer was "good Morning". He then took the passport, looked at it for a few seconds and stamped it and gave it back to me. Some say nothing.

They got an incredibly mundane job sitting there for hours stamping passports. Poor buggers.

In Australia it's much the same, but that is only one layer of control, you go through Customs next and they can be rude. You will never meet more rude people. You have to hand in your declaration form and if you declared stuff they will then open all your bags looking for those items. Be prepared for the prospect of them confiscating some of those items. If you do not declare, then be prepared for massive fines. They will look at you like a drug dealer.

Some of the comments they make can be quite arrogant, but the trick here is to be jovial and nice. If you are, you take the edge of considerably.

They have the power to deny entry as well, and to arrest you with the Federal Police who are in the vicinity. Then you are locked up till the next flight outbound where they will officially deport you and deny you entry into Australia for the rest of your life if you have a foreign passport. They will finger print you and take all your details in case you decide to come again.

They even ask you where you are staying, will contact referees of people you are staying with, check how much money you are carrying or your Bank accounts and they could deport you if you don't have enough money.

Not to be messed with.

This is police state kind of stuff and Cyprus isn't a police state in comparison but the good thing about Australia, is that you can feel the presence of law enforcement and the laws are enforced and that is ok with me.

Cypriot Border control Officers are pussy cats compared to that.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Automated passport control in Larnaca.

Postby Kikapu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:11 am

Lordo wrote:you can't tell him to fak off, i am sure they have a law to hold you and even take you to court and hold you in prison while you wait. you do not mess with border control people. just smile at them. that is sufficient to really wind them up.

what you are really saying to them by smiling is, you see kant i can go and come as i please and there is fak all you can do about it.

i smile at them every time and i can feel their anger from the face, turning almost pepper red.


If MR and his wife are using their British passports at Larnaca, then it is best not to say too much to piss them off, but if they are using their RoC issued passports, then I would answer back at the rude fucker.

I once flew from Zurich to London Heathrow few years back and after going through passport control, I was met with another immigration individual who wanted to see my British passport. After looking at it, I was ask to wait while he went inside the office with my passport. He came out 15 minutes later and said I could leave. So I questioned him what took him so long and he started giving me some lame excuses. I looked him in the eye and told him not to let it happen again and left. No problems since. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15978
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest