The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


My New Years Honours List......

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

My New Years Honours List......

Postby MR-from-NG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Nigel Farage
David Cameron
Boris Johnson
Jeremy Corbyn
Michael Gove
Benjamin Netanyahu
Donald Trump
Jair Bolsonaro
Rodrigo Duterte
Mark Zuckerberg
Nikos Sampson
Piers Morgan
Rupert Murdoch
Liam Gallagher
Noel Gallagher
And last but by no means least the man in Turkey. I can't even risk using just his initials because he might track me down and lock me up :evil:








They are all........C***S :wink:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby miltiades » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:38 pm

You left out ...Prince Andrew !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17798
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby Londonrake » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:54 pm

miltiades wrote:You left out ...Prince Andrew !!


I think Lordo deserves a mention. Not for being a "Kant" but unbending devotion to his cause. Futile though it turned out to be.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby miltiades » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:14 pm

If Lordo is given an award Paphitis would get very jealous!!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17798
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby MR-from-NG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:14 pm

miltiades wrote:You left out ...Prince Andrew !!

Good call John. Feel free to add to my list.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby MR-from-NG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:18 pm

Londonrake wrote:
miltiades wrote:You left out ...Prince Andrew !!


I think Lordo deserves a mention. Not for being a "Kant" but unbending devotion to his cause. Futile though it turned out to be.

Let me remind you that there was a poll held a while back. It was for which member you'd like a visit from to your house to spend the evening with? Lordo won by a country mile. He is not a kant :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby Londonrake » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:45 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
miltiades wrote:You left out ...Prince Andrew !!


I think Lordo deserves a mention. Not for being a "Kant" but unbending devotion to his cause. Futile though it turned out to be.

Let me remind you that there was a poll held a while back. It was for which member you'd like a visit from to your house to spend the evening with? Lordo won by a country mile. He is not a kant :lol: :lol: :lol:


I didn't say he was. Quite the opposite actually. :? Although I've had the privilege of being called one by him on a few occasions. Then again, so has most of the forum :lol:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby MR-from-NG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Londonrake wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
miltiades wrote:You left out ...Prince Andrew !!


I think Lordo deserves a mention. Not for being a "Kant" but unbending devotion to his cause. Futile though it turned out to be.

Let me remind you that there was a poll held a while back. It was for which member you'd like a visit from to your house to spend the evening with? Lordo won by a country mile. He is not a kant :lol: :lol: :lol:


I didn't say he was. Quite the opposite actually. :? Although I've had the privilege of being called one by him on a few occasions. Then again, so has most of the forum :lol:

No different here. Been called c by many forum members but for some odd reason cyprusgrump calling me it just seems.........authentic and special :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby Londonrake » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:59 pm

Yes. I was called one by GR. In my very first thread, 4 years ago. A special moment. He lives on in the heart. :lol:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: My New Years Honours List......

Postby MR-from-NG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Londonrake wrote:Yes. I was called one by GR. In my very first thread, 4 years ago. A special moment. He lives on in the heart. :lol:

Never had the pleasure of being called that by GR. If I did I'd wear it as a badge of honour :lol: :lol: Very smart chap our GR is. I miss him.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests