The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Spot the difference

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Spot the difference

Postby Get Real! » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:47 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Get Real! wrote:But who the fuck is Eddie? :?

London Turks are now referring to him as Eddie :lol: :lol: I was going to add eagle to it but thought better of it :lol: :lol:

You mean Erdo??? :?

What a bizarre thread! :?

I’m supposed to spot the difference between a link and a ???, and then follow a thread about someone called “Eddie” ! :?

Maybe I should go back to my programming which makes more sense... :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43129
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Spot the difference

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:49 pm

Get Real! wrote:You’ve never come across as uneducated on this forum MR-from-NG, except when you mentioned you visit Turkey... there I realized something wasn’t quite right with your head but anyway, onto a mini analysis of the political situation:

Turkey’s options:

1. Military threats in the hope neighbors will cede EEZ.
2. Sign the UNCLOS and then file a complaint.
3. Cry until the cows come home

Now they’ve already tried option #1 but it didn’t work… and they’ll end up with EU sanctions soon over that. :lol:

The second may be the best route but that would mean they must first RECOGNIZE Greece and Cyprus’ EEZ before requesting an amendment to it, which may not be granted and they’ll be stuck with that recognition! :lol:

And last… they can cry until the cows come home! :lol:

A reasonable analysis GR but does politics and reasonable go together? You've always reassured me about my lack of education GR, thanks mate.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Spot the difference

Postby Get Real! » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:51 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:A reasonable analysis GR but does politics and reasonable go together? You've always reassured me about my lack of education GR, thanks mate.

Now you've put your foot in it! :lol:

Lack = absence thereof
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43129
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Spot the difference

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:01 pm

Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:A reasonable analysis GR but does politics and reasonable go together? You've always reassured me about my lack of education GR, thanks mate.

Now you've put your foot in it! :lol:

Lack = absence thereof

:lol: :lol: Idiot, I should've got my secretary to post for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Spot the difference

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:46 pm

Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:https://www.kibrismanset.com/guncel/turkiye-nin-sevilla-haritasi-na-karsi-cikmakta-hakli-h297924.html


:lol:

A pirate holding up a map of What international law says each countries EEZ is in the med and Aegean.

A pirate would be a criminal. Arrested on site in any environment. The man in the picture is a respected statesman.

I'll ask again. What will Eddie do when his pen has ran out of ink?

To be honest, I have never seen Erdogan use a pen to write or sign anything. :shock:

Can he even write? :wink:

:lol: :lol: Maybe he does what they did in the old days, thumb print :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Spot the difference

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Maximus wrote:Intelligence is not an indicator of success,

but it might help with political analysis.

Paphitis is right,

Turkey is ripping you off all blind.


She made you think you have an EEZ that wraps around the north, east and southern part of the island

But no one is prospecting there for you.......You can sit and admire fake maps only and say its mine.

Then you agreed with Turkey that the GC's arent entitled to anything and the western part of Cyprus's EEZ is Turkeys too.

How stupid can you get.....

Can you draw your own map of the waters surrounding Greece and Turkey and the amount of water claimed by each of them?
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Spot the difference

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:32 pm

...spot the difference?

...one has been successfully negotiated with the surrounding neighbours (but Turkey of course), agreed to, and collectively organised to maximise each's benefit from cooperation.

...the other is a fantasy (more pornography than thought) that has been worked upon in isolation and selfishly.

...why, on your map is Turkey coloured to be a sliver of red, compared to Greece's blue; there is a lie in it, just like the "fact" that Turkey has the longest coastline.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10065
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Spot the difference

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:43 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...spot the difference?

...one has been successfully negotiated with the surrounding neighbours (but Turkey of course), agreed to, and collectively organised to maximise each's benefit from cooperation.

...the other is a fantasy (more pornography than thought) that has been worked upon in isolation and selfishly.

...why, on your map is Turkey coloured to be a sliver of red, compared to Greece's blue; there is a lie in it, just like the "fact" that Turkey has the longest coastline.

Surrounding Christian neighbours getting together and fucking a lonely Muslim nation. I asked Max and now I'm asking you. Please draw your own map that reflects the truth for us. Choose your own colours.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Spot the difference

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:58 pm

Egypt, a " Christian neighbour", so too Israel, Jordan and the Palestinians; be serious.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10065
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Spot the difference

Postby Kikapu » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:14 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:https://www.kibrismanset.com/guncel/turkiye-nin-sevilla-haritasi-na-karsi-cikmakta-hakli-h297924.html


:lol:

A pirate holding up a map of What international law says each countries EEZ is in the med and Aegean.

A pirate would be a criminal. Arrested on site in any environment. The man in the picture is a respected statesman.

I'll ask again. What will Eddie do when his pen has ran out of ink?

To be honest, I have never seen Erdogan use a pen to write or sign anything. :shock:

Can he even write? :wink:

:lol: :lol: Maybe he does what they did in the old days, thumb print :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol:

Or just an “X”. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15978
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest