The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Attending a wedding in cyprus

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

Attending a wedding in cyprus

Postby Daniel01 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Hi I am attending my brother's wedding in Cyprus early next year. He is marrying a local.
I am wondering if there are any unspoken rules that I need to know? Thanks in advance
User avatar
Daniel01
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:29 am

Re: Attending a wedding in cyprus

Postby Kikapu » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:34 pm

Daniel01 wrote:Hi I am attending my brother's wedding in Cyprus early next year. He is marrying a local.
I am wondering if there are any unspoken rules that I need to know? Thanks in advance


Yes, don’t sleep with the bride to be! :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16592
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Attending a wedding in cyprus

Postby Daniel01 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Daniel01 wrote:Hi I am attending my brother's wedding in Cyprus early next year. He is marrying a local.
I am wondering if there are any unspoken rules that I need to know? Thanks in advance


Yes, don’t sleep with the bride to be! :wink:


HAHA this made my day! Yes I'll make sure to remember that :p
Is it easy to rent a car in cyprus? Planning to drive myself to places and explore Cyprus while I'm there. Not sure if that's easy though
User avatar
Daniel01
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:29 am

Re: Attending a wedding in cyprus

Postby Kikapu » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:25 pm

Daniel01 wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Daniel01 wrote:Hi I am attending my brother's wedding in Cyprus early next year. He is marrying a local.
I am wondering if there are any unspoken rules that I need to know? Thanks in advance


Yes, don’t sleep with the bride to be! :wink:


HAHA this made my day! Yes I'll make sure to remember that :p
Is it easy to rent a car in cyprus? Planning to drive myself to places and explore Cyprus while I'm there. Not sure if that's easy though

It was easy for me to rent a car about 12 years ago as long as you remain in the RoC. Reserve the car online and you are all set.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16592
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Attending a wedding in cyprus

Postby Daniel01 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:57 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Daniel01 wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Daniel01 wrote:Hi I am attending my brother's wedding in Cyprus early next year. He is marrying a local.
I am wondering if there are any unspoken rules that I need to know? Thanks in advance


Yes, don’t sleep with the bride to be! :wink:


HAHA this made my day! Yes I'll make sure to remember that :p
Is it easy to rent a car in cyprus? Planning to drive myself to places and explore Cyprus while I'm there. Not sure if that's easy though

It was easy for me to rent a car about 12 years ago as long as you remain in the RoC. Reserve the car online and you are all set.



Got it! Thanks kikapu. I did saw some car rental online.
So far I only booked my airport transfer online via https://cyprus24.taxi/en/route/paphos to make sure that I get to hotel first LOL.
User avatar
Daniel01
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:29 am


Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests