The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


How the 4 tiers were calculated

We all need a good laugh.

How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Londonrake » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:00 pm

Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:28 pm

Nice one. That was a good laugh.

British comedy was always the best and quite clever.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28549
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Londonrake » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:08 pm

Paphitis wrote:Nice one. That was a good laugh.

British comedy was always the best and quite clever.


Mate. You’ve got the wrong idea. That’s from a documentary. “The British Civil Service at its best”. :lol:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:12 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Nice one. That was a good laugh.

British comedy was always the best and quite clever.


Mate. You’ve got the wrong idea. That’s from a documentary. “The British Civil Service at its best”. :lol:


Oh silly me! :lol:

I don’t think anything changes in any Civil Service.

Except the Cypriot one. They would at least have a Frappe or Greek Coffee and a cigarette! :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28549
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Londonrake » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:16 pm

Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:22 pm

Londonrake wrote:It’s global. A pandemic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIE3IUkkp8

.


:lol:

That’s what my wife is like. She would totally do that. :lol:

I’m still trying to figure out my countermeasures! :shock:

If anyone can assist, please pm me. I need help! :(

So far, I’ve only worked out evasive actions to the man cave which has a fridge fully stocked with my favourite beer and a bed. :cry:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28549
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Londonrake » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:42 pm

Paphitis wrote:So far, I’ve only worked out evasive actions to the man cave which has a fridge fully stocked with my favourite beer and a bed. :cry:


Fridge.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:12 am

Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:So far, I’ve only worked out evasive actions to the man cave which has a fridge fully stocked with my favourite beer and a bed. :cry:


Fridge.png


:lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28549
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: How the 4 tiers were calculated

Postby Londonrake » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Hair dryer.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC


Return to Jokes and Enigmas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest