The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cyprus prices !!

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Cyprus prices !!

Postby miltiades » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:06 pm

We have on a few occasions covered prices in Cyprus, from cars, Cheeses, medical supplies etc.
When Limassol 5 star hotels demand over 400 euros for a double room in June, then they must exposed. Hilton Paris hotel as well as the Park Lane Hilton in London are almost half price again in June. I have reached a conclusion that O kolos titsiros ithen to vrachi he eshestiken.
How the fuck can a Limassol based shop offer a fycking trouser belt for 480 euros and a short sleeve shirt for a mere 650 euros. Cypriots, put the brakes on , you are taking the piss offering Japanese FROZEN Steaks for over 200 euros. Are you fucking mad or just plain greedy and fucking stupid.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18445
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby Kikapu » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:40 pm

miltiades wrote:We have on a few occasions covered prices in Cyprus, from cars, Cheeses, medical supplies etc.
When Limassol 5 star hotels demand over 400 euros for a double room in June, then they must exposed. Hilton Paris hotel as well as the Park Lane Hilton in London are almost half price again in June. I have reached a conclusion that O kolos titsiros ithen to vrachi he eshestiken.
How the fuck can a Limassol based shop offer a fycking trouser belt for 480 euros and a short sleeve shirt for a mere 650 euros. Cypriots, put the brakes on , you are taking the piss offering Japanese FROZEN Steaks for over 200 euros. Are you fucking mad or just plain greedy and fucking stupid.


Well, the problem is not what those crazy offers are, but instead those crazy people who pay for them. Without clients, they would be out of business rather quickly.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16537
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby Londonrake » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:47 pm

We got 2 nights in a double bed B&B this month at a quite nice hotel for €78 with the government subsidy offer.

They’ve obviously been tipped off about your Solomon-like wealth Milti. I can see them rushing to change the price tags as you walk down the street. :lol:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby miltiades » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:27 pm

Here was I thinking I arrived in Cyprus with a few quid on my pocket !! Each morning o go to the cafe at ENAERIOS and hav3 my espresso before going fishing. A large Espresso costs just 1.60 es.Next there is the ....up market ( my arse) Starfucks, they charge 2.95 euros !.Cypriots being by ....nature ...pretentious, happily sip their drink and look down at the ....poor sods next door !!
In fact one of my relatives enquired as to why I socialize at he ....poor man's Cafe :lol: I responded by telling her in my usual style, fuck off Im not a ....ttoppouzokipreos :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18445
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby Kikapu » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:49 pm

I often go for good quality products, but I also go for good value when there are options. Yes, the €1.60 Coffee is for me also over the €2.90. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16537
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby Londonrake » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:54 pm

miltiades wrote:Here was I thinking I arrived in Cyprus with a few quid on my pocket !! Each morning o go to the cafe at ENAERIOS and hav3 my espresso before going fishing. A large Espresso costs just 1.60 es.Next there is the ....up market ( my arse) Starfucks, they charge 2.95 euros !.Cypriots being by ....nature ...pretentious, happily sip their drink and look down at the ....poor sods next door !!
In fact one of my relatives enquired as to why I socialize at he ....poor man's Cafe :lol: I responded by telling her in my usual style, fuck off Im not a ....ttoppouzokipreos :lol:


The last time I was in a Starbucks there were 4 kids at a table sharing a small bottle of water using the WiFi.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby Kikapu » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Londonrake wrote:
miltiades wrote:Here was I thinking I arrived in Cyprus with a few quid on my pocket !! Each morning o go to the cafe at ENAERIOS and hav3 my espresso before going fishing. A large Espresso costs just 1.60 es.Next there is the ....up market ( my arse) Starfucks, they charge 2.95 euros !.Cypriots being by ....nature ...pretentious, happily sip their drink and look down at the ....poor sods next door !!
In fact one of my relatives enquired as to why I socialize at he ....poor man's Cafe :lol: I responded by telling her in my usual style, fuck off Im not a ....ttoppouzokipreos :lol:


The last time I was in a Starbucks there were 4 kids at a table sharing a small bottle of water using the WiFi.



1 straw or 4? :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16537
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby Lordo » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:33 pm

miltiades wrote:Here was I thinking I arrived in Cyprus with a few quid on my pocket !! Each morning o go to the cafe at ENAERIOS and hav3 my espresso before going fishing. A large Espresso costs just 1.60 es.Next there is the ....up market ( my arse) Starfucks, they charge 2.95 euros !.Cypriots being by ....nature ...pretentious, happily sip their drink and look down at the ....poor sods next door !!
In fact one of my relatives enquired as to why I socialize at he ....poor man's Cafe :lol: I responded by telling her in my usual style, fuck off Im not a ....ttoppouzokipreos :lol:

Pay you old sod, so at least a few Cypriots can make a living.

On the other hand you could cross over to Gonyeli where Lordo's cafe is situated and you would normally pay half a Euro but just for you there is a special discount just for for you at 5 Euros. You will lnot have a better Cypriot Coffee anywhere else.

Stop dringking that starfuck shit, it is making you into an englozzon do laomeno
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14608
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby miltiades » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:26 pm

What I find particularly annoying is that Limassol 5 star hotels cost almost twice the cost of Paris and Park Lane Hilton. It seems to me that the mentality is that since we haven't been earning over the last 18 months or so let's charge the earth for it. I mean 412 euros for a one night's stay is fuvking daylight robbery.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18445
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Cyprus prices !!

Postby Lordo » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:30 pm

miltiades wrote:What I find particularly annoying is that Limassol 5 star hotels cost almost twice the cost of Paris and Park Lane Hilton. It seems to me that the mentality is that since we haven't been earning over the last 18 months or so let's charge the earth for it. I mean 412 euros for a one night's stay is fuvking daylight robbery.

Its not that at all. You don't understand Capitalism and Ellitism all in one.

The tourism coming to those hotels are the passport needing millionaires from the criminals all over the world. They don't care how much they pay for anything and actually they feel the more they pay the better they get. In other words they are stupid fucks who made it big because they were greedy and did not care how many lives they sucked the life out of toget where they are. Where they come from they exploit the poor people by paying wages people cannot live on, so they can grab more. They are only interested to show other fucks that they can afford it.

I am glad you found yourself amongst friends.

Me? When I return, I shall return to my roots where some of the people that I went to school with are still there. Most will return there in the summer every year from where ever they are. This is home where you live like them, eating the same food same food and drinking same coffee and playing cards like before. Where banter is to live for.

I really do feelsorry for you. Where you are, you are like fish out water.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14608
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest