The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Baghdatis Results???

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Baghdatis Results???

Postby Leonidas » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:35 am

Anyone knows how he is doing in France?
Is there a webside where one can check the results?
User avatar
Leonidas
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: USA

Re: Baghdatis Results???

Postby Greek goddess » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:16 am

Leonidas wrote:Anyone knows how he is doing in France?
Is there a webside where one can check the results?


hi is on tomorrow.
lets hope he wins
User avatar
Greek goddess
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: UK

Re: Baghdatis Results???

Postby Leonidas » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:25 am

Greek goddess wrote:
Leonidas wrote:Anyone knows how he is doing in France?
Is there a webside where one can check the results?


hi is on tomorrow.
lets hope he wins


Thanks Goddess. And YES lets hope he does
User avatar
Leonidas
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: USA

Re: Baghdatis Results???

Postby Greek goddess » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:29 am

Leonidas wrote:
Greek goddess wrote:
Leonidas wrote:Anyone knows how he is doing in France?
Is there a webside where one can check the results?


hi is on tomorrow.
lets hope he wins


Thanks Goddess. And YES lets hope he does


shall I get daddy to help?
User avatar
Greek goddess
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: UK

Re: Baghdatis Results???

Postby Leonidas » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:36 am

Greek goddess wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
Greek goddess wrote:
Leonidas wrote:Anyone knows how he is doing in France?
Is there a webside where one can check the results?


hi is on tomorrow.
lets hope he wins


Thanks Goddess. And YES lets hope he does


shall I get daddy to help?


PLEASE do. I already asked him but his mind was in the gutter AGAIN LOL
User avatar
Leonidas
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: USA

Postby anastasiaC » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:09 am

Goodluck Baghdatis!!!
anastasiaC
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:20 am

Postby Agios Amvrosios » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:07 am

http://www.open13.org/

click on "live score"
Agios Amvrosios
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:18 am

Postby Agios Amvrosios » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:18 am

http://www.cg13.fr/?page=tv.tele.conseil.general.13

click on it to watch the game live
Agios Amvrosios
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:18 am


Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest