The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


is it really that difficult in Cyprus...

Looking for friends? For a boyfriend/girlfriend? Lover? Pen-pal?

Postby Hazza » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:05 am

Peanut butter and Jam is gorgeous. Very very tasty. I tried peanut butter with Nutella, and believe me, its not nice at all. Was hoping it would taste a little like a Snickers bar......but it doesn't :oops:
User avatar
Hazza
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2383
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Larnaka.. Rating: Very Sexy

Postby jippii » Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:54 pm

well this discussion is very much connected to the topic i see :D
User avatar
jippii
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:58 am

Postby demetriou_74 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:14 pm

rotate wrote:I'm an Englishman married to a Cypriot. Met in the UK whilst we were both studying. Future mother-in-law in Cyprus passed out when my then girl friend told her she wanted to marry an Englishman. Good as gold after that, treated me better than her own children and their husbands/wives.

A couple of shocks after we were married, Priest came to bless the marriage bed at six in the morning, while we were still in it!
All the Cypriots wondered if I was ok (if you know what I mean) because we decided against having children for a couple of years after getting married. Plenty more but I would have to write a book to relate them all.
Nothing nasty just a little bewildering at first.

The film 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' is not as far fetched as you may think, but if you are lucky enough to meet a Cypriot girl dont fight the differences just look at life from a different perspective.



I was once asked by some English friends what it was like to be married to a foreigner? My reply was that 'as I had never been married to an English woman I could'nt say'.



my uncle is english and my bapou takes pot-shots at him. mainly takes the mickey out of how he says hamloumi. dont worry it is all ok.
User avatar
demetriou_74
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 7:06 pm
Location: London, Greek Cypriot

Postby cannedmoose » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:59 pm

jippii wrote:well this discussion is very much connected to the topic i see :D


As usual... :wink:
User avatar
cannedmoose
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4279
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: England

Postby jippii » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:05 pm

i wonder if there is any difference between the greek girls and the greek cypriot girls????
User avatar
jippii
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:58 am

Postby city » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:22 pm

Hazza wrote:Peanut butter and Jam is gorgeous. Very very tasty. I tried peanut butter with Nutella, and believe me, its not nice at all. Was hoping it would taste a little like a Snickers bar......but it doesn't :oops:


hi Hazza, seems you have very funny ideas..... :wink:
User avatar
city
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Hazza » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:47 pm

city wrote:
Hazza wrote:Peanut butter and Jam is gorgeous. Very very tasty. I tried peanut butter with Nutella, and believe me, its not nice at all. Was hoping it would taste a little like a Snickers bar......but it doesn't :oops:


hi Hazza, seems you have very funny ideas..... :wink:


:oops:

It sounded good in theory :oops: :oops:

:lol:
User avatar
Hazza
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2383
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Larnaka.. Rating: Very Sexy

Postby Marina2005 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:32 am

jippii wrote:i wonder if there is any difference between the greek girls and the greek cypriot girls????


Maybe you should make a new thread and ask everyone! :wink:
User avatar
Marina2005
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:34 am
Location: Cyprus

Postby brother » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes there is a difference one lives in Greece the other in cyprus...boom,boom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
brother
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Cyprus/U.K

Postby cannedmoose » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:12 pm

brother wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes there is a difference one lives in Greece the other in cyprus...boom,boom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


They don't call you a genius for nothing Bro' :P
User avatar
cannedmoose
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4279
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: England

PreviousNext

Return to Meet New People

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest