The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby Maximus » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:06 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:Turkey is finished my friend.

I have on many posts made my feelings known about Turkey so I will not bother and repeat myself but I am very interested in Maximus' claims "Turkey is finished my friend". Please elaborate, enlighten us Maximus. Turkey is finished is a very strong statement. I have searched high and low on the net and can't find anything to back your claims. "Finished" means final, complete, end of.

Please tell us, when can we go and loot this land of riches? When can we kick the military force off the island. Your statement suggests we can already do this. Finished will be the start of a new era for the Kurds, I have just visited my local Kurdish sandwich bar and mentioned your post to him and he is just as confused as I am and don't quite know what possessed you to make such a claim.

I hope you can back your claim "Turkey is finished my friend" with real hard evidence and not your usual bullshit full of wishful thinking.


Turkey is catagorically a "junkie" who is at war with herself, her allies (but doesnt really have any) and her neighbours and now she is broke. She cant afford the fuel to put in her F16's. How can you not see the end coming?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:Turkey is finished my friend.

I have on many posts made my feelings known about Turkey so I will not bother and repeat myself but I am very interested in Maximus' claims "Turkey is finished my friend". Please elaborate, enlighten us Maximus. Turkey is finished is a very strong statement. I have searched high and low on the net and can't find anything to back your claims. "Finished" means final, complete, end of.

Please tell us, when can we go and loot this land of riches? When can we kick the military force off the island. Your statement suggests we can already do this. Finished will be the start of a new era for the Kurds, I have just visited my local Kurdish sandwich bar and mentioned your post to him and he is just as confused as I am and don't quite know what possessed you to make such a claim.

I hope you can back your claim "Turkey is finished my friend" with real hard evidence and not your usual bullshit full of wishful thinking.


Turkey is catagorically a "junkie" who is at war with herself, her allies (but doesnt really have any) and her neighbours and now she is broke. She cant afford the fuel to put in her F16's. How can you not see the end coming?

I agree about internal problems and her allies but you then started talking about Greece. Try and stay on course Max :lol:
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby Maximus » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:09 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:Turkey is finished my friend.

I have on many posts made my feelings known about Turkey so I will not bother and repeat myself but I am very interested in Maximus' claims "Turkey is finished my friend". Please elaborate, enlighten us Maximus. Turkey is finished is a very strong statement. I have searched high and low on the net and can't find anything to back your claims. "Finished" means final, complete, end of.

Please tell us, when can we go and loot this land of riches? When can we kick the military force off the island. Your statement suggests we can already do this. Finished will be the start of a new era for the Kurds, I have just visited my local Kurdish sandwich bar and mentioned your post to him and he is just as confused as I am and don't quite know what possessed you to make such a claim.

I hope you can back your claim "Turkey is finished my friend" with real hard evidence and not your usual bullshit full of wishful thinking.


Turkey is catagorically a "junkie" who is at war with herself, her allies (but doesnt really have any) and her neighbours and now she is broke. She cant afford the fuel to put in her F16's. How can you not see the end coming?

I agree about internal problems and her allies but you then started talking about Greece. Try and stay on course Max :lol:


I think you need to catch up Mr-NG,

Turkey has been downgraded to junk. When Greece was downgraded to junk could they afford to put fuel in their M16's? According to some Turkish commentators, no they could not but I suppose they didn't stock up on oil like Turkey has by smuggling it out of Syria through ISIS.

The economic realities will hit the ground shortly.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby Cap » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:Turkey is finished my friend.

I have on many posts made my feelings known about Turkey so I will not bother and repeat myself but I am very interested in Maximus' claims "Turkey is finished my friend". Please elaborate, enlighten us Maximus. Turkey is finished is a very strong statement. I have searched high and low on the net and can't find anything to back your claims. "Finished" means final, complete, end of.

Please tell us, when can we go and loot this land of riches? When can we kick the military force off the island. Your statement suggests we can already do this. Finished will be the start of a new era for the Kurds, I have just visited my local Kurdish sandwich bar and mentioned your post to him and he is just as confused as I am and don't quite know what possessed you to make such a claim.

I hope you can back your claim "Turkey is finished my friend" with real hard evidence and not your usual bullshit full of wishful thinking.


Turkey is catagorically a "junkie" who is at war with herself, her allies (but doesnt really have any) and her neighbours and now she is broke. She cant afford the fuel to put in her F16's. How can you not see the end coming?

I agree about internal problems and her allies but you then started talking about Greece. Try and stay on course Max :lol:




Both the Banana Brothers relegated to junk status.
CYP is currently on B1 stable.

Gawd please give the Republic the strength to deal with such neighbors.
We're surrounded by extreme, unstable, invalid, useless regimes.

If you're a foreigner reading this post.
Please save a prayer for Cyprus.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby Zenon33 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Cyprus is on B1 only because of Christofias and AKEL disaster.
CY normal rating is A2-A3.
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby akiner » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Wait a second, is Turkey doomed economically by the reports of Westhern agencies ?

Meanwhile 81. Duzce, 82. N.Cyprus, 83. N. Syria,.... looks not that bad indeed!
akiner
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:32 am
Location: a song from They Might Be Giants

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:00 pm

akiner wrote:Wait a second, is Turkey doomed economically by the reports of Westhern agencies ?

Meanwhile 81. Duzce, 82. N.Cyprus, 83. N. Syria,.... looks not that bad indeed!

What are these numbers?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby Oceanside50 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:13 pm

bill cobbett wrote:It starts...

Ratings firm Standard & Poor has downgraded its view on the Turkish economic outlook.

This drew the usual belligerent rant and predictable response directed at S&P from Mad Dog Turkish PM Erdogan who said...

“We will make you pay the price of this move by saying that we no longer recognize you as a credit rating agency,”

Gawd!... is there anywhere or anything in the World that Turkey does Recognise... ????

Story reported in Zaman.


Μα που εχαιτζες θιεεε βιλλ?
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:It starts...

Ratings firm Standard & Poor has downgraded its view on the Turkish economic outlook.

This drew the usual belligerent rant and predictable response directed at S&P from Mad Dog Turkish PM Erdogan who said...

“We will make you pay the price of this move by saying that we no longer recognize you as a credit rating agency,”

Gawd!... is there anywhere or anything in the World that Turkey does Recognise... ????

Story reported in Zaman.


Μα που εχαιτζες θιεεε βιλλ?

What's the average lifetime of a goblin?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Turkey Downgraded by Credit Rating Agency

Postby Flying Horse » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:56 pm

If you can't get voted into Europe, you can try buying your way into Europe. What with, is a mystery :lol: :lol:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... tsche-bank
User avatar
Flying Horse
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests