The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby Linichka » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Damned if I know, GR. I can only tell you that I wouldn't pitch a shekel to a single one of that lot.
Linichka
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Linichka wrote:How could they NOT lose? Look at the freak show up for the candidacy. It's so appalling that these days, Donald Trump isn't the lead clown.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5rul6EdF0

Let me predict the U.S. election results:

Jeb Bush vs Hilary Clinton

Clinton wins.

Bernie Sanders will probably be offered some kind of less important position and be allowed to pass some pretty laws so that the people don't go full revolution mode.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby Paphitis » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:36 am

Get Real! wrote:
Linichka wrote:How could they NOT lose? Look at the freak show up for the candidacy. It's so appalling that these days, Donald Trump isn't the lead clown.

So which candidate has the Jewish vote in their pocket Linichka?


Jen Bush! Obama is a complete train wreck!

Time to go back to the known quantities. Pootin will know where he stands then!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby miltiades » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 am

Paphitis wrote:US and NATO troops should have deployed to Ukraine.

Stupid Obama doesn't know what he is doing. Thank God we have elections in the USA because we need the Republicans in office ASAP!

If you think I am extreme, just wait till the Americans ditch Obama for the Bush Dynasty.

Obama created this and that is unforgivable!

Friggin Pootin would be running for cover if we didn't turn our backs on our Ukrainian allies to "avoid WW3"

Pootin doesn't have the guts or the stomach to have a ww3 with NATO. He is just a bull dog that sniffed Obama's stupid indecision! Stupid idiot Obama withdrew out of Iraq way too early too and created a mess.

Get the tuck out Obama! It's a big responsibility to be President of the USA and yuk're a friggin huge failure! :roll:

Try to think before you post such utter crap.
Your naivity is having the best of you.
So you want WW3 , do you ?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16321
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Paphitis; For your benefit ..... a slightly more rational explanation of the Ukraine conflict and its origins. Once again it was the Americans that started it and that is backed by very substantial evidence:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby Paphitis » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Paphitis; For your benefit ..... a slightly more rational explanation of the Ukraine conflict and its origins. Once again it was the Americans that started it and that is backed by very substantial evidence:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict


Let's leave that because it is a complex issue. I disagree with you however.

But in any case, Pootin illegally annexed Ukrainian territory and Obama let the team down. It was this that has created the problem and I for one am looking forward to a new Republican Government in the USA as long as it's not Trump who is even a bigger idiot than Obama is.

Because of Obama and his irresponsible Government, the world is very near to WW3.

Looking forward to another Bush Administration which will let the cat amongst the pigeons!
Last edited by Paphitis on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby Kikapu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Paphitis wrote: Thank God we have elections in the USA because we need the Republicans in office ASAP!


I don't see a Republican winning the US presidency next year, but that's not to say a Democrat (Hillary) will not act like a Republican so to go to war with someone. She needs to establish very early in her presidency that she has just as much balls as any Republican. Two weeks is a long time in politics, let alone a year until the elections next year, but at this point in time, Hillary has the presidency hands down against any Republican.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby Paphitis » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:58 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:US and NATO troops should have deployed to Ukraine.

Stupid Obama doesn't know what he is doing. Thank God we have elections in the USA because we need the Republicans in office ASAP!

If you think I am extreme, just wait till the Americans ditch Obama for the Bush Dynasty.

Obama created this and that is unforgivable!

Friggin Pootin would be running for cover if we didn't turn our backs on our Ukrainian allies to "avoid WW3"

Pootin doesn't have the guts or the stomach to have a ww3 with NATO. He is just a bull dog that sniffed Obama's stupid indecision! Stupid idiot Obama withdrew out of Iraq way too early too and created a mess.

Get the tuck out Obama! It's a big responsibility to be President of the USA and yuk're a friggin huge failure! :roll:

Try to think before you post such utter crap.
Your naivity is having the best of you.
So you want WW3 , do you ?


You don't have a friggin clue what you're on about.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby miltiades » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:US and NATO troops should have deployed to Ukraine.

Stupid Obama doesn't know what he is doing. Thank God we have elections in the USA because we need the Republicans in office ASAP!

If you think I am extreme, just wait till the Americans ditch Obama for the Bush Dynasty.

Obama created this and that is unforgivable!

Friggin Pootin would be running for cover if we didn't turn our backs on our Ukrainian allies to "avoid WW3"

Pootin doesn't have the guts or the stomach to have a ww3 with NATO. He is just a bull dog that sniffed Obama's stupid indecision! Stupid idiot Obama withdrew out of Iraq way too early too and created a mess.

Get the tuck out Obama! It's a big responsibility to be President of the USA and yuk're a friggin huge failure! :roll:

Try to think before you post such utter crap.
Your naivity is having the best of you.
So you want WW3 , do you ?


You don't have a friggin clue what you're on about.

You eagerly present your views as those of a mature and a wise man. You are nothing of the sort. You are indeed an extremely naive individual who has views devoid of substance and even more, wisdom.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16321
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Stupid Obama: we should have deployed to Ukraine

Postby Paphitis » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Even Hillary will be better than Obama. But I'm completely off the Democrats now. The Republicans will get the votes but they got to get rid of Trump and a couple of others.

Jen Bush is looking good for me.

The world needs a far right winger now to give Pootin the bitch slapping he is begging for.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests