The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The apparent solution that no one dares to accept

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:21 am

shahmaran wrote:
Kifeas wrote:Until the administrator of this forum wakes up from his deep sleep and kicks out this provocative idiot from here, I suggest to the Greek Cypriot forum members, and those Turkish Cypriot ones that are equally annoyed by his foolish comments, to stop responding to his nonsense posts and simply ignore his existence, otherwise this forum will soon become completely unreadable and worthless to log into it.


right Mr. Kifeas, this might be a bit cliché, but let me say that silencing me will not change the truth and i definately do not believe that i have been provocative, you just dont like to hear what i have to say, as the saying the goes, "truth hurts" and in you case it seems unbearable....

calling me an idiot is sooo grown up and "worthy to read" of you Mr. Kifeas, do youself a favour and go check youself into an old peoples home and let the world issues be dealt by the people who have anything new to say, and are actually going to be around long enough to live the decisions made today, you are clearly out-dated my friend....

if there was an ignore option on this forum, i would suggest we just ignore each other, but there is not so, lets just try our best to do that hey, and no trying get everyone to rise up against me like that, because THATS what provocative is Mr. Kifeas ;)


Kifeas tries to silence everyone who does not agree with him, he sends threatening messages to forum members or says if he meets someone he will punch them in the face and is now attending the gym and taking shooting classes so that one night when we are unsuspecting and weak he will attack and kill us in our beds children as well. Thats how he intends to solve the Cyprus issue.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Postby shahmaran » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:30 am

Viewpoint wrote:
shahmaran wrote:
Kifeas wrote:Until the administrator of this forum wakes up from his deep sleep and kicks out this provocative idiot from here, I suggest to the Greek Cypriot forum members, and those Turkish Cypriot ones that are equally annoyed by his foolish comments, to stop responding to his nonsense posts and simply ignore his existence, otherwise this forum will soon become completely unreadable and worthless to log into it.


right Mr. Kifeas, this might be a bit cliché, but let me say that silencing me will not change the truth and i definately do not believe that i have been provocative, you just dont like to hear what i have to say, as the saying the goes, "truth hurts" and in you case it seems unbearable....

calling me an idiot is sooo grown up and "worthy to read" of you Mr. Kifeas, do youself a favour and go check youself into an old peoples home and let the world issues be dealt by the people who have anything new to say, and are actually going to be around long enough to live the decisions made today, you are clearly out-dated my friend....

if there was an ignore option on this forum, i would suggest we just ignore each other, but there is not so, lets just try our best to do that hey, and no trying get everyone to rise up against me like that, because THATS what provocative is Mr. Kifeas ;)


Kifeas tries to silence everyone who does not agree with him, he sends threatening messages to forum members or says if he meets someone he will punch them in the face and is now attending the gym and taking shooting classes so that one night when we are unsuspecting and weak he will attack and kill us in our beds children as well. Thats how he intends to solve the Cyprus issue.



Sounds very desperate to me my friend...;)
User avatar
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5461
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: In conflict

Postby miltiades » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:36 am

I see VP , true to form , is there to support the voices of Parition where ever threy come from. The voices that are advocating the total absorbtion of the T/C identity by a foreign country , the voices of hatred and immaturity , the voices that are raised in support ot the anihilation of the Cypriot Turk and the new world in which VP , Zan and co are envisaging for the T/C .There are though the voices or reason out there , Birkiprysi , Kikapu , Pashas ,
Karpal_Aetos , Issi1956 , mrfromng and many more who proudly wear their Cypriot identity first and foremost .
We need to push ahead with constructive actions and stop living in the past , our forefathers lived happily in mixed comminities and created what is today the CYPRIOT identity , that recent scientific studies showed that the genetics of the T/Cs and G/Cs are very similar much more than those from
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16355
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby zan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:59 am

miltiades wrote:I see VP , true to form , is there to support the voices of Parition where ever threy come from. The voices that are advocating the total absorbtion of the T/C identity by a foreign country , the voices of hatred and immaturity , the voices that are raised in support ot the anihilation of the Cypriot Turk and the new world in which VP , Zan and co are envisaging for the T/C .There are though the voices or reason out there , Birkiprysi , Kikapu , Pashas ,
Karpal_Aetos , Issi1956 , mrfromng and many more who proudly wear their Cypriot identity first and foremost .
We need to push ahead with constructive actions and stop living in the past , our forefathers lived happily in mixed comminities and created what is today the CYPRIOT identity , that recent scientific studies showed that the genetics of the T/Cs and G/Cs are very similar much more than those from


Miltiades

You have offered nothing constructive towards our concerns. All you do is condemn and vilify us and offer your puritanical and supremacist Cypriot as bait and expect us to take it. I asked if you would go to the Eurovision contest with a banner saying “My name is Militiades and this song does not represent the Turkish Cypriots and it should be withdrawn” and all you did was come back with an excuse that you wish you could and you even compromised the wording. Why can’t you go? You said you would fight for our rights with your last dying breath and a quick trip and a banner has been too much so what will you do. That song sung in English is not saying what I was asking for it is just providing an alternative. Will you go or won’t you.
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby miltiades » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:26 pm

Zan Wrote:

"""All you do is condemn and vilify us and offer your puritanical and supremacist Cypriot as bait and expect us to take it. ""

"""Why can’t you go? You said you would fight for our rights with your last dying breath and a quick trip and a banner has been too much so what will you do. That song sung in English is not saying what I was asking for it is just providing an alternative. Will you go or won’t you."""

The song Zan , does not represent the T/Cs and I'm aghast as to the negativeness shown by the organizers who could have scored a few point along the way had they included T/C elements into the song. I said English since it would be acceptable to all Cypriots . As far as attending the venue I unfortunately have pressing persona commitments that make it impossible for me to do so. I can assure that when the right opportunity arises I shall do precisely that and with a banner I shall remind our leaders that Cyprus belongs equally , not in a divisional capacity but equally to the T/Cs and the G/Cs.

There are many Cypriots who share my views on this forum as well as in a wider sense.The people I mentioned earlier , Bir , Kikapu , Issy1956 , Kartel aetos , Pashias , as well as my dear friend mrfromng all share similar views and none can be accused of appeasements are fervent Cypriots who demand justice and the chance of a peaceful future for the future Cypriots. Do not underestimate my commitment to a truly united Cyprus and my dream to see a T/C President of Cyprus , not on a rotating scale , but a President elected by the people and working for the people , you are an intelligent man and you can see that should this happen then Cyprus will have gained what can only be called a perfect world.

I would like to be told in which of my posts you found remarks , attributed to my person , as vilifying and condemning T/Cs .Again you are making accusations against my integrity that you should humbly apologize for this.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16355
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby zan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:45 pm

My comments were about your inability to see the ones that do not agree with your views, as non-Cypriots. You choose your TC friends carefully and with one condition and that is to agree with you on a united Cyprus, regardless of what their concerns are. You draw a line in the sand and give your ultimatum with no quarter given. At least Bir tries to understand what we are feeling. He does not always get it right but he tries. I used to work in an environment where I was the only foreigner on site and to be honest I did not have too bad a time of it. The comment I will always remember however is the one that was supposed to make me feel better and make me one of them, and that was " You are a wog Olli, but you are a good wog".
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby miltiades » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:10 pm

Zan Wrote:
"""My comments were about your inability to see the ones that do not agree with your views, as non-Cypriots. You choose your TC friends carefully and with one condition and that is to agree with you on a united Cyprus, regardless of what their concerns are"""

Zan I see the people who were born and raised in Cyprus embracing a foreign nation , Turkey and Greece. It is to those people that I say go and join your motherland. I have a motherland too Cyprus. What do you find so condescending about my views. I stated many times in the past that I see no majority and minorities in Cyprus but I'm astute , as I'm sure you are to recognise that WE ARE A LONG WAY FROM Pancyprian acceptance of such a wonderful state of affairs when all Cypriots are just that Cypriots. I choose all my friends carefully regardless of ethnicity or religion or colour.I posted before that I recognise the dilemma faced by Turkey in agreeing to recognise the ROC under the present circumstances , but also expressed my understanding towards the Cyprus Governments position , and to ask it to recognise the occupied part of Cyprus as a separate nation is not only unreasonable but also defeatist. I referred to the Norther part of Cyprus as occupied since the International community see it as such , for me to accept the "trnc " as a legit state is to contradict all that I stand for , a united Cyprus with you and I absolutely equals under the law and co owners of our island. My Cyprus is your Cyprus .
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16355
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby miltiades » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:18 pm

Zan , a new tread has been posted , I'm sure you will find the article written by Alkan Chaglair as interesting , many views he expresses are what I have all along been posting. Check it out .
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16355
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby zan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:28 pm

miltiades wrote:Zan Wrote:
"""My comments were about your inability to see the ones that do not agree with your views, as non-Cypriots. You choose your TC friends carefully and with one condition and that is to agree with you on a united Cyprus, regardless of what their concerns are"""

Zan I see the people who were born and raised in Cyprus embracing a foreign nation , Turkey and Greece. It is to those people that I say go and join your motherland. I have a motherland too Cyprus. What do you find so condescending about my views. I stated many times in the past that I see no majority and minorities in Cyprus but I'm astute , as I'm sure you are to recognise that WE ARE A LONG WAY FROM Pancyprian acceptance of such a wonderful state of affairs when all Cypriots are just that Cypriots. I choose all my friends carefully regardless of ethnicity or religion or colour.I posted before that I recognise the dilemma faced by Turkey in agreeing to recognise the ROC under the present circumstances , but also expressed my understanding towards the Cyprus Governments position , and to ask it to recognise the occupied part of Cyprus as a separate nation is not only unreasonable but also defeatist. I referred to the Norther part of Cyprus as occupied since the International community see it as such , for me to accept the "trnc " as a legit state is to contradict all that I stand for , a united Cyprus with you and I absolutely equals under the law and co owners of our island. My Cyprus is your Cyprus .



If a mother barges past an elderly woman and knocks her over but she does it to stop her baby from walking out into a busy street, whom do you hate? The woman for barging past? The elderly lady for getting in the way? The baby for walking out in the street? OR, do you help the elderly lady up and then console the concerned mother and help calm the crying baby. Some things are done for the good and it looks as if it has been done for the worst. Unless these idiots in power can turn this whole mess around then what? Keep on dreaming????????
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby DT. » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:50 am

zan wrote:
miltiades wrote:Zan Wrote:
"""My comments were about your inability to see the ones that do not agree with your views, as non-Cypriots. You choose your TC friends carefully and with one condition and that is to agree with you on a united Cyprus, regardless of what their concerns are"""

Zan I see the people who were born and raised in Cyprus embracing a foreign nation , Turkey and Greece. It is to those people that I say go and join your motherland. I have a motherland too Cyprus. What do you find so condescending about my views. I stated many times in the past that I see no majority and minorities in Cyprus but I'm astute , as I'm sure you are to recognise that WE ARE A LONG WAY FROM Pancyprian acceptance of such a wonderful state of affairs when all Cypriots are just that Cypriots. I choose all my friends carefully regardless of ethnicity or religion or colour.I posted before that I recognise the dilemma faced by Turkey in agreeing to recognise the ROC under the present circumstances , but also expressed my understanding towards the Cyprus Governments position , and to ask it to recognise the occupied part of Cyprus as a separate nation is not only unreasonable but also defeatist. I referred to the Norther part of Cyprus as occupied since the International community see it as such , for me to accept the "trnc " as a legit state is to contradict all that I stand for , a united Cyprus with you and I absolutely equals under the law and co owners of our island. My Cyprus is your Cyprus .



If a mother barges past an elderly woman and knocks her over but she does it to stop her baby from walking out into a busy street, whom do you hate? The woman for barging past? The elderly lady for getting in the way? The baby for walking out in the street? OR, do you help the elderly lady up and then console the concerned mother and help calm the crying baby. Some things are done for the good and it looks as if it has been done for the worst. Unless these idiots in power can turn this whole mess around then what? Keep on dreaming????????


huh? Who, what where? I though spiderman rescues the baby?
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests