The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The apparent solution that no one dares to accept

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Postby zan » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:41 am

DT wrote:
zan wrote:
miltiades wrote:Zan Wrote:
"""My comments were about your inability to see the ones that do not agree with your views, as non-Cypriots. You choose your TC friends carefully and with one condition and that is to agree with you on a united Cyprus, regardless of what their concerns are"""

Zan I see the people who were born and raised in Cyprus embracing a foreign nation , Turkey and Greece. It is to those people that I say go and join your motherland. I have a motherland too Cyprus. What do you find so condescending about my views. I stated many times in the past that I see no majority and minorities in Cyprus but I'm astute , as I'm sure you are to recognise that WE ARE A LONG WAY FROM Pancyprian acceptance of such a wonderful state of affairs when all Cypriots are just that Cypriots. I choose all my friends carefully regardless of ethnicity or religion or colour.I posted before that I recognise the dilemma faced by Turkey in agreeing to recognise the ROC under the present circumstances , but also expressed my understanding towards the Cyprus Governments position , and to ask it to recognise the occupied part of Cyprus as a separate nation is not only unreasonable but also defeatist. I referred to the Norther part of Cyprus as occupied since the International community see it as such , for me to accept the "trnc " as a legit state is to contradict all that I stand for , a united Cyprus with you and I absolutely equals under the law and co owners of our island. My Cyprus is your Cyprus .



If a mother barges past an elderly woman and knocks her over but she does it to stop her baby from walking out into a busy street, whom do you hate? The woman for barging past? The elderly lady for getting in the way? The baby for walking out in the street? OR, do you help the elderly lady up and then console the concerned mother and help calm the crying baby. Some things are done for the good and it looks as if it has been done for the worst. Unless these idiots in power can turn this whole mess around then what? Keep on dreaming????????


huh? Who, what where? I though spiderman rescues the baby?



Not while it is the misunderstood Hulk that is doing the barging. :wink:
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby ken910 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:53 am

piratis r u realy tassos or what its like you r a member of some secret group all u want is turks out and turks this .get this we r not going anywhere realy i swear u would live before we would bend to youre demands of second class citizens in youre own land u cant be a second class citizen but in cyprus south all turks r treate ed as second class by greeks
ken910
Member
Member
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:16 am

Postby axilleask » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:54 pm

First of all I would like to poimt out the fact that all TC's are currenlty outlaws, because they have deprived from citizens of this country basic human rights like the right of property . An outlaw is not only a person that illegally resides in another person's property or taking advantage of it but a supporter active or passive to those who do it.

For over 30 thirty years I hear the ssame excuse of fear that the GC's will take over the land and treat the TC's as second class citizens etc...
To start treating you as fellow countrymen and as equal partners of a confederation you should start behaving accordingly !
You must start respecting basic human rights at first ! Starting from surrendering the Varosha area to it's rightful owners perhaps...
Allowing GC's to stay in their properties that have been empty all these years for example ..
Even under your "authority ".
Then you should gain respect not only to GC's but you will be recognized to the rest of the world as people who respect other people !

When you stop acting as a bunch of thieves then others will stop seeing you as such ...
axilleask
Member
Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:59 pm

Postby shahmaran » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:27 pm

axilleask you are full of it, you claim as GC have nothing to be ashamed of and it was all TC doing, your comments are very sweeping and unnecesserily extreme...

you got to get over your extreme attitude before you can try to teach others how they should act, specially your call to an ENTIRE nation, to try and learn how to be respected people (!!)
User avatar
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5461
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: In conflict

Postby G.Man » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:38 pm

Better solution

Outlaw religion

;)
G.Man
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:22 am
Location: Strovolos

Postby shahmaran » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:04 pm

G.Man wrote:Better solution

Outlaw religion

;)


Yeah man, and some say money is the root of all evil :roll:
User avatar
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5461
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: In conflict

Postby DT. » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:37 pm

ken910 wrote:piratis r u realy tassos or what its like you r a member of some secret group all u want is turks out and turks this .get this we r not going anywhere realy i swear u would live before we would bend to youre demands of second class citizens in youre own land u cant be a second class citizen but in cyprus south all turks r treate ed as second class by greeks


you...you're very good....you're da best.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby axilleask » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:47 pm

GC's may have done some faults in the past .. But we are not the ones that don't allow TC's to stay in the area controlled by the legitimate authorities... we respect the law and human rights that's why we are recognised internationally as the sole legitimate authority of this island. You on the contrary are just a bunch of outlaws.. maintaining under the threat of arms other people's properties and depriving them the right to stay in there... Maybe you had an excuse some 33 years ago when the island was in turmoil to do that... Now you got no reason just lame excuses ! what is your excuse now mr shahmaran ? what can possibly an unarmed 75 year old person can do to you ? why you deprive him the right to stay in his land?
Because you are a thief that's why!
99% of the people don't care who's in charge ! they just want their rights !
Do that and you will gain what you want!
Continue depriving them from their legal rights and continue amassing enemies !
axilleask
Member
Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:59 pm

Postby zan » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:40 pm

axilleask wrote:GC's may have done some faults in the past .. But we are not the ones that don't allow TC's to stay in the area controlled by the legitimate authorities... we respect the law and human rights that's why we are recognised internationally as the sole legitimate authority of this island. You on the contrary are just a bunch of outlaws.. maintaining under the threat of arms other people's properties and depriving them the right to stay in there... Maybe you had an excuse some 33 years ago when the island was in turmoil to do that... Now you got no reason just lame excuses ! what is your excuse now mr shahmaran ? what can possibly an unarmed 75 year old person can do to you ? why you deprive him the right to stay in his land?
Because you are a thief that's why!
99% of the people don't care who's in charge ! they just want their rights !
Do that and you will gain what you want!
Continue depriving them from their legal rights and continue amassing enemies !



If they cared then thousands of people would not be dead, I would not have had to leave my country and we would not be in the position we are in today. I will tell you who the real crooks are and they are the people like you that will not accept your part in all of this and see only land that you want back because that is what you have been told. Well if you want to look at the realities of this world then you will stop kidding yourself. This is the very reason that I get fed up with the GC way and all of you that just scream from greed to have land back. What about the TCs that suffered and will again from the turmoil caused by greed. Just shut the fuck up and stop your crying.
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Postby shahmaran » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm

nicely put Zan! :lol:
User avatar
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5461
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: In conflict

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests