The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

Intell officers confirm Kissinger role in Turkish invasion

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby boomerang » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:15 am

So Zan you claim that you were ethnically cleansed from your homeland by your living account...The question is why not believe the living Armenians of what they are saying?...

Why are your living memories the truth and theirs ain't?...you mind explaining this to me?
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby zan » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:31 am

boomerang wrote:So Zan you claim that you were ethnically cleansed from your homeland by your living account...The question is why not believe the living Armenians of what they are saying?...

Why are your living memories the truth and theirs ain't?...you mind explaining this to me?

Which Armenians are you talking about?
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby boomerang » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:37 am

Zan is getting too late for you...better hit the sack and continue tomorrow with a clear head...and i will provide you plenty of living proofs...the question is, will your mind change if proof is provided?
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby zan » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:07 am

boomerang wrote:Zan is getting too late for you...better hit the sack and continue tomorrow with a clear head...and i will provide you plenty of living proofs...the question is, will your mind change if proof is provided?

Which Armenians Boomers.......I canot question what I don't understand and you have started talking in riddles again. You are a lazy typist aren't you. That is why you expect me to guess what you are talking about :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby boomerang » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:16 am

Ok Zan I will get you some names, and their living testimonies and then wait for your next bullshit of a post... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby zan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:10 pm

boomerang wrote:Ok Zan I will get you some names, and their living testimonies and then wait for your next bullshit of a post... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait...Make sure you know what you re talking bout first though before you post...You have made yourself look a fool so many times it will not matter but a little food for thought from you will give me something to do...Or am I hoping for too much :lol: :lol:
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby boomerang » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:45 pm

zan wrote:
boomerang wrote:Ok Zan I will get you some names, and their living testimonies and then wait for your next bullshit of a post... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait...Make sure you know what you re talking bout first though before you post...You have made yourself look a fool so many times it will not matter but a little food for thought from you will give me something to do...Or am I hoping for too much :lol: :lol:

Zan I am gonna wipe the ground with your sorry ass with your above statement...I wil invite a couple of Armenians to pin point them out for you...

Just to let you know there was a lot written about the vote in the US where living Armenians gave testimony...

Me thinks you better look for another trade, coz I think the destruction of brain cells from zapping has reached critical levels...evident all over the place in this forum...for example not knowing what the word offer means... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby zan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:59 pm

boomerang wrote:
zan wrote:

Zan I am gonna wipe your sorry ass with your above statement...I wil invite a couple of Armenians to pin point them out for you...

Just to let you know there was a lot written about the vote in the US where living Armenians gave testimony...

Me thinks you better look for another trade, coz I think the destruction of brain cells from zapping has reached critical levels...evident all over the place in this forum...for example not knowing what the word offer means... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you will accept if invite a few TCs to tell you about the Genocide that they saw in Cyprus in 1963-64 then will you.......You have been denying it all this time so will you finally agree to it????????I didn't think so...You are thinking in a twisted way Boomers...Clear your mind...It is nearly a new year and you are not getting any younger.......I offer you my condolences.... :lol: :lol:
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby boomerang » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:09 pm

zan wrote:
boomerang wrote:
zan wrote:

Zan I am gonna wipe your sorry ass with your above statement...I wil invite a couple of Armenians to pin point them out for you...

So you will accept if invite a few TCs to tell you about the Genocide that they saw in Cyprus in 1963-64 then will you.......You have been denying it all this time so will you finally agree to it????????I didn't think so...You are thinking in a twisted way Boomers...Clear your mind...It is nearly a new year and you are not getting any younger.......I offer you my condolences.... :lol: :lol:

gee whiz...zan you are backtracking already...you questioned living testimonies from the Armenian genocide and you wanted proof...and when proof is just about to come you do the old switcheroo...no wonder Kifeas says you got low IQ...I am beggining to agree...

1...not knowing the meaning of the word offer
2...backtracking on the living victims of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE.

At this stage you leave me no option but to ask you if you reached puperty yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never asked for proof from you for anything that I can remember in this thread...

PS...The way I see it, I already wiped your ass on the ground :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am also quoting your posts so everyone can see them for a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by boomerang on Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby zan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:11 pm

boomerang wrote:
zan wrote:
boomerang wrote:
zan wrote:

gee whiz...zan you are backtracking already...you questioned living testimonies from the Armenian genocide and you wanted proof...and when proof is just about to you come you do the old switcheroo...no wonder Kifeas says you got low IQ...I am begging to agree...

1...not knowing the meaning of the word offer
2...backtracking on the living victims of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE.

At this stage you leave me no option but to ask you if you reached puperty yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never asked for proof from you for anything that I can remember in this thread...

PS...The way I see it, I already wiped your ass on the ground :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am also quoting your posts so everyone can see them for a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the hell are you Boomers...You are sounding more and more like GR every day...Methinks.... :wink:

Now give me something to chew on and stop he pointless posts..... :roll:
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem