The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

I hate to say this, but...

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Just let this be a lesson to you mate!

If you pick a fight, then stand up and fight. If you lose, then you lose with your dignity intact.

If you make a bet and lose, then pay up. There is no shame in losing a battle or a bet. But there is plenty of shame if you go back on your word and don't pay up.

If you can't afford to make such big bets, then don't be stupid enough to make such a large bet.

You will always be the forum's lying bastard from now on. You will be ridiculed and shamed as the lying bastard you really are! :!:

You picked on the wrong guy mate, and made a massive fool of yourself.
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby B25 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:40 pm

So, when does the MR.......NG pay up then. we will be expecting interest to incur at a rate of 10% pa and calculated daily for every day delayed.

Come big mouth, pay up, you fucked up well and truely this time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Paphiti, about time someone put this CUNT in his place. he thinks he owns the joint, bloody squatter.

Milti please come and collect.
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby MR-from-NG » Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Paphitis wrote:Just let this be a lesson to you mate!

If you pick a fight, then stand up and fight. If you lose, then you lose with your dignity intact.

If you make a bet and lose, then pay up. There is no shame in losing a battle or a bet. But there is plenty of shame if you go back on your word and don't pay up.

If you can't afford to make such big bets, then don't be stupid enough to make such a large bet.

You will always be the forum's lying bastard from now on. You will be ridiculed and shamed as the lying bastard you really are! :!:

You are certifiable mate. You doctor a piece of paper and want to be taken seriously? Give me credible/authentic documents and then we'll talk. A piece of paper posted on a forum is what? Proof? Ok let me ask you this, are your documents in the form presented by you admissible in court. Yes or no?
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm

B25 wrote:So, when does the MR.......NG pay up then. we will be expecting interest to incur at a rate of 10% pa and calculated daily for every day delayed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Paphiti, about time someone put this CUNT in his place. he thinks he owns the joint, bloody squatter.

The only thing he got correct in this whole thread is stating that I don't hold a Private Pilot's Licence.

Now if he is a smart boy, then perhaps he could fucking explain how the hell I ended up with a ATPL/CIR ME without even passing a PPL.

This guy owes Milti 5K and now he isn't man enough to stand by his word! :roll:

The guy is a lying bastard!
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby MR-from-NG » Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

B25 wrote:So, when does the MR.......NG pay up then. we will be expecting interest to incur at a rate of 10% pa and calculated daily for every day delayed.

Whats your problem cuntface? is he your bit o the side or something. You fucking lowlife.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

What give you two the right to address people the way you do whetes admin?
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 26, 2010 7:51 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:

You are certifiable mate. You doctor a piece of paper and want to be taken seriously? Give me credible/authentic documents and then we'll talk. A piece of paper posted on a forum is what? Proof? Ok let me ask you this, are your documents in the form presented by you admissible in court. Yes or no?

Why don't you ask BigOz if these papers are authentic or not?

Mate, you have dug one great big hole for yourself.

You are the one that made this stupid bet, and don't you forget it!

Oh yeh mate, I don't hold a PPL. You are absolutely correct on that one! IDIOT.
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby MR-from-NG » Wed May 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:

Answer the question idiot, would a court of law accept your piece of doctored shit? Just a YES or NO will do.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 26, 2010 8:11 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:

Answer the question idiot, would a court of law accept your piece of doctored shit? Just a YES or NO will do.

Mate, a court of law would accept my Flight Crew Licence. They are ridgy didge!

I am still waiting for you to post similar authentic Flight Crew Licences! Not so easy is it? Perhaps because it is near enough to impossible! :idea:
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
YFred wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Don't make me do it Mr-from-NG.

I actually respect your hard earned money and don't want to cause you any unnecessary hardship.

You should have betted a modest ammount, or offered to buy me some drinks should you lose.

You are full of shit. You posted a picture of yourself on the SHB, remember? So you don't mind us knowing who you are. How about you post some pictures with you in the cockpit of the planes you fly in? Do this first and then I'll tell what you'll need ti do next to prove your point.You have 5 minutes to do this. You are a very resourceful chap so get going.

I have a better solution.

MR-from-NG, why don't you get your friend, BigOz, who has claimed to being a pilot, flight instructor with all sorts of ratings under his belt, short of ATPL (he may have that also now) couple of years ago, which you had yourself personally vouched for him and have him and Paphitis quiz each other on anything that has to do with flying a plane, which they can get into all the technicalities that you and I cannot as novice pilots. Let the "Battle of the Titans" begin and lets see who will be standing in the end. Will it be BigOz, will it be Paphitis, both, or neither.??

I believe Paphitis would like to take on BigOz.!

What do you think.??

Kikapu, I am more than willing to talk technical with Big Oz, if he is capable.

I know you are capable of that, but somehow I doubt BigOz can offer me anything of any value in Aviation.

But we must remember, I don't need to prove a thing on Cyprus Forum. I will if need be, for 5000 Euros to a good cause, but I will do it with caution. I will reserve the right to protect my identity and privacy.

And so you should and must.!

OK, this is what we'll do. Paphitis tells us the type of plane he flies, he does this in the next 2 minutes. I will ask him 3 technical questions about the particular plane, if he answers within 1 minute of my post I will then tell him what he'll need to do next to convince me. So, the 5000 euros may still be on.

Somehow the plane he flies is not what you are used to flying, so I don't know how you can quiz him on anything on a aircraft you have no knowledge about, but, hey, you take it up with Paphitis.!

Why are you interfering, let them get on with it FFS.

Bafitis is a fraud and we are about to prove it.

Well said YFred. The mans a fraud, a ten year old can see this. As for Kikapu, if the roles were reversed, i.e Pahitis TC and I a GC then he would have shouted at the top of his voice that he was a fraud :lol: :lol:

I just saved you 5,000 Euros. The least you could do, is be grateful and also send over 10% as my commission.! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: are you serious? I thought you were a smart guy. You honestly believe Paphidis? Come on Kikapu, stop being an arselicker :lol: :lol:

First of all you, have no evidence that Paphitis is not a pilot, and secondly, you have not given us any motives as to why Paphitis would pretend to be a pilot, if he wasn't. Now, you answer those question since it is you who is making the allegations that he is not a pilot. Personally, you should have walked away from your bet when you did, but you let Paphitis sucker you back into the bet. Now you are going to have to stick with it, if you want to save face, and lose 5,000 Euros.! Not a very smart move. You must be a lousy poker player.!

I had already predicted, that if Paphitis did not reveal his ID in the form of showing his pilot's licence and his flight log book, you would claim victory, a hollow one at that. That's why I suggested you put BigOz against Paphitis, but you seemed to have frowned at that idea for some reason.!!!!

Now, you tell me who is the smart one of us.?? :wink:

You're smart guy, far smarter than me :lol: :lol: Btw, I measure people smartness with their bank balance, how much are you worth? :lol:

Right, back Paphitis, you look at all the posts from last to the present moment and you decide if he holds a licence or not :lol: :lol: :lol: And here you are telling me you did me a favour and saved me 5K, are you fucking serious? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In that case, when the time comes, I hope you will deposit the 5,000 Euros with Militiades or whom ever you two agree on, to go forward with your bet, rather than backing out as you did this time when you got cornered, before allowing Paphitis suckered you back in again.!

BigOz is around, so why don't you ask him to give Paphitis a "Flight test".! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Ok you idiot, since you're so certain he holds a commercial pilots licence how about you having a bet with me. I'm ready to hand over 5K Euros to Miltiades to hold onto. You contact Milti and tell him you're banking 5K into his account, once this is resolved Milti will hand over to you or me. Put your money where your fucking mouth is.

You have already made the bet sunshine. I have given you ample opportunity to back out with your dignity intact, but you have insisted to bet 5K on me not having a CPL.

You are very silly.

My only concern is how I can prove it to you whilst keeping my privacy intact.

WE HAVE AN ACCORD!

Now, any suggestions on how we can do this in a fashion where I can keep my ID private? Perhaps you are willing to accept either Miltiades or Get Real as an independent and unbiased referee, since I don't fear either as I know for a fact that I can trust them both with my particulars knowing full well that they would both respect my privacy.

The ball is in your caught Mr-from-NG.

And just remember, I don't need to prove anything, but 5K to Miltiades favourite charity is very hard to pass up.

Here is a little taster:

Yeh right Mr-from-NG!

I just so happened to spend hours upon hours "doctoring" all the above documents.

Mate, you fucked up big time! :!:

Now pay up you rotten scoundrel! :twisted:
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem