The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 am

Google the name Allahverdi Kılıç
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby DT. » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:13 am

Viewpoint wrote:Google the name Allahverdi Kılıç


Nicosia 10 September (M.P.A.)

New evidence and information overturn the Turkish allegations according to which, Greek-Cypriots were involved in the recent shooting incident in Acheritos.

Based on new evidence at the disposal of the Cypriot security authorities, access to the Turkish outpost, where the shooting happened, is possible only from the occupied territories, while it can not be reached by car from the free territories.

This fact supports the suspicions that the Turkish military vehicle that had approached the outpost just before the shooting and left immediately after, had something to do with the whole incident.

However if we're going to discuss killed servicemen on the green line you boys got a lot of blood on your hands to wash off before you even think of opening your mouth.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12570
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby DT. » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:20 am

Ciller arrives in occupied Cyprus / LGR reveals dead soldier was a Kurd

Nicosia, Sep 10 (CNA) -- Turkey's Foreign Minister Tansu Ciller arrived in the Turkish-occupied area of Cyprus today to attend the funeral of a Kurdish origin soldier of the Turkish occupation army, who was found dead in an observation post on Sunday morning.

Soon after her arrival at the illegal Tympou (Ercan) airport, Ciller expressed Turkey's full support to the Turkish Cypriot community.

She was scheduled to give a press conference at the airport before travelling to the Turkish-occupied northern part of Nicosia to meet Turkish Cypriot leader Rauf Denktash.

Ciller is accompanied by a nine-member delegation, which includes the Turkish Ministers of Education and Energy and Deputy Foreign Minister Inal Batu.

The Turkish Foreign Minister was due to attend the funeral in Nicosia of Allahverdi Kilic, a soldier of the Turkish occupation army, who was found murdered on Sunday morning, in an observation post, on the demarcation line, opposite the British sovereign base area of Ayios Nikolaos, southeast of the capital Nicosia.

There are no National Guard soldiers or UN peacekeepers in the area since the territory belongs to the British sovereign base area.

The London Greek Radio (LGR) revealed yesterday that the dead soldier was not a Turkish Cypriot as claimed but a Kurd, who was serving with the Turkish occupation army.

The revelation was made by a man, who claimed he was a cousin of the murdered soldier.

The man, whose name was not revealed, told LGR in broken English that Kilic and the other soldier, who was seriously wounded, were Kurds, who had objected to Turkey's intention to set up a security zone in Northern Iraq.

The caller said the families of the two had been taken to the occupied part of Cyprus, soon after the 1974 Turkish invasion and occupation of 37 per cent of this east Mediterranean island's territory, as part of Ankara's designs to change Cyprus' demographic character.

The caller told LGR that the attack was carried out by the Turkish military.

The Turks had accused the Greek Cypriot side of being responsible for the incident.

The governments of Cyprus and Greece have turned down the Turkish allegations and fired back saying that the incident was a ''pre-planned provocative act'' aimed to mislead the world public opinion, following the international outcry against the brutal murders of two unarmed Greek Cypriot youths by Turkish troops and extremists, during peaceful anti-occupation demonstrations, in the UN-controlled buffer zone, in Dherynia, last month.

Meanwhile, there is evidence that the two soldiers were not shot in the place where they were found.

Greek Cypriots, who live at Brysoulles area, within the British base area, had seen a Turkish military vehicle speeding into the Turkish-occupied northern part of the island. The Turkish military post is only accessible from the northern side.

Although the Turks had said the dead soldier received twelve bullets and the injured ten bullets, only eleven cartridge cases were found in the stairs of the observation post. British investigators found only a couple of blood stains in the area.

Experts suggest that the Turks had shot the two soldiers at another place and took them to the demarcation line to blame the Greek Cypriots for the killing.

Meanwhile, UN Secretary-General's spokesperson Sylvana Foa expressed Boutros Boutros-Ghali's concern over the shooting incident.

''This is clearly a serious incident which needs to be fully investigated by the authorities concerned,'' she said.

The spokesperson added that the Secretary-General had asked his Deputy Representative in Cyprus Gustave Feissel to be in touch with the two sides in the island, ''with a view to preventing any action that could raise tension between them''.

Ciller's arrival in the Turkish-occupied territory today coincided with the arrival in Cyprus this afternoon of UN Secretary-General's Special Representative on Cyprus Han Sung Joo, for talks with the two sides.

Tomorrow, Han is scheduled to meet President Glafcos Clerides in the free areas and Rauf Denktash in the occupied areas. Similar meetings with take place on Friday.

During his stay, the former South Korean Foreign Minister will have a series of meetings with the ambassadors of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council and the ambassadors of the European Union member-states as well as with political party leaders.

He will leave on Monday for talks in Greece and Turkey before flying on to New York.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12570
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 am

Excuses excuses GCs have plenty of them, is typical and to be expected when have you people ever owned up to your wrong doings...never.

Meanwhile, UN Secretary-General's spokesperson Sylvana Foa expressed Boutros Boutros-Ghali's concern over the shooting incident.

''This is clearly a serious incident which needs to be fully investigated by the authorities concerned,'' she said.


And was it? NO
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby DT. » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Viewpoint wrote:Excuses excuses GCs have plenty of them, is typical and to be expected when have you people ever owned up to your wrong doings...never.

Meanwhile, UN Secretary-General's spokesperson Sylvana Foa expressed Boutros Boutros-Ghali's concern over the shooting incident.

''This is clearly a serious incident which needs to be fully investigated by the authorities concerned,'' she said.


And was it? NO



Well had the other 2 killings not been broadcast live on CNN you would have been swearing on your mothers arse that they were never touched. :lol:
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12570
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:48 pm

DT. wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Excuses excuses GCs have plenty of them, is typical and to be expected when have you people ever owned up to your wrong doings...never.

Meanwhile, UN Secretary-General's spokesperson Sylvana Foa expressed Boutros Boutros-Ghali's concern over the shooting incident.

''This is clearly a serious incident which needs to be fully investigated by the authorities concerned,'' she said.


And was it? NO



Well had the other 2 killings not been broadcast live on CNN you would have been swearing on your mothers arse that they were never touched. :lol:


They were warned to get out of an explosive situation that their livs were in danger if the continued with their riot...but the soldier had no such warning.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby DT. » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
DT. wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Excuses excuses GCs have plenty of them, is typical and to be expected when have you people ever owned up to your wrong doings...never.

Meanwhile, UN Secretary-General's spokesperson Sylvana Foa expressed Boutros Boutros-Ghali's concern over the shooting incident.

''This is clearly a serious incident which needs to be fully investigated by the authorities concerned,'' she said.


And was it? NO



Well had the other 2 killings not been broadcast live on CNN you would have been swearing on your mothers arse that they were never touched. :lol:


They were warned to get out of an explosive situation that their livs were in danger if the continued with their riot...but the soldier had no such warning.


You probably killed the poor Kurd yourself
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12570
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 pm

DT. wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
DT. wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Excuses excuses GCs have plenty of them, is typical and to be expected when have you people ever owned up to your wrong doings...never.

Meanwhile, UN Secretary-General's spokesperson Sylvana Foa expressed Boutros Boutros-Ghali's concern over the shooting incident.

''This is clearly a serious incident which needs to be fully investigated by the authorities concerned,'' she said.


And was it? NO



Well had the other 2 killings not been broadcast live on CNN you would have been swearing on your mothers arse that they were never touched. :lol:


They were warned to get out of an explosive situation that their livs were in danger if the continued with their riot...but the soldier had no such warning.


You probably killed the poor Kurd yourself


So predictable if you cant admit it blame someone else.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 am

Viewpoint wrote:repulse you are being a hypocrite, do you know the meaning of the word?

You want us to act "properly" but not yourselves...well let me burst your bubble it dont work that way you have to show justice to recieve it and while the south does nothing about there own crimes they cannot preach to others....its called being a hypocrite of the worst kind.


...i am no hypocrite, there is no guilt, i do not pretend to speak for a Nation, nor for a People, except for the nature which leaves us naked, all the same, i speak for myself, my desire, my ambition, my feelings, my thoughts; unlike you. frankly i still ask, are you a "Turk", you, personally, and as a Cypriot i speak to you as a Human Being, first, for what must be confronted, regardless, instead of denying that my fears are within me, i do not resist the changes which are natural, i do not resist any new thinking, i am for Cyprus and its Freedom, and i am for the Liberty Cypriots seek.

again, talk to me, join me in any one of the manifesto topics.

...as for your who first, if you had any activism in your heart it's easy. assuming you can somehow change the thinking of our "elites", i say, think for yourself, speak for yourself. if you, as an Individual, and "you" as Persons, were to pursue Justice as a Universal Principal, this is a direct act, not once, but consistently, (convicting (your own) "Citizens" for their crimes against "Greeks"(and others)), do you think the rest of the world will leave that unnoticed, an unremarkable people? frankly, it is Turkey that has to represent itself as a Leader in this manner, into an Age beyond the Modern, a State worth emulating, 90 million strong, a regional, and International player; little Cyprus compared to this "bigness" would pale, helpless, if as you say, Cypriots are "Greeks": if Turks took "Turkishness" to mean Integrity, Respect, Charity, not amongst themselves, but to others. and, just because it crossed my mind, why on earth do you care what "Greeks" do?

@DT., as usual very interesting, thanks.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Alleged Murderer of Isaac Released

Postby Viewpoint » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:repulse you are being a hypocrite, do you know the meaning of the word?

You want us to act "properly" but not yourselves...well let me burst your bubble it dont work that way you have to show justice to recieve it and while the south does nothing about there own crimes they cannot preach to others....its called being a hypocrite of the worst kind.


...i am no hypocrite, there is no guilt, i do not pretend to speak for a Nation, nor for a People, except for the nature which leaves us naked, all the same, i speak for myself, my desire, my ambition, my feelings, my thoughts; unlike you. frankly i still ask, are you a "Turk", you, personally, and as a Cypriot i speak to you as a Human Being, first, for what must be confronted, regardless, instead of denying that my fears are within me, i do not resist the changes which are natural, i do not resist any new thinking, i am for Cyprus and its Freedom, and i am for the Liberty Cypriots seek.

again, talk to me, join me in any one of the manifesto topics.

...as for your who first, if you had any activism in your heart it's easy. assuming you can somehow change the thinking of our "elites", i say, think for yourself, speak for yourself. if you, as an Individual, and "you" as Persons, were to pursue Justice as a Universal Principal, this is a direct act, not once, but consistently, (convicting (your own) "Citizens" for their crimes against "Greeks"(and others)), do you think the rest of the world will leave that unnoticed, an unremarkable people? frankly, it is Turkey that has to represent itself as a Leader in this manner, into an Age beyond the Modern, a State worth emulating, 90 million strong, a regional, and International player; little Cyprus compared to this "bigness" would pale, helpless, if as you say, Cypriots are "Greeks": if Turks took "Turkishness" to mean Integrity, Respect, Charity, not amongst themselves, but to others. and, just because it crossed my mind, why on earth do you care what "Greeks" do?

@DT., as usual very interesting, thanks.


Again you display that you are a hypocrite by claiming we are all individuals and not Turk or Greek yet you try and pigeon hole me as to be a Turk which for me is a complimet rather than the insult you wish it to be, repulse you need to snap out of your fantasy world union is not desired by either side or we would have achieved it long ago, the big boys are playing us for fools because thats what we are stupid, unable to compromise to create a BBF with political equality. You want what I dont and ı want what you dont so thats why we have what we deserves partition we pay the cost by not being recognized and you pay by losing land, simple really. To remedy this we need and uprising on both sides ones that would bring world attention and force both sides hands, this is called an international conference of all parties concerned with time tables like the AP which forced an end product which was at least a result unlike the last attempt of years of open ended unproductive negotiations, which are known world tactics which produce absolutely nothing.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests