The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Viewpoint » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:44 am

B25 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
B25 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Hold on a minute, remind me why are you people so concerned and what it has to do with you exactly?


Because Turkey is an invader occupier who has no right to build, operate or otherwise on RoC sovereign territory. No planning permission has been sought from the RoC, No agreement to use sovereign water ways. It is totally illegal and without the permission of the RoC.
You and turkey are destroying the environment, in a false attempt to upgrade the pseudo state, it won't last. When the time comes we will happily dismantle these monstrosities.
Just because you have turkeys military might behind you, you think you can do as you wish, yeah temporarily, until the time comes for us to evict you. These actions by the barbarian state known as Turkey is the very reason no sane person wants you criminals to join the EU. You have proven yourselves yet again as savages. Hade assirktir.


Go to the "legal" authorities and complain as much as you wish.


Hey plonker, you asked the original question, thus " ... why are you people so concerned and what it has to do with you exactly? "

I gave you a valid and truthful answer. Your urge to post shit, any shit, gets the better of you, so much so, that you just write for the sake of saying something.

These are all illegal actions and are being noted. Moron


Really B52 no one takes you seriously enough to help you, I gave you an honest answer go to which ever authorities you wish and lodge your complaints, if they help you all well and good but to date you have been unable to get one inch of land even with the support of a term at the head of the ho so special crumbling club the EU, get a reality check no one cares about a few spoilt litle GCs.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Viewpoint » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Go to the "legal" authorities and complain as much as you wish.


That's easy for criminals with no respect for legalities to say.

Do you really hope to be recognized on the basis of your felonious actions?


A crime is only a crime if it is punishable and you can enforce what you believe is right.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Kikapu » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 am

Viewpoint wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Go to the "legal" authorities and complain as much as you wish.


That's easy for criminals with no respect for legalities to say.

Do you really hope to be recognized on the basis of your felonious actions?


A crime is only a crime if it is punishable and you can enforce what you believe is right.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's like saying, "if a tree falls in the forest and there was no one there to see it, did the falling tree make a noise"! :roll:

The answer is, "yes, of course the falling tree made a noise as it fell". :roll:

But to answer your question more directly, the north is being punished by the International community by not being recognised, is it not? :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Viewpoint » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:42 am

Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Go to the "legal" authorities and complain as much as you wish.


That's easy for criminals with no respect for legalities to say.

Do you really hope to be recognized on the basis of your felonious actions?


A crime is only a crime if it is punishable and you can enforce what you believe is right.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's like saying, "if a tree falls in the forest and there was no one there to see it, did the falling tree make a noise"! :roll:

The answer is, "yes, of course the falling tree made a noise as it fell". :roll:

But to answer your question more directly, the north is being punished by the International community by not being recognised, is it not? :roll:


If thats the punishment then in reality it does not force anyone to do anything but adjust to the situation at hand which we have sucessfully done for the past 50 years, with or without recognition life continues and the TRNC remains an entity which cannot be forced into submission, this indicates that the crime you claim is not really a crime in fact but a change in the current structure of the island, which thanks to the stupidity of the Gcs looks like it will be around for a long long time to come.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Kikapu » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 am

Viewpoint wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Go to the "legal" authorities and complain as much as you wish.


That's easy for criminals with no respect for legalities to say.

Do you really hope to be recognized on the basis of your felonious actions?


A crime is only a crime if it is punishable and you can enforce what you believe is right.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's like saying, "if a tree falls in the forest and there was no one there to see it, did the falling tree make a noise"! :roll:

The answer is, "yes, of course the falling tree made a noise as it fell". :roll:

But to answer your question more directly, the north is being punished by the International community by not being recognised, is it not? :roll:


If thats the punishment then in reality it does not force anyone to do anything but adjust to the situation at hand which we have sucessfully done for the past 50 years, with or without recognition life continues and the TRNC remains an entity which cannot be forced into submission, this indicates that the crime you claim is not really a crime in fact but a change in the current structure of the island, which thanks to the stupidity of the Gcs looks like it will be around for a long long time to come.


Now you are contradicting yourself.

If you are striving to gain recognition of the north and can't due to the illegalities committed by Turkey and the "trnc", then non recognition by the International community of the "trnc" is a punishment in itself.

Just because the "trnc" can hide behind Turkey's skirt and gets away with it's illegalities, just because Turkey is committing a bigger illegalities in Cyprus than the "trnc", it does not mean illegalities are not committed by the "trnc" and Turkey, as Turkey finds out more and more why she can't get into the EU she so desperately wants on her own terms or even on EU's terms. This is the price which Turkey pays for her illegalities for now and there will be more in the future. As for the "trnc", it will always remain an illegal entity until it is agreed by the majority of Cypriots for it to become otherwise.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Maximus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:38 am

Viewpoint wrote:
If thats the punishment then in reality it does not force anyone to do anything but adjust to the situation at hand which we have sucessfully done for the past 50 years,
you dont see it as a punishment but the reality is that it is still a punishment. If your definition of success is the continued occupation of north Cyprus, then you are completely wrong.

with or without recognition life continues and the TRNC remains an entity which cannot be forced into submission, this indicates that the crime you claim is not really a crime
This does not indicate that the crime is not really a crime. This indicates that the perpetrator of the crime is not willing to correct his ways but chooses to be punished perpetually with none recognision. two wrongs will not make a right, ever.

in fact but a change in the current structure of the island, which thanks to the stupidity of the Gcs looks like it will be around for a long long time to come.
the change in the current structure of the island is the result of an invasion, ethnic cleansing and occupation. The solution is for Turkey to withdraw from the island and leave Cypriots well alone.

Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Viewpoint » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 am


If thats the punishment then in reality it does not force anyone to do anything but adjust to the situation at hand which we have sucessfully done for the past 50 years, with or without recognition life continues and the TRNC remains an entity which cannot be forced into submission, this indicates that the crime you claim is not really a crime in fact but a change in the current structure of the island, which thanks to the stupidity of the Gcs looks like it will be around for a long long time to come.

Now you are contradicting yourself.

If you are striving to gain recognition of the north and can't due to the illegalities committed by Turkey and the "trnc", then non recognition by the International community of the "trnc" is a punishment in itself.

Just because the "trnc" can hide behind Turkey's skirt and gets away with it's illegalities, just because Turkey is committing a bigger illegalities in Cyprus than the "trnc", it does not mean illegalities are not committed by the "trnc" and Turkey, as Turkey finds out more and more why she can't get into the EU she so desperately wants on her own terms or even on EU's terms. This is the price which Turkey pays for her illegalities for now and there will be more in the future. As for the "trnc", it will always remain an illegal entity until it is agreed by the majority of Cypriots for it to become otherwise.


So be it we are willing to pay this price and more for the sheer fact that we have the TRNC, as for recognition why shouldnt we ask for it, its our right to ask for a level playng field, if the GCs have stolen our recognition and are utilizing it then we ask for recognition as well on the basis that both sides should be treated equally.
Last edited by Viewpoint on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Viewpoint » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:56 am

Maximus wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
If thats the punishment then in reality it does not force anyone to do anything but adjust to the situation at hand which we have sucessfully done for the past 50 years,
you dont see it as a punishment but the reality is that it is still a punishment. If your definition of success is the continued occupation of north Cyprus, then you are completely wrong.

with or without recognition life continues and the TRNC remains an entity which cannot be forced into submission, this indicates that the crime you claim is not really a crime
This does not indicate that the crime is not really a crime. This indicates that the perpetrator of the crime is not willing to correct his ways but chooses to be punished perpetually with none recognision. two wrongs will not make a right, ever.

in fact but a change in the current structure of the island, which thanks to the stupidity of the Gcs looks like it will be around for a long long time to come.
the change in the current structure of the island is the result of an invasion, ethnic cleansing and occupation. The solution is for Turkey to withdraw from the island and leave Cypriots well alone.



The punishment is ineffective which in reality makes it null and void, if it was then the world would have imposed far greater punishments on both the TCs and Turkey but they view both sides as being as guilty as one another...sorry to burst your bubble but no one cares about your problems.

The intervention was your own doing, you brought on the current situaiton with your enosis dreams, Turkey will leave but you have to be clever enough to agree a solution first..50 years of no solution only proves your own stupidity and uncompromising stance....Turkey is our guarantor and will stay as long as you continue with your current mindset.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Lordo » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm

vp we just have to make sure the terkish water will cost our gc friends 10 times what we pay for it to terkey.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Water - The Propaganda Regime of "TRNC" ...???

Postby Maximus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
If thats the punishment then in reality it does not force anyone to do anything but adjust to the situation at hand which we have sucessfully done for the past 50 years,
you dont see it as a punishment but the reality is that it is still a punishment. If your definition of success is the continued occupation of north Cyprus, then you are completely wrong.

with or without recognition life continues and the TRNC remains an entity which cannot be forced into submission, this indicates that the crime you claim is not really a crime
This does not indicate that the crime is not really a crime. This indicates that the perpetrator of the crime is not willing to correct his ways but chooses to be punished perpetually with none recognision. two wrongs will not make a right, ever.

in fact but a change in the current structure of the island, which thanks to the stupidity of the Gcs looks like it will be around for a long long time to come.
the change in the current structure of the island is the result of an invasion, ethnic cleansing and occupation. The solution is for Turkey to withdraw from the island and leave Cypriots well alone.



The punishment is ineffective which in reality makes it null and void, if it was then the world would have imposed far greater punishments on both the TCs and Turkey but they view both sides as being as guilty as one another...sorry to burst your bubble but no one cares about your problems.

This cant be true as [they] whoever they are, do not recognise you but [they] do recognise the RoC and her sovereign integrity. so, both sides are not equally guilty. At the moment, Turkey and her domestic and foreign policy (including the TTTT) are becoming every one else's problem but there are too many fingers pointing back and only one finger trying to point in all directions at once. [They] care even less about your problems but the Turkish Problem is something [they] care about.

The intervention was your own doing, you brought on the current situaiton with your enosis dreams, Turkey will leave but you have to be clever enough to agree a solution first..50 years of no solution only proves your own stupidity and uncompromising stance....Turkey is our guarantor and will stay as long as you continue with your current mindset.
Why is it someone else's fault, always someone else's fault......

Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests