The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What happened to flight MH370?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Demonax wrote:Confirmed...

Flight MH370 'crashed in south Indian Ocean'

Malaysia's prime minister has announced that missing flight MH370 crashed in the southern Indian Ocean.

Najib Razak said this was the conclusion of fresh analysis of satellite data tracking the flight.

Malaysia Airlines had told the families of the 239 people on board, he said.

Earlier the BBC saw a text message sent to families by the airline saying it had to be assumed "beyond reasonable doubt" that the plane was lost and there were no survivors.

Flight MH370 disappeared after taking off on 8 March from Kuala Lumpur.

The announcement by PM Najib Razak, at a late-night news conference, came on the fifth day of an international search effort in the southern Indian Ocean.

Based on new analysis, the UK's Air Accidents Investigation Branch and Inmarsat, the UK company that provided satellite data, "have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth," Mr Razak said.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26716572


Oh Ok the Inmarsat was the one picking up the pings from the Rolls Royce Engines. It should have been a piece of cake for them.
Simple geometry now turned out to be "unprecedented type of analysis". They simply knew the flight path weeks ago. And I really doubt it is what they are suggesting now...
Where is their data for the other 6 pings?


The last ping placed MH370 on an arc north and south!

From there, some clever people have actually confirmed the crash area!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21384
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Where is their data for the other 6 pings?
Is there anything else you didn't understand Paphitis?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:Where is their data for the other 6 pings?
Is there anything else you didn't understand Paphitis?


Up your arse!

Give Inmarsat a call and ask them! :roll:
Last edited by Paphitis on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21384
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Excuse the language! I'm just getting irritated with all the conspiracy BS despite all the evidence.

By the morning HMAS Success will have parts of the wreckage!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21384
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 pm

A Tribute to Captain Zaharie Shah ...

The media have already embarked on a ruthless smear campaign. I don't buy the suicide story one little bit. :roll:

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21384
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Paphitis wrote:Excuse the language! I'm just getting irritated with all the conspiracy BS despite all the evidence.

By the morning HMAS Success will have parts of the wreckage!


Oh I do excuse you dear Paphitis. Actually I can understand you A LOT!
And that's a big problem for me because I have no other option, than to let you live in peace at your own wonderful word.
Goodbye.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Excuse the language! I'm just getting irritated with all the conspiracy BS despite all the evidence.

By the morning HMAS Success will have parts of the wreckage!


Oh I do excuse you dear Paphitis. Actually I can understand you A LOT!
And that's a big problem for me because I have no other option, than to let you live in peace at your own wonderful word.
Goodbye.


You don't understand a thing Pyro and live in some very weird fantasy world to believe that the Americans shot the airliner down at Diego Garcia! :roll:

What are you going to say when they release photographs of the detected debris, or once they have retrieved some of the debris?

Good bye! :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21384
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Captain Zaharie Shah's YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/catalinapby1

His sim video was taken down ... :?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21384
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Excuse the language! I'm just getting irritated with all the conspiracy BS despite all the evidence.

By the morning HMAS Success will have parts of the wreckage!


Oh I do excuse you dear Paphitis. Actually I can understand you A LOT!
And that's a big problem for me because I have no other option, than to let you live in peace at your own wonderful word.
Goodbye.


You don't understand a thing Pyro and live in some very weird fantasy world to believe that the Americans shot the airliner down at Diego Garcia! :roll:

What are you going to say when they release photographs of the detected debris, or once they have retrieved some of the debris?

Good bye! :D


OK final question then. What would you say?
That would be proof beyond any reasonable doubt the the planed crashed THERE?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Excuse the language! I'm just getting irritated with all the conspiracy BS despite all the evidence.

By the morning HMAS Success will have parts of the wreckage!


Oh I do excuse you dear Paphitis. Actually I can understand you A LOT!
And that's a big problem for me because I have no other option, than to let you live in peace at your own wonderful word.
Goodbye.


You don't understand a thing Pyro and live in some very weird fantasy world to believe that the Americans shot the airliner down at Diego Garcia! :roll:

What are you going to say when they release photographs of the detected debris, or once they have retrieved some of the debris?

Good bye! :D


OK final question then. What would you say?
That would be proof beyond any reasonable doubt the the planed crashed THERE?


The only thing I know Pyro, which is probably as much as anyone else, is that there was some kind of Human Intervention on board that aircraft by individual/s that knew exactly what they were doing.

Other than this, I am not willing to speculate. I look forward to the recovery of the Black Box.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21384
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest