The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What happened to flight MH370?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Some background on Malaysia's Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim who was convicted for indecent acts.

Quite fascinating because I believe this is going to rear its ugly head again. :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_Ibrahim
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22070
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Pyprolizer wrote:
OK final question then. What would you say?
That would be proof beyond any reasonable doubt the the planed crashed THERE?



Paphitis wrote:The only thing I know Pyro, which is probably as much as anyone else, is that there was some kind of Human Intervention on board that aircraft by individual/s that knew exactly what they were doing.

Other than this, I am not willing to speculate. I look forward to the recovery of the Black Box.


I asked you a simple question man.
Yes or no or you don't know?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:07 pm

I don't understand your question.

I was convinced that the aircraft was in the Southern Indian Ocean when Australia began searching the area about a week ago. For me, there were some very important clues which rang alarm bells when Australia focused on a 305000sq km area 2500 kms southwest of Perth.

I believed the aircraft was there even before Australia released its first Satellite Image.

In fact, I was first suspicious of a Southerly Flight Path when the Malaysians began searching near the Adaman Islands and in the Malacca Straights. I never took the Northern Corridor too seriously at all very early on in the piece.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22070
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Here is a possibility that will satisfy both Pyro and Paphitis.

The American shot down MH370 because it came too close to their military base in Diego Garcia because the pilots did not respond and that the nav lights were not on or the transponder. No one is going to blame the American too much under such scenario, are they? That was for Pyro.

The American has since collected as much debris as possible and put it on a ship and sent it down to Southern Indian Ocean and dumped it overboard, and a week later, surprise surprise, the Australians found some debris, and soon the debris will prove to be from the MH370, but it will be impossible to ever recover the Black Boxes in this area, not only because the seas are very heavy, but the debris has been floating away from the "crash site" for over a week now. That was for Paphitis.

One must not forget however, what the fcuk was the MH370 doing in the Southern Indian Ocean where the next point of interest would have been the penguins in the Antarctica but their flight plan was to go the other direction to Beijing!


I'm sorry to say this, but unless the Black Boxes are found with information still on it up to the last minute towards the end of the 7th hour flight of MH370, the above possibility will remain as such. Personally I smell a BIG rat with today's announcement, declaring that the flight MH370 ended in the Southern Indian Ocean all being based on theory ONLY. I got the feeling they were doing a "Snow Job" on us.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13591
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Here is a possibility that will satisfy both Pyro and Paphitis.

The American shot down MH370 because it came too close to their military base in Diego Garcia because the pilots did not respond and that the nav lights were not on or the transponder. No one is going to blame the American too much under such scenario, are they? That was for Pyro.

The American has since collected as much debris as possible and put it on a ship and sent it down to Southern Indian Ocean and dumped it overboard, and a week later, surprise surprise, the Australians found some debris, and soon the debris will prove to be from the MH370, but it will be impossible to ever recover the Black Boxes in this area, not only because the seas are very heavy, but the debris has been floating away from the "crash site" for over a week now. That was for Paphitis.

One must not forget however, what the fcuk was the MH370 doing in the Southern Indian Ocean where the next point of interest would have been the penguins in the Antarctica but their flight plan was to go the other direction to Beijing!


I'm sorry to say this, but unless the Black Boxes are found with information still on it up to the last minute towards the end of the 7th hour flight of MH370, the above possibility will remain as such. Personally I smell a BIG rat with today's announcement, declaring that the flight MH370 ended in the Southern Indian Ocean all being based on theory ONLY. I got the feeling they were doing a "Snow Job" on us.


You will need to wait a few more hours because it is very likely that parts of MH370 will be retrieved in a few hours.

As to the Black Box, spirits are quite high and everyone is confident that eventually they will find that too.

The shoot down "theory" is just ridiculous! Firstly, there was probably nothing at Diego Garcia to shoot it down with. Diego Garcia is just a transit base. The Americans do not base any hardware there but it can be used as a fuel stop for C130, Galaxy and Orion aircraft between Australia, Middle east and Persian Gulf. That's it!

Also, there are no American Ships of any kind in the Australian search Area. Only Naval Vessel in the area at the moment is HMAS Success and that sailed from Perth.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22070
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Kikapu » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Here is a possibility that will satisfy both Pyro and Paphitis.

The American shot down MH370 because it came too close to their military base in Diego Garcia because the pilots did not respond and that the nav lights were not on or the transponder. No one is going to blame the American too much under such scenario, are they? That was for Pyro.

The American has since collected as much debris as possible and put it on a ship and sent it down to Southern Indian Ocean and dumped it overboard, and a week later, surprise surprise, the Australians found some debris, and soon the debris will prove to be from the MH370, but it will be impossible to ever recover the Black Boxes in this area, not only because the seas are very heavy, but the debris has been floating away from the "crash site" for over a week now. That was for Paphitis.

One must not forget however, what the fcuk was the MH370 doing in the Southern Indian Ocean where the next point of interest would have been the penguins in the Antarctica but their flight plan was to go the other direction to Beijing!


I'm sorry to say this, but unless the Black Boxes are found with information still on it up to the last minute towards the end of the 7th hour flight of MH370, the above possibility will remain as such. Personally I smell a BIG rat with today's announcement, declaring that the flight MH370 ended in the Southern Indian Ocean all being based on theory ONLY. I got the feeling they were doing a "Snow Job" on us.


You will need to wait a few more hours because it is very likely that parts of MH370 will be retrieved in a few hours.

As to the Black Box, spirits are quite high and everyone is confident that eventually they will find that too.

The shoot down "theory" is just ridiculous! Firstly, there was probably nothing at Diego Garcia to shoot it down with. Diego Garcia is just a transit base. The Americans do not base any hardware there but it can be used as a fuel stop for C130, Galaxy and Orion aircraft between Australia, Middle east and Persian Gulf. That's it!

Also, there are no American Ships of any kind in the Australian search Area. Only Naval Vessel in the area at the moment is HMAS Success and that sailed from Perth.


Even with some debris found belonging to MH370 in the search area does not disprove the shoot down theory, other than the jet is not in some hidden hanger.

After 9/11, when it comes to UFO's in the dark skies with no one at the other end complying with the ground's instruction and approaching at 500mph, don't be so sure the Americans are not going to shoot it down.

It just seems too coincidental that in the first 10 days of the planes' disappearance no one knew where to look, and in the last few days, suddenly the light has just came on in everyone’s head with the right answers.

If it was a shot down theory, then don’t ever expect the Black Boxes to be seen by anyone, other than by the ones who may have shot it down.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13591
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:45 pm

I ve been listening very carefully to the explanation of one of immarsat guys as to how they computed their data.
Here’s the video
http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v ... e.cnn.html

The guy said:
a)We ‘ve done something new.We worked out the time difference between to and from our satellites on our network to get a direction of travel..
b)Then we looked about the pings and compared them with similar flights to establish a pattern.
c)Ground braking but traditional mathematics based process…..

This is the absolute first time we ‘ve heard that the Engines signals (pings) were not picked up by one of their satellites, but from more than one!! So far they were telling us it was just one satellite hence the reason they could only place the plane along that huge arc from SW Australia upto Iran/Pakistan. If they used the data from more than one satellite it would be a total piece of cake, not only to establish the planes final position but also it’s exact route.
How long would that take them? 1 Maximum 2 days?

Then look at the strange answer at "b". The guy is simply trying to confuse everybody. Establish a pattern and stuff…. Who he thinks he is kidding?

And finally "c"- a confirmation of what I said in previous posts.

Kikapu would you do me a favor and tell me what you understand from the guys reply when the reporter at 2.54 minutes asked him "is there any more information or data for Immersat to come".

The whole matter still smells too fishy in my opinion.

My conclusion from the above is that a)Immarsat knew the exact flight path and final position from the very first day or two b) they had very good reasons to hide it for so long and c) Most probably they were eventually forced to provide false information.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:04 am

Furthermore isn't it strange that the Malaysian PM went on publicly to announce that the plane crashed and no one survived when at the same time not even one piece of debris has been collected and verified to belong to the plane??
It sounds to me that someone told him, "go tell them the plane went down and they are all dead, we 've checked everything before and this is how it is".
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:Furthermore isn't it strange that the Malaysian PM went on publicly to announce that the plane crashed and no one survived when at the same time not even one piece of debris has been collected and verified to belong to the plane??
It sounds to me that someone told him, "go tell them the plane went down and they are all dead, we 've checked everything before and this is how it is".


I have to totally agree with your suspicions here. Looking at his body language, I was immediately reminded of people held hostage and having to read out what they were told to say whilst all the while knowing something else.

(BTW - RIP to all the people who were on that ill-fated plane and condolences to their grieving families, who I suspect shall never see closure.)
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9042
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:39 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Furthermore isn't it strange that the Malaysian PM went on publicly to announce that the plane crashed and no one survived when at the same time not even one piece of debris has been collected and verified to belong to the plane??
It sounds to me that someone told him, "go tell them the plane went down and they are all dead, we 've checked everything before and this is how it is".


I have to totally agree with your suspicions here. Looking at his body language, I was immediately reminded of people held hostage and having to read out what they were told to say whilst all the while knowing something else.

(BTW - RIP to all the people who were on that ill-fated plane and condolences to their grieving families, who I suspect shall never see closure.)


That's a very sad incident GIL. May the innocent victims RIP. At least they respected the pain of the relatives and relieved them one day earlier
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest