The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What happened to flight MH370?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
I already told you theories is what science itself uses. By calling the theories stupid, you call those who 've put a lot of effort and brains in exploiting all possibilities stupid. And you use these "weapons" all the time. I even asked you how would you explain the FACT that subatomic particles (e.g the electron) at one instance show up, disappear the next and then reappear at a random position and you said something similar once again.
Yet it is a FACT and there is a theory behind it, it's called the uncertainty principle by Heizenberg. Call it stupid all you like :lol: :lol: :lol:


The experts from 26 countries DO NOT subscribe to your theory.


I don't care!! Like I said my theory is there and ready to be proven right or wrong at anytime even by myself. Do you understand what RIGHT OR WRONG means? Or do I have to repeat it a million times?


It's already been proven wrong and ruled out with all certainty!


Oh oh, oh. REALLY? Show me the evidence.

Have they tracked any debris?
Have they analyzed it?
Have they not spotted any remains of chemicals from a military weapon?
Have they provided the path of flight (other than vague nonsense)?
Have the Chinese checked everything and confirmed it abides with their own data?
Have they found the major part of the plane?
Have they retrieved the black box?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Btw, GPS is an on board system. GPS Satellites do not track position but use triangulation and time to calculate position and speed at the receiver end.


Offf it;s a waste of time talking with you Paphits... sorry


Why is that? Can you please explain to me which GPS Satellite tracks position? :roll:


Go back and read more carefully what I said. Your mubbo jumpo about GPS is irrelevant.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
I already told you theories is what science itself uses. By calling the theories stupid, you call those who 've put a lot of effort and brains in exploiting all possibilities stupid. And you use these "weapons" all the time. I even asked you how would you explain the FACT that subatomic particles (e.g the electron) at one instance show up, disappear the next and then reappear at a random position and you said something similar once again.
Yet it is a FACT and there is a theory behind it, it's called the uncertainty principle by Heizenberg. Call it stupid all you like :lol: :lol: :lol:


The experts from 26 countries DO NOT subscribe to your theory.


I don't care!! Like I said my theory is there and ready to be proven right or wrong at anytime even by myself. Do you understand what RIGHT OR WRONG means? Or do I have to repeat it a million times?


It's already been proven wrong and ruled out with all certainty!


Oh oh, oh. REALLY? Show me the evidence.

Have they tracked any debris?
Have they analyzed it?
Have they not spotted any remains of chemicals from a military weapon?
Have they provided the path of flight (other than vague nonsense)?
Have the Chinese checked everything and confirmed it abides with their own data?
Have they found the major part of the plane?
Have they retrieved the black box?


Yes the Chinese have the data. There is no reason for Inmarsat to keep the data from anyone! And yes they have found sections of the plane.

But back to GPS, can you explain how a GPS Satellite is able to calculate the position of the aircraft?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Btw, GPS is an on board system. GPS Satellites do not track position but use triangulation and time to calculate position and speed at the receiver end.


Offf it;s a waste of time talking with you Paphits... sorry


Why is that? Can you please explain to me which GPS Satellite tracks position? :roll:


Go back and read more carefully what I said. Your mubbo jumpo about GPS is irrelevant.


No it is not irrelevant at all. You are the one that thinks they know it all and have come up with theories of your own which you insist are credible!

Back to GPS because I am quite intrigued.

Furthermore, aircraft use a gyro and accelerometer powered system for determining position and this system is called Air Data Inertial Reference Unit. This system only cross checks itself by receiving signals from GPS satellites and only if it is within range of 5 separate Satellites otherwise the calibration does not occur.

The GPS only works out the height of the aircraft above the WGS-84 datum whilst ADIRU works on standardized Pressure Altitudes and relies on the Inertial Navigation Gyros for position which are cross calibrated with GPS because both systems have inherit inadequacies.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Yes the Chinese have the data. There is no reason for Inmarsat to keep the data from anyone! And yes they have found sections of the plane.

They have their own data for sure. Have they ever confirmed their own data agrees with the data of the Malaysians? They just DEMANDED from the Malaysians to give them their data immediately after the PM mane his public announcement. As for Inmarsat you simply haven't followed their misleading statements what am I going to discuss with you?


But back to GPS, can you explain how a GPS Satellite is able to calculate the position of the aircraft?


Who talked about tracking methods using GPS on the first place? How am I supposed to explain you something that I haven't talked about. Have you been following my comments on the methods Inmarsat used to presumably spot the final position of the plane? I never disagreed with those methods, I actually said yes this is the way to do it. What I sincerely doubt is whether the data they revealed is the right one or a forgery, given the fact that a)it took them almost 20 days to reveal them whereas this job would require max 1-2 days using basic mathematics which they themself admitted they used, b)the evidence they provided a couple of days ago is still based on the 7th ping alone, same as the one they provided 10 days ago, c) that they once talk that they used all 7 pings (which would with mathematical accuracy give them the flight path) but for some strange reason they still concentrate on the final position and they never publish the exact flight path d) Their totally conflicting statements in which they once talk for one satelite and then talk for more than one of their own satelites having received the pings and e)Because they seem to be trying to blur the way they used basic methods, by messing up nonsense about patterns and other stuff in their methods. Today they even remembered to doppler effect which is in fact a valid method to use but wll not necessarily add more accuracy to previous methods. I can excuse them for this because it's a way to confuse possible competitors after they got so much advertisement for their company. Still however my reasons a-d are valid and make me certain that something ain't right in all these.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Yes the Chinese have the data. There is no reason for Inmarsat to keep the data from anyone! And yes they have found sections of the plane.

They have their own data for sure. Have they ever confirmed their own data agrees with the data of the Malaysians? They just DEMANDED from the Malaysians to give them their data immediately after the PM mane his public announcement. As for Inmarsat you simply haven't followed their misleading statements what am I going to discuss with you?


But back to GPS, can you explain how a GPS Satellite is able to calculate the position of the aircraft?


Who talked about tracking methods using GPS on the first place?


You did!

Pyrpolizer wrote:
The paucity of data - only faint pings received by a single satellite every hour or so - meant techniques like triangulation using a number of satellites or GPS (Global Positioning System) could not be used to determine the aircraft's flight path.


Pyrpolizer wrote:How am I supposed to explain you something that I haven't talked about. Have you been following my comments on the methods Inmarsat used to presumably spot the final position of the plane? I never disagreed with those methods, I actually said yes this is the way to do it. What I sincerely doubt is whether the data they revealed is the right one or a forgery, given the fact that a)it took them almost 20 days to reveal them whereas this job would require max 1-2 days using basic mathematics which they themself admitted they used, b)the evidence they provided a couple of days ago is still based on the 7th ping alone, same as the one they provided 10 days ago, c) that they once talk that they used all 7 pings (which would with mathematical accuracy give them the flight path) but for some strange reason they still concentrate on the final position and they never publish the exact flight path d) Their totally conflicting statements in which they once talk for one satelite and then talk for more than one of their own satelites having received the pings and e)Because they seem to be trying to blur the way they used basic methods, by messing up nonsense about patterns and other stuff in their methods. Today they even remembered to doppler effect which is in fact a valid method to use but wll not necessarily add more accuracy to previous methods. I can excuse them for this because it's a way to confuse possible competitors after they got so much advertisement for their company. Still however my reasons a-d are valid and make me certain that something ain't right in all these.


There are much easier ways to cover it up and this is just so logically hard its not even worth discussing!

It's not basic at all, not at least for me, but I guess you must work for NASA. It took a whole team to work on this and it had to be checked over and over again. This crash is quite unprecedented but I guess you have all the answers once again despite the evidence and expert opinions and analysis worldwide from people in the industry.

Now be a good boy and explain to me how GPS Satellites can track aircraft! I want to learn something new.
Last edited by Paphitis on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Yes the Chinese have the data. There is no reason for Inmarsat to keep the data from anyone! And yes they have found sections of the plane.

But back to GPS, can you explain how a GPS Satellite is able to calculate the position of the aircraft?


And here's the reason why it is totally impossible to discuss with you Paphits. Precisely this statement.

Imagine for a minute you are the owner of Inmarsat. That's a private company, it is aiming at profit. No one paid them for any service in this case. They check their computers the day after the plane disappeared, and said "hey look this plane had Rolls Royce Engines on, but never subscribed to the Rolls Royce tracking service we provide." Then surprise surprise the Engines were sending us handshake pings. Can we do anything about them? One of their Engineers sits down scratches his head for a minute, and then comes up with a really simple method to solve the problem. I already described it in previous posts.
And suprise surprise within max 2 hours the Engineer comes up with the EXACT FLIGHT PATH. He goes to his manager and shows it. The manager says wow this WORTHS MILLIONS.
At this point I am sure you can continue the story by yourself Paphitis.

But PLEASE I really BEG you PLEASE don't tell me it did not happen this way and please also don't tell the Inmarsat Manager played the Good Samaritan because I can't handle any more reluctance from you to think of anything else other than what they "officially" present you as the truth
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Yes the Chinese have the data. There is no reason for Inmarsat to keep the data from anyone! And yes they have found sections of the plane.

They have their own data for sure. Have they ever confirmed their own data agrees with the data of the Malaysians? They just DEMANDED from the Malaysians to give them their data immediately after the PM mane his public announcement. As for Inmarsat you simply haven't followed their misleading statements what am I going to discuss with you?


But back to GPS, can you explain how a GPS Satellite is able to calculate the position of the aircraft?


Who talked about tracking methods using GPS on the first place?


You did!

Pyrpolizer wrote:
The paucity of data - only faint pings received by a single satellite every hour or so - meant techniques like triangulation using a number of satellites or GPS (Global Positioning System) could not be used to determine the aircraft's flight path.


Pyrpolizer wrote:How am I supposed to explain you something that I haven't talked about. Have you been following my comments on the methods Inmarsat used to presumably spot the final position of the plane? I never disagreed with those methods, I actually said yes this is the way to do it. What I sincerely doubt is whether the data they revealed is the right one or a forgery, given the fact that a)it took them almost 20 days to reveal them whereas this job would require max 1-2 days using basic mathematics which they themself admitted they used, b)the evidence they provided a couple of days ago is still based on the 7th ping alone, same as the one they provided 10 days ago, c) that they once talk that they used all 7 pings (which would with mathematical accuracy give them the flight path) but for some strange reason they still concentrate on the final position and they never publish the exact flight path d) Their totally conflicting statements in which they once talk for one satelite and then talk for more than one of their own satelites having received the pings and e)Because they seem to be trying to blur the way they used basic methods, by messing up nonsense about patterns and other stuff in their methods. Today they even remembered to doppler effect which is in fact a valid method to use but wll not necessarily add more accuracy to previous methods. I can excuse them for this because it's a way to confuse possible competitors after they got so much advertisement for their company. Still however my reasons a-d are valid and make me certain that something ain't right in all these.


There are much easier ways to cover it up and this is just so logically hard its not even worth discussing!

It's not basic at all, not at least for me, but I guess you must work for NASA. It took a whole team to work on this and it had to be checked over and over again. This crash is quite unprecedented but I guess you have all the answers once again despite the evidence and expert opinions and analysis worldwide from people in the industry.

Now be a good boy and explain to me how GPS Satellites can track aircraft! I want to learn something new.


I never did! That's a quote from your OWN link which in turn is what the Inmarsat guy said in trying to explain their methods. What concerned my here is the part that I underlined. Yesterday they were talking for more than one satelite.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Yes the Chinese have the data. There is no reason for Inmarsat to keep the data from anyone! And yes they have found sections of the plane.

But back to GPS, can you explain how a GPS Satellite is able to calculate the position of the aircraft?


And here's the reason why it is totally impossible to discuss with you Paphits. Precisely this statement.

Imagine for a minute you are the owner of Inmarsat. That's a private company, it is aiming at profit. No one paid them for any service in this case. They check their computers the day after the plane disappeared, and said "hey look this plane had Rolls Royce Engines on, but never subscribed to the Rolls Royce tracking service we provide." Then surprise surprise the Engines were sending us handshake pings. Can we do anything about them? One of their Engineers sits down scratches his head for a minute, and then comes up with a really simple method to solve the problem. I already described it in previous posts.
And suprise surprise within max 2 hours the Engineer comes up with the EXACT FLIGHT PATH. He goes to his manager and shows it. The manager says wow this WORTHS MILLIONS.
At this point I am sure you can continue the story by yourself Paphitis.

But PLEASE I really BEG you PLEASE don't tell me it did not happen this way and please also don't tell the Inmarsat Manager played the Good Samaritan because I can't handle any more reluctance from you to think of anything else other than what they "officially" present you as the truth


The 7 pings were detected days afterwards. Then a northern and southern corridor were identified and Australia began searching in the Southern Indian Ocean amongst claims that they believe the crash site was there. It turns out they were correct.

And I am certain Inmarsat don't need any payment to provide assistance in order to solve the mystery and recover the wreckage.

Yes In Inmarsat played the good samaritan just like anyone would and for you to think they wouldn't is very telling about what you would do in such a situation.

Just like some 26 countries are paying a lot of money searching for the aircraft at taxpayers expense. The world needs to find the wreckage and they won't stop until they find the Black Box even if that takes years.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Yes the Chinese have the data. There is no reason for Inmarsat to keep the data from anyone! And yes they have found sections of the plane.

They have their own data for sure. Have they ever confirmed their own data agrees with the data of the Malaysians? They just DEMANDED from the Malaysians to give them their data immediately after the PM mane his public announcement. As for Inmarsat you simply haven't followed their misleading statements what am I going to discuss with you?


But back to GPS, can you explain how a GPS Satellite is able to calculate the position of the aircraft?


Who talked about tracking methods using GPS on the first place?


You did!

Pyrpolizer wrote:
The paucity of data - only faint pings received by a single satellite every hour or so - meant techniques like triangulation using a number of satellites or GPS (Global Positioning System) could not be used to determine the aircraft's flight path.


Pyrpolizer wrote:How am I supposed to explain you something that I haven't talked about. Have you been following my comments on the methods Inmarsat used to presumably spot the final position of the plane? I never disagreed with those methods, I actually said yes this is the way to do it. What I sincerely doubt is whether the data they revealed is the right one or a forgery, given the fact that a)it took them almost 20 days to reveal them whereas this job would require max 1-2 days using basic mathematics which they themself admitted they used, b)the evidence they provided a couple of days ago is still based on the 7th ping alone, same as the one they provided 10 days ago, c) that they once talk that they used all 7 pings (which would with mathematical accuracy give them the flight path) but for some strange reason they still concentrate on the final position and they never publish the exact flight path d) Their totally conflicting statements in which they once talk for one satelite and then talk for more than one of their own satelites having received the pings and e)Because they seem to be trying to blur the way they used basic methods, by messing up nonsense about patterns and other stuff in their methods. Today they even remembered to doppler effect which is in fact a valid method to use but wll not necessarily add more accuracy to previous methods. I can excuse them for this because it's a way to confuse possible competitors after they got so much advertisement for their company. Still however my reasons a-d are valid and make me certain that something ain't right in all these.


There are much easier ways to cover it up and this is just so logically hard its not even worth discussing!

It's not basic at all, not at least for me, but I guess you must work for NASA. It took a whole team to work on this and it had to be checked over and over again. This crash is quite unprecedented but I guess you have all the answers once again despite the evidence and expert opinions and analysis worldwide from people in the industry.

Now be a good boy and explain to me how GPS Satellites can track aircraft! I want to learn something new.


I never did! That's a quote from your OWN link which in turn is what the Inmarsat guy said in trying to explain their methods. What concerned my here is the part that I underlined. Yesterday they were talking for more than one satelite.


Well you would be wrong again!

they used Doppler Effect to work out the approximate position, they did not use triangulation because the pings were only picked up by 1 Satellite.

Please don't write in coloured bold! It's bloody weird!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests