The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What happened to flight MH370?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:16 pm

2 days ago I was going to mention that the aircraft crashed in the Indian Ocean. It was first mentioned a bout a week ago by the Americans. I knew something was up then.

Then 2 days ago, a mysterious new search area is declared south west of Perth. I just knew that the the B777 crashed here.

Not only will they find some debris, but they will also find the black box. Question is, will they be able to retrieve it from deep water?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22461
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Paphitis wrote:2 days ago I was going to mention that the aircraft crashed in the Indian Ocean. It was first mentioned a bout a week ago by the Americans. I knew something was up then.

Then 2 days ago, a mysterious new search area is declared south west of Perth. I just knew that the the B777 crashed here.

Not only will they find some debris, but they will also find the black box. Question is, will they be able to retrieve it from deep water?


You are still ASSUMING that the Americans knew all about it right from the start but... for some strange reason they wanted to hide what they knew, so as to protect themselves from revealing their spying/watching/surveillance methods. As if they had to account to anyone either then or now of how they found out.

Unless there was some other reason for this delay, the whole assumption doesn't fit imo.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9593
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Demonax » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am

Kikapu wrote:
Here are my "James Bond" scenarios for the benefit of our good friend, Demonax. :wink:



Excellent work, Kikapu. Have you ever thought of becoming a scriptwriter? You can be sure there'll be a flood of films about missing planes coming out of Hollywood soon. :wink:
User avatar
Demonax
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:03 am

BillC doesn't know very much about anything to do with flying, airplanes, airports and all the rubbish security that goes with them other than he hates everything to do with this way of travelling.

He doesn't know much about Malaysia either but thinks these must be amongst the ugliest buildings on Earth...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:2 days ago I was going to mention that the aircraft crashed in the Indian Ocean. It was first mentioned a bout a week ago by the Americans. I knew something was up then.

Then 2 days ago, a mysterious new search area is declared south west of Perth. I just knew that the the B777 crashed here.

Not only will they find some debris, but they will also find the black box. Question is, will they be able to retrieve it from deep water?


You are still ASSUMING that the Americans knew all about it right from the start but... for some strange reason they wanted to hide what they knew, so as to protect themselves from revealing their spying/watching/surveillance methods. As if they had to account to anyone either then or now of how they found out.

Unless there was some other reason for this delay, the whole assumption doesn't fit imo.


Just 2 months ago Australia got busted by the Indonesians for tapping their phones and hacking their emails only 2 weeks after the Americans were busted spying on Merkel and the Germans.

It was really serious because the Indonesians recalled their Ambassador from their outrage.

It makes perfect sense to me. The Australians would not release any info they had from the Pine Gap installation no matter what even if the Americans wanted to, it just simply would not be allowed by Australia because the Malaysians are in our region and a friendly country. The Australians would be pedantic about releasing sensitive material in that environment.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22461
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby kurupetos » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:00 pm

bill cobbett wrote:BillC doesn't know very much about anything to do with flying, airplanes, airports and all the rubbish security that goes with them other than he hates everything to do with this way of travelling.

He doesn't know much about Malaysia either but thinks these must be amongst the ugliest buildings on Earth...

You are ugly too, goblin.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18379
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Kikapu » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Demonax wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Here are my "James Bond" scenarios for the benefit of our good friend, Demonax. :wink:



Excellent work, Kikapu. Have you ever thought of becoming a scriptwriter? You can be sure there'll be a flood of films about missing planes coming out of Hollywood soon. :wink:


Thanks for your suggestion, Demonax. I need to come up with more "James Bond" scenarios before I can write such a script. :wink: :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13694
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:19 pm

bill cobbett wrote:BillC doesn't know very much about anything to do with flying, airplanes, airports and all the rubbish security that goes with them other than he hates everything to do with this way of travelling.

He doesn't know much about Malaysia either but thinks these must be amongst the ugliest buildings on Earth...


But he does know how to become the number 1 picky person of the forum :wink: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9593
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:BillC doesn't know very much about anything to do with flying, airplanes, airports and all the rubbish security that goes with them other than he hates everything to do with this way of travelling.

He doesn't know much about Malaysia either but thinks these must be amongst the ugliest buildings on Earth...


But he does know how to become the number 1 picky person of the forum :wink: :lol:


err... is that a compliment or otherwise file... ???
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Compliment of course. Why would it be anything else?
I also like it when you talk for "BillC" who is he? :wink: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9593
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests