The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Londonrake » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:43 pm

Take a chill pill and - isn't it past your bedtime? You won't be able to sleep. :wink:

Robin Hood wrote:Have you noticed that even though the MS Media is so tightly controlled,


Robin Hood wrote: that is why those that rely only on the MSM controlled news sources that tell them only what they want them to know, are so badly informed.


Robin Hood wrote:Only the blind who are easily led and controlled only take the traditional media as gospel.


Robin Hood wrote:So yes you a right you are in step with the 95% because the only place they get their news is from the MSM ....... and ALL of those news outlets are controlled. In short they tell you what others want you to know, commonly referred to as propaganda.


I'm not interested in arguing with you about this issue. It would be yet another "feeding the troll" exercise. You will have to stick to mutual back-patting with Swine cunt Lordo who lives grudgingly in Swineland. :wink:

FWIW, most of the above quotes were littered with expressions of abuse on your part. I.e. "Are you really that dumb". Just another facet of your angry "victimhood" psychosis.

Gaza/Ukraine - double standards.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:55 pm

Londonrake wrote:Take a chill pill and - isn't it past your bedtime? You won't be able to sleep. :wink:

Robin Hood wrote:Have you noticed that even though the MS Media is so tightly controlled,


Robin Hood wrote: that is why those that rely only on the MSM controlled news sources that tell them only what they want them to know, are so badly informed.


Robin Hood wrote:Only the blind who are easily led and controlled only take the traditional media as gospel.


Robin Hood wrote:So yes you a right you are in step with the 95% because the only place they get their news is from the MSM ....... and ALL of those news outlets are controlled. In short they tell you what others want you to know, commonly referred to as propaganda.


I'm not interested in arguing with you about this issue. It would be yet another "feeding the troll" exercise. You will have to stick to mutual back-patting with Swine cunt Lordo who lives grudgingly in Swineland. :wink:

FWIW, most of the above quotes were littered with expressions of abuse on your part. I.e. "Are you really that dumb". Just another facet of your "victimhood" psychosis.

Gaza/Ukraine - double standards.


Well I seem to be on the same wave length as these people, who are outside the MSM controlled environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZPOoF4f_p4

So once again everyone else who disagrees with you is no doubt out-of-step? So you are dumb because you are never prepared to provide any answers to support your claims. The only victim I see here is you .......... as you really do believe only you are the one in step! :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Lordo » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:06 pm

Let me see now. We have all sorts of news media today.
We also have Main Stream Media. Gosh I did not realise that we only have MSM.



Fancy that.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21708
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Lordo » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:08 pm

Lordo wrote:Let me see now. We have all sorts of news media today.
We also have Main Stream Media. Gosh I did not realise that we only have MSM.



Fancy that.

Message for my Swine friends. Take your pills and go to sleep so we can have a rest like ya na wha a mean like?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21708
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Lordo » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:18 pm

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21708
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Londonrake » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:27 pm

Robin Hood wrote:So once again everyone else who disagrees with you is no doubt out-of-step? So you are dumb because you are never prepared to provide any answers to support your claims. The only victim I see here is you .......... as you really do believe only you are the one in step! :roll:


Do give it a rest.

I don't think I've actually expressed any opinions on this issue. :? So, you are working with thin gruel.

With regard to current reporting of events in Gaza, and increasingly negative reaction to it in the West, Lordo said "the news media is not easy to control.". Which of course is at total odds with your oft stated view of the Western MSM. Whose output you have always insisted (ridiculously as far as I'm concerned) is totally controlled.

It's desperate mountain out of molehill stuff.

If you want civilised discussions on such matters you need to come out of your pulpit and start treating people with a modicum of respect. That involves such things as the unpallatable acceptance of ideas like you can occasionally be wrong (the lack of which is actually a sign of weakness, not the opposite). Otherwise, you're doomed to exchanging platitudes with the likes of a foul-mouthed, suck-up posting moron such as Lordo. Or, posting purely in attempts to impress like-minded members (all 4 of them).

Leave - come back with a welcome - be different.

It's of course pointless saying that.

It has always struck me that your greatest weakness is the inability to learn from experience. Bit late now though I suppose. Spots and all that. You must be at, or approaching, the peeing in your pants stage of life. Have to add - I'm not that far behind. :(

It seems I should add "Good morning" to that. :wink:
Last edited by Londonrake on Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Londonrake » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:30 pm

Lordo wrote:Message for my Swine friends. Take your pills and go to sleep so we can have a rest like ya na wha a mean like?


Please. Look up the meaning of "ignore". Either do one thing or t'other. Stop pratting around. :roll:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Lordo » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:15 pm

Interesting comment from Azraeli helicopter pilot.

So it seems it was not only Hamas who was shooting at the poor unfortunate souls who were at the music festival. Especially looking at the devastation in cars.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21708
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:24 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote: But it is not easy anymore, the news media is not easy to control.


Forgive my interrupting your Fascist/Nazi/Zionist, interspersed with lots of Swine cunt, ranting ........................ but according to RH and Kicks the Western MSM is completely controlled. :?


Yes but, I also said that even a broken clock is correct twice a day! :wink:

Strange that you only have a selective memory! :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18011
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...I'd like to visit Gaza one day.

Postby Lordo » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:43 pm

Most common characteristics of a narcissist.

Symptoms may vary from person to person. The most common symptoms include:

Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
Pretending to be superior to others
Lack of empathy for others
Looking down on others as inferior
Monopolising conversations
Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized
Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
Always craves for “the best” in everything
Has a very fragile self-esteem


Complications
If untreated, complications may include:

Disturbance in social relationships – at home, school, and/or office
Depression
Drug and/or alcohol abuse
Suicidal thoughts


Prevention
Child abuse, both physical and mental and intimate partner abuse may be predisposing factors
Avoid domestic violence
Quit alcohol and smoking
Avoid drug abuse

Seek therapy too.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21708
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest