The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Miltiades's Anastasis

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby miltiades » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Thank you Kikapu. Long time no see .
I must say that im somehow taken aback by my young wife's determination and fighting spirit. Daily texts continue, determined and unwavering. Such difficult times...
I have yet to meet anyone who tells me I have done the righr thing. Still life goes on, right now with Chrismas just a few days away, My focus is on relaxing with family and friends.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby Kikapu » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:30 pm

miltiades wrote:Thank you Kikapu. Long time no see .
I must say that im somehow taken aback by my young wife's determination and fighting spirit. Daily texts continue, determined and unwavering. Such difficult times...
I have yet to meet anyone who tells me I have done the righr thing. Still life goes on, right now with Chrismas just a few days away, My focus is on relaxing with family and friends.


Milti, what is the right/wrong thing? What is, it's what is!

Perhaps we can meet in Cyprus in 2018. I would like to make a trip out there for week in the summer. I'll keep you posted.

Take care.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13692
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Sometimes, I can not believe Cypriot men and Cypriot women are of the same race. :roll:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9076
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:57 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:Paphitis has always been a difficult personality for me to form a solid opinion of.
I would expect him after such a long period of absence to come back really calm and matured.
What the hell is all this "i would like to meet with XX, XY, XZ but I won't meet OX OY OZ".
First of all who cares?? This is a discussion forum not a beauty contest!

On Milti's topic: I read it when I log in. Interesting. I have some positive and some negative evaluations of the things he says.
I actually have a lot of negative ones. But why should I disturb the man? Let him speak freely. He doesn't insult anybody, he does everything in good will. And like every Charlie (Paphitis included) he talks a lot of highly personal things that local Cypriots would never tell.

The best thing I admire on Milti is his ability to socialize with EVERYONE. Proven fact. :wink:


It's just Robin Hoodwinked I particularly take issue with. I don't think that can ever change because I actually know a lot about him and he is a disgusting person. It's not even because he disagrees with me. There are MANY forumers who disagree with me completely and yet that is ok and quite acceptable.

However, Robin Hoodwinked is a different person altogether. He isn't a member that merely just disagree with me on oh let's say the merits of Capitalism Vs Socialism, Banking, the Syrian Conflict or because of the USA and Russia. He is a vindictive person. He has no friends. He is a hermit.

He for instance argued that Greece should default, not because he cares about Greece, but because he believes in maximum chaos against the EU. He supports BREXIT not because he thinks Britain is better off, but because it too would cause maximum chaos against the EU and the West in general, in particular, the USA. He couldn't give a stuff about Greece or Britain.

He supports Russia no questions asked, even against the EU, his own country and USA in particular. he supports Iran and hezbollah and would even support them in a war against Israel and if it came down to it, Cyprus too.

He would support Turkey if Turkey is a Russian ally. He would support Turkey over Cyprus if Turkey continues to fall out with Israel, and hence the USA.

He would support North Korea against Japan, South Korea and Australia. Go figure that one out and when you do, explain the logic please.

He believes that 911 was a US/Israeli false flag.

He also believes in chem-trails and that the Moon landing didn't occur and was a Hollywood staged production.

He is quite the unit really. And I was warning Miltiades about this person. Just because someone smiles and talks nicely to you doesn't make that person a nice person. His personal attacks against myself were disgusting. His personal attacks against Tim Drayton were also disgusting. Anyone who argues against him is faced with a barrage of Fake News and personal insults.

There are a lot more people than just Tim Drayton or I who disagree with him on virtually everything including Syria. Lot's do, but they chose to not engage him because they know who he is personally and from another forum. there are MANY forumers who have met Robin Hoodwinked including one of my best forum mates here.

I am just warning people like Miltiades, to be very careful. This guy isn't nice at all. I however, AM a nice guy as there is nothing I wouldn't do for people I consider to be my friends. I usually bend over backwards, even to my detriment. And I don't expect anything in return. Anyway, I don't wish to blow my own trumpet because who cares anyway?

Just be very careful. There are people here who know who he is, I included. You should be careful too, and if you don't believe me, then PM me and I can elaborate more and point you in the right direction. If for instance you disagree with him on Russia, Banking, Syria and argue with him and debunk his sources with logical discussion, then eventually you will be targeted with vitriol and abuse resulting in my departure.

ALSO, Tim Drayton departed for the same reason as me. He departed because of Robin Hoodwinked. So this forum is dieing because of Hoodwinked, not because of me or Tim Drayton or anyone else. People were avoiding the other forum whilst he was posting there as well. He is as popular as a poke in the eye.

Hoodwinked is the death of CF, literally.

I too actually got drawn in by his politeness but all that started to wear thin when I virtually disagreed on everything the guy stood for. He was trying to convince me and convert me to his line of thinking on touchy subjects such as Banking, money creation, Ukraine, Syria, Israel and some other subjects. There was never even a "let's agree to disagree". it got to the point where he started to play the poster rather than the content and his argument was ALWAYS supported with dubious misinformation, fake news and propaganda sites not known for their subjectivity at all.

As I said, just because someone smiles at you or talks politely to you doesn't make them nice. You need to know what makes the person tick.

I recommend no one even bother with debating him, whether you agree or disagree. Just don't do it. The guy is VERY bent and quite bitter and nasty.

It's Not as simple as saying I don't like him because I disgaree with him. NO! That isn't true. I don't like him because he is a nasty individual.

Tim Drayton for instance disagrees with me about so many things. I don't dislike him for disagreeing with me. On the contrary! I actually like Time Drayton a lot because he is a stand up nice person and an intelligent person too. I actually miss his presence on this forum a lot. He is a Good Man! Robin Hoodwinked isn't good.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22451
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Paphitis has always been a difficult personality for me to form a solid opinion of.
I would expect him after such a long period of absence to come back really calm and matured.
What the hell is all this "i would like to meet with XX, XY, XZ but I won't meet OX OY OZ".
First of all who cares?? This is a discussion forum not a beauty contest!

On Milti's topic: I read it when I log in. Interesting. I have some positive and some negative evaluations of the things he says.
I actually have a lot of negative ones. But why should I disturb the man? Let him speak freely. He doesn't insult anybody, he does everything in good will. And like every Charlie (Paphitis included) he talks a lot of highly personal things that local Cypriots would never tell.

The best thing I admire on Milti is his ability to socialize with EVERYONE. Proven fact. :wink:


It's just Robin Hoodwinked I particularly take issue with. I don't think that can ever change because I actually know a lot about him and he is a disgusting person. It's not even because he disagrees with me. There are MANY forumers who disagree with me completely and yet that is ok and quite acceptable......................................................... da dee da dee da .................................................. I recommend no one even bother with debating him, whether you agree or disagree. Just don't do it. The guy is VERY bent and quite bitter and nasty.

It's Not as simple as saying I don't like him because I disagree with him. NO! That isn't true. I don't like him because he is a nasty individual.

Tim Drayton for instance disagrees with me about so many things. I don't dislike him for disagreeing with me. On the contrary! I actually like Time Drayton a lot because he is a stand up nice person and an intelligent person too. I actually miss his presence on this forum a lot. He is a Good Man! Robin Hoodwinked isn't good.


Milti I apologise that this idiot is trying to high-jack your thread, I will minimise my response to him. You and I have met ..... I am what you see ........ however you must make your own mind up! :?:

Paphitis has not met me and has no idea what I am like ..... he gets the info from elsewhere and as usual is very gullible when he hears stories from third parties. I have a very good idea where the seeds of his tirade of abuse originated.

Paphitis 'friend' followed me from another forum to this one, but he kept a relatively low profile and certain members put him in his place when he started to exert his opinions. When I returned to the other forum some 12 months or so later later ........... he resumed his attacks from the point he left off with sustained personal abuse. In fact, except that his 'friend' is obviously far more intelligent than Paphitis, he could have written this post.

I think any one reading Paphitis posts, especially ones like this, and of course the well read 'The war on Syria' thread or anything to do with money creation and banking, would realise very quickly that Paphitis has mental problems and does not respond well to those that counter his rather naïve observation of World events. :roll: :wink:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Don't kid yourself about Cyprus Forum Syria Thread being well read. so don't kid yourself that people flocked for their Syria war insights from the likes of you and your bogus Fake news links. People are not buying your Syria bias. Your views are not mainstream or widely regarded as credible.

Only about 100 different people have read that thread. The counter counts a page-view every time you enter the thread and change page and if you do that once every day for an entire year, then its 365 clicks. If you read 10 pages per day, then it is 3650 clicks.

It doesn't go by IP Address.

But once again, you are a bit simple in your white socks and sandles. :lol:

And of course you apologize, for my behavior no less. All part of getting on the high horse and your Mr nice guy act. OK Mr nice guy. care to explain why you do not post on your usual forum? Have you earned a life ban or not? Shall we ask London Rake, CBBB and 1 or 2 other Cyprus Forum sleepers to let us know or will you own up to your disgusting behavior.

Cyprus is a small place too and you need access to your property. How did that go? :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22451
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby miltiades » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Paphitis, your vitriolic attack on a man old enough to be your father is unjustified. Furthermore let me highlight the fact that Im old enough and perfectly cabable of forming my own opinion on anybody, including your self.
I repeat, I have met Robin and have found him a perfect gentleman one with whom I would socialize in spite of different views on varioys issues not least Brexit. I have been on this forum for almost 12 years, have met and socialized with many members, have expressed my admiration for all, I have also ferociously highlighted my utter disgust at some, some that you seem to admire even ...taking your hat off to them. Who the fuck are you to give me advice ?
Two individuals on this forum I immensely dislike share the same views on Isis, a movement that I absolutely dispice, these two individuals are in my opinion Psychopaths and fucking perverts. Dont get me going now.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:26 pm

miltiades wrote:Paphitis, your vitriolic attack on a man old enough to be your father is unjustified. Furthermore let me highlight the fact that Im old enough and perfectly cabable of forming my own opinion on anybody, including your self.
I repeat, I have met Robin and have found him a perfect gentleman one with whom I would socialize in spite of different views on varioys issues not least Brexit. I have been on this forum for almost 12 years, have met and socialized with many members, have expressed my admiration for all, I have also ferociously highlighted my utter disgust at some, some that you seem to admire even ...taking your hat off to them. Who the fuck are you to give me advice ?
Two individuals on this forum I immensely dislike share the same views on Isis, a movement that I absolutely dispice, these two individuals are in my opinion Psychopaths and fucking perverts. Dont get me going now.


It's justified, don't worry about that old chap.

My so called "attack" is NOTHING compared to the vitriolic attacks against me personally and Tim Drayton. Nothing at all.

The differing issues you refer to, also involve Cyprus, our beloved Cyprus. We too are on the wrong side since the Israeli Defence Forces come to Cyprus for War Games with The Cyprus National Guard, therefore we are the same as Israel, USA and he would have no problem supporting Turkey or The Iranian Republic Guard and Hezbollah against our very Cyprus. He basically denigrated both the IDF and CNG against the military prowess of The Iranian Republican Guard and Hezbollah. I can provide links if you want too.

You see, not even poor little Cyprus can take a trick either. It's sleeping with the Devil.

This idiot isn't merely just disagreeing as some might do in good faith or spirit. It is much more deep seeded that that. This guy wants the complete downfall of the EU, USA first and foremost and every single Western Country from Australia, to Japan, to New Zealand, and South Korea and Israel all for Iran, Russia and Hezbollah and every other tyrant like North Korea and others.

You need to wake up.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22451
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Robin Hood wrote:They are also both armies that are comprised mainly of conscripts! The CNG has yet to fire a round in anger and the IDF only takes action against those that cannot fight back, like the civilians in Gaza. :x

Put either up against the Syrian conflict, battle hardened Hezbollah or the Iranian Revolutionary Guard ....... and they are mince-meat! :roll:


Here it is Miltiades.

Little does he know that the Russians are on OUR payroll. Literally!

They are in the pizza delivery business for the RAAF. Russians are delivering weapons to the RAAF.

Maybe you are old enough to make your own opinion but this isn't all about you. Hopefully, other forum members have more sense and steer clear.

maybe you should ask others about him. Others that you meet. Over a bottle of wine.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22451
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Miltiades's Anastasis

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:They are also both armies that are comprised mainly of conscripts! The CNG has yet to fire a round in anger and the IDF only takes action against those that cannot fight back, like the civilians in Gaza. :x

Put either up against the Syrian conflict, battle hardened Hezbollah or the Iranian Revolutionary Guard ....... and they are mince-meat! :roll:


Here it is Miltiades.

Once again my apologies for stamping on your thread ...... but this guy is seriously pissing me right off!!! Yes Milti here it is!!!! Now consider the post and tell me that the observation is incorrect?

The CNG is an army of conscripts and would have a snowballs hope in hell if they had to face a seasoned army on the battle field. The same applies to a lesser extent to the IDF ..... I think it fair to say that even just reading MSM it would be obvious that the only force they have encountered recently was Hezbollah in 2006(?) ...... and they certainly did not 'win' The expertise gained since has been against teenaged stone throwers and sneak remote air attacks on Syria from Lebanon's air space. So my statement was absolutely correct. The fact that Paphitis has learning difficulties and decided to elaborate and add bells and whistles to the statement, shows just how stupid and juvenile he is"


Little does he know that the Russians are on OUR payroll. Literally!

Honestly ...... does anyone believe this any more than believing his previous claims that Australia was running the war in Syria and Iraq and the US did nothing without consulting them? This guy is seriously deluded! In reality, Australia having welcomed US Forces onto it's soil has made them targets for Little Fat Man, if the US is stupid enough to attack him. So far, the fact he can fight back and hurt them, has deterred the US and Australia :roll: from attack ..... so the NK deterrent has worked as planned!

They are in the pizza delivery business for the RAAF. Russians are delivering weapons to the RAAF.

As I rarely ever see Australia mentioned in reports of coalition actions in Iraq and Syria ...... maybe delivering pizza's is what they do? Yeah ..... the Russians have a secret missile called 'Boomerang' ....... they delivered it to the RAAF and when they use it ..... it 'returns-to-sender' ..... but the Aussies haven't worked that out yet!

Maybe you are old enough to make your own opinion but this isn't all about you. Hopefully, other forum members have more sense and steer clear.

Adults make their own minds up, they don't need advise from a loud mouthed and brainless pseudo Aussie mental case!

maybe you should ask others about him. Others that you meet. Over a bottle of wine.

Well LondonRake, your great mate has dragged you into this and has identified you as the source of his opinions yet again. What do you have to say about it ...... did you load the gun for him to fire? Have you got the balls to either openly agree with him or distance yourself from this idiot by posting a retraction ....... after all they are pretty damning allegations ....... and of course libellous? Have you told him you even offered to buy me and my wife a drink just last Saturday? (I made an excuse .... because I am no hypocrite) Have you explained that you invited me to rejoin your '41 Club' just a few weeks ago? Doesn't seem to fit in with your friends narrative does it? With a friend like this you don't need enemies. To quote you ...... TIC-TOC!!! :x
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest