The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Bad dreams

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Bad dreams

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Today, I had one of the stupidest dreams ever…

I’m at a place considered my front garden (although it doesn’t look like my place) when a car pulls over in the street.

Out comes some security guy and Putin… the security guy goes straight into my house looking for something urgently while I greet Putin!

Putin explains that he needs my pair of dress shoes (even though worn) because he has to go somewhere important and is stuck, and I tell him to take them!

Putin apologizes for the inconvenience and calls out in Russian to the other guy who is by now upstairs searching like crazy…

The other guy throws out of the upstairs window a package towards us which falls nearby.

Putin picks it up and gives it to me as compensation for the shoes he’ll be taking away.

“It’s very good… it’s worth $145!” he says to me as he hands me a set of “Pino Sylvester” perfumery. (You know that pine-like brand)

I was about to say… “I don’t really like this brand…” when they just get in the car and shoot off with my worn out shoes! :?

Is that stupid or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41276
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Bad dreams

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Oh my goodness... just had a look at today's results!

Oppaaaa......................... :lol:


APOEL Nicosia 0 - 4 Apollon Limassol


04' 0 - 1 Emilio Jose Zelaya
10' 0 - 2 Antonio Jakolis
14' 0 - 3 Fotis Papoulis
49' 0 - 4 Anton Maglica


Still at 66"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41276
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Bad dreams

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:29 pm

I think we all agree that bad dreams are horrible and if there was a way to put a stop to them we would but until such time comes…

I’ve assembled a little list of things to avoid that can cause CF members bad dreams!

You know, stuff that can really make you cringe like…


* Reading Milti’s fishing/settling down, stories. (Cringe factor: 4.5/5)

* Reading Paphitis’ political analyses. (Cringe factor: 4.2/5)

* Reading MrH’s CyProb threats/predictions. (Cringe factor: 4.7/5)

* Wading through Repulse's utter nonsense. (Cringe factor: 5/5)

* Reading Kurupet's "jokes". (Cringe factor: 3.9/5)

* Reading non programmer’s take on AI. (Cringe factor: 4.8/5)


I think I’ve covered the main culprits of CF member’s nightmares, but feel free to add your own… :D

Oh, and don't be predictable... :wink: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41276
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Bad dreams

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:11 am

Get Real! wrote:I think we all agree that bad dreams are horrible and if there was a way to put a stop to them we would but until such time comes…

I’ve assembled a little list of things to avoid that can cause CF members bad dreams!

You know, stuff that can really make you cringe like…


* Reading Milti’s fishing/settling down, stories. (Cringe factor: 4.5/5)

* Reading Paphitis’ political analyses. (Cringe factor: 4.2/5)

* Reading MrH’s CyProb threats/predictions. (Cringe factor: 4.7/5)

* Wading through Repulse's utter nonsense. (Cringe factor: 5/5)

* Reading Kurupet's "jokes". (Cringe factor: 3.9/5)

* Reading non programmer’s take on AI. (Cringe factor: 4.8/5)


I think I’ve covered the main culprits of CF member’s nightmares, but feel free to add your own… :D

Oh, and don't be predictable... :wink: :lol:


Are you sure you don't read them all? :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9521
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Bad dreams

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:29 am

...i'm the best. GR you flatter me.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7948
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Bad dreams

Postby Get Real! » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:35 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...i'm the best. GR you flatter me.

Yes, it fluttered right over your head. :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41276
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Bad dreams

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:47 am

...don't flatter yourself, you are not my worst nightmare.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7948
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Bad dreams

Postby Sotos » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...i'm the best. GR you flatter me.


He ranked you 0.2 points higher than he ranked himself ;)
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11016
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Bad dreams

Postby kurupetos » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:44 pm

Get Real! wrote:Today, I had one of the stupidest dreams ever…

I’m at a place considered my front garden (although it doesn’t look like my place) when a car pulls over in the street.

Out comes some security guy and Putin… the security guy goes straight into my house looking for something urgently while I greet Putin!

Putin explains that he needs my pair of dress shoes (even though worn) because he has to go somewhere important and is stuck, and I tell him to take them!

Putin apologizes for the inconvenience and calls out in Russian to the other guy who is by now upstairs searching like crazy…

The other guy throws out of the upstairs window a package towards us which falls nearby.

Putin picks it up and gives it to me as compensation for the shoes he’ll be taking away.

“It’s very good… it’s worth $145!” he says to me as he hands me a set of “Pino Sylvester” perfumery. (You know that pine-like brand)

I was about to say… “I don’t really like this brand…” when they just get in the car and shoot off with my worn out shoes! :?

Is that stupid or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's Pino Silvestre, you illiterate chicken... :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18259
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Bad dreams

Postby kurupetos » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Get Real! wrote:Oh my goodness... just had a look at today's results!

Oppaaaa......................... :lol:


APOEL Nicosia 0 - 4 Apollon Limassol


04' 0 - 1 Emilio Jose Zelaya
10' 0 - 2 Antonio Jakolis
14' 0 - 3 Fotis Papoulis
49' 0 - 4 Anton Maglica


Still at 66"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DT's worst nightmare came true... :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18259
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest