The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed May 23, 2018 9:41 pm

GUGO wrote:THIS FORUM IS NOTHING BUT A FORUM FOR RACIST BIGGOTS WHO JUST WANT TO AT ANY OPPRTUNITY TO RANT THEIR HATRED FOR TC,s OR Ts. YOU ALLOW THE BRITISH TO ABUSE CYPRUS TO FLY THEIR JETS AT WILL TO FLY OFF TO DROP BOMBS FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT. THE ONLY WAY TURKEY WOULD WITHRAW FROM CYPRUS IF THE ISLAND LITERALLY SANK INTO THE SEA. AS LONG AS THE ISLAND FLOATS TURKEY WILL STAY JUST AS THE BRITISH DO IN THE SOUTH. I WISH THEY DID CLOSE THE BORDERS. I fucking hate seeing you lot coming to the north acting like your superior than my people just because your Christian club EU which UK are leaving hahaha. You have everything yet you want more out of us. Why the fuck did turkey not just wipe the whole lot of you in 1974. They should have taken 70% of the land and forced the lot of you out. The fact we left you at a majority in Cyprus is the situation we are in now. Fucking dumb Turks should have taken the land we took in 1571 back and ruled as we did.


Karasakal oglani, get lost.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9663
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby DrCyprus » Thu May 24, 2018 7:56 am

GUGO wrote:THIS FORUM IS NOTHING BUT A FORUM FOR RACIST BIGGOTS WHO JUST WANT TO AT ANY OPPRTUNITY TO RANT THEIR HATRED FOR TC,s OR Ts.


ok?

GUGO wrote:YOU ALLOW THE BRITISH TO ABUSE CYPRUS TO FLY THEIR JETS AT WILL TO FLY OFF TO DROP BOMBS FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.


Yeah, the British military bases in Cyprus are part of the constitution Turkey and the Turkish Cypriots also signed.

Could you please describe how exactly I allow the British to abuse Cyprus, and what exactly you mean when you say the word "abuse"?


GUGO wrote: THE ONLY WAY TURKEY WOULD WITHRAW FROM CYPRUS IF THE ISLAND LITERALLY SANK INTO THE SEA. AS LONG AS THE ISLAND FLOATS TURKEY WILL STAY JUST AS THE BRITISH DO IN THE SOUTH.


I don't believe the two presences are comparable at all. Can you try to convince me otherwise?

GUGO wrote: I WISH THEY DID CLOSE THE BORDERS.

ok.

GUGO wrote: I fucking hate seeing you lot coming to the north acting like your superior than my people just because your Christian club EU which UK are leaving hahaha. You have everything yet you want more out of us. Why the fuck did turkey not just wipe the whole lot of you in 1974. They should have taken 70% of the land and forced the lot of you out. The fact we left you at a majority in Cyprus is the situation we are in now. Fucking dumb Turks should have taken the land we took in 1571 back and ruled as we did.


You are just a racist bigot who never loses a chance to voice his hatred and inferiority complex to everything European.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby B25 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:06 am

To all those c*nts at UniteCyprusNow and the other traitors, here are your brothers and what they really think about you. I hope you all burn in hell.

http://www.epilekta.com/2018/05/blog-post_942.html?m=1
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6235
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu May 24, 2018 7:45 pm

thanks for the read B25.

...but i don't read it as you do, and without giving credence to United Cyprus, what does it have to do with a "Turk", except that they demonstrate that this island is not divided just as "they" would like you to believe. Indeed, "Turks" exist no better than the "Greeks" who have an equal responsibility in the Criminal behaviour that ended Cypriot lives unjustly. Cypriots exist, be they Turkish or Greek, i can agree to that, and with that, without having to be associated to this group. Personally, i am not comfortable with them because i don't know their entire platform; but they continue to exist, is that what you fear?

...as for my brother and my uncle, my great uncle and others, they were murdered because they stayed, they did not run away in their fear, don't call them traitors because they are not "Greeks", but Greeks, because they think better of people than pasting them an enemy if they are Turkish. My family is Cypriot, we paid a heavy price for "being" Cypriot, the revenge of "Turks" (no different) who hate "Greeks" so much they betrayed themselves, for greed, this gory lust, and Cyprus, the Cypriots this island "belongs" to. I do not recall a field of battle where, each other, as Heroes do with Honour, "they" fought. While Cyprus is Greek by its overwhelming majority, and its History, it is Cypriot. Cypriots despite decades of assimilation and illegal occupation remain, opposing the 'fait accompli' of Turkey's illegal acts. Cypriots have voted many times in elections despite the Green Line, for Cyprus. In my opinion it (Cyprus) is not "Greek", nor "Turkish", "they" are the same, a bane, anathema to a Cypriot way.

Those who divided this island live among us, it is hard to accept it either way without recognising at least that they/"they" murdered wrongly, Cypriots.

...it is as i said B25, you are a great Patriot, i feel the passion in your words, the power in your will i don't doubt; kindly reread the article.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8014
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby B25 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:57 am

Dedicate this to all those GC traitors and those TCs would have us believe they were hard done by. Read and weep you F c*nts.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1246 ... -cleansing
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6235
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:16 pm

...indeed, the "revenge" is no better, "Greek" or "Turk", they are the same; traitors.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8014
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:47 am

B25 wrote:To all those c*nts at UniteCyprusNow and the other traitors, here are your brothers and what they really think about you. I hope you all burn in hell.

http://www.epilekta.com/2018/05/blog-post_942.html?m=1


And our sorry Government with it's President and Ministerial council, gathered and DID NOT even dare issue an international arrest warrant against that criminal !!
Why?
Because it did not do the same with our own criminals as e.g. Andronikos who still lives in Tochni and operates excavators and tractors business at the entrance of the village.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9663
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby B25 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
B25 wrote:To all those c*nts at UniteCyprusNow and the other traitors, here are your brothers and what they really think about you. I hope you all burn in hell.

http://www.epilekta.com/2018/05/blog-post_942.html?m=1


And our sorry Government with it's President and Ministerial council, gathered and DID NOT even dare issue an international arrest warrant against that criminal !!
Why?


Because they don't have the balls, cowards. As for those on our side, it is for the Turks to issues such warrants.

You should also watch you mouth when you specify personal details about someone, you don't know who's reading this forum. That is out of order. :twisted:
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6235
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:23 pm

B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
B25 wrote:To all those c*nts at UniteCyprusNow and the other traitors, here are your brothers and what they really think about you. I hope you all burn in hell.

http://www.epilekta.com/2018/05/blog-post_942.html?m=1


And our sorry Government with it's President and Ministerial council, gathered and DID NOT even dare issue an international arrest warrant against that criminal !!
Why?


Because they don't have the balls, cowards. As for those on our side, it is for the Turks to issues such warrants.

You should also watch you mouth when you specify personal details about someone, you don't know who's reading this forum. That is out of order. :twisted:


Which Turks the pseudo state??
They are also cowards for the same reason. Because they have their own criminals.
His name has been published both in newspapers and in books and there are living eye witnesses. I have nothing to be afraid of. Let him sue me :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got shit scared to the point of removing his name from your quote?? And you are supposed to be the "brave guy" LOL?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9663
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: A bigger traitor than Bananiot?

Postby B25 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:08 pm

If I had quoted his name I would just be propagating your libel and a hypocrite.

Nothing to do with being brave or otherwise.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6235
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests