The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkish 101 for all...

We all need a good laugh.

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu May 17, 2018 2:52 pm

TV=Karkashalik ambust
get real= orospu :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9603
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri May 18, 2018 9:50 am

erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote: Anyway, having the Constitution forced upon us is exactly what happened as even your *source* claims we weren't asked for approval. The rest is speculation from your ..... unknown .... source!


Still playing the same 'trump' 50 years on.


If that means correcting you when you overshoot with your accusations, then so be it. :P
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9076
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby erolz66 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:10 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote: Anyway, having the Constitution forced upon us is exactly what happened as even your *source* claims we weren't asked for approval. The rest is speculation from your ..... unknown .... source!


Still playing the same 'trump' 50 years on.


If that means correcting you when you overshoot with your accusations, then so be it. :P


pointing out that the authors of the Akritas plan believed and understood and explicitly stated in their written 'secret' plan, that had the 60's agreements been put to the people at the time they were signed then 'the people would have definitely approved the Agreements' is not an accusation.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri May 18, 2018 3:38 pm

erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote: Anyway, having the Constitution forced upon us is exactly what happened as even your *source* claims we weren't asked for approval. The rest is speculation from your ..... unknown .... source!


Still playing the same 'trump' 50 years on.


If that means correcting you when you overshoot with your accusations, then so be it. :P


pointing out that the authors of the Akritas plan believed and understood and explicitly stated in their written 'secret' plan, that had the 60's agreements been put to the people at the time they were signed then 'the people would have definitely approved the Agreements' is not an accusation.


Who are these "authors" that you cited but were too ashamed to source and reference? (This omission is something you chastised another poster for). Why is their 'viewpoint' so important to you that you take it for fact? And how does it nullify what I sated that you objected to?

- To save you the walk of shame for spreading propaganda, I've googled it and all I could find were some of your beloved Turkish sources.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9076
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby erolz66 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 pm

I am not responsible for your ignorance as to what the Akritas plan was, where it was first made public and by whom, who has verified it veracity since and who the authors of it were.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby Get Real! » Fri May 18, 2018 10:24 pm

erolz66 wrote:I am not responsible for your ignorance as to what the Akritas plan was, where it was first made public and by whom, who has verified it veracity since and who the authors of it were.

:? Sorry mate never heard of it either… maybe because it’s imaginary! :lol:

:idea: Why don’t you stick to REAL plans that were actually implemeneted, like the Attila plan.

Ever heard of that? :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41643
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri May 18, 2018 10:43 pm

erolz66 wrote:I am not responsible for your ignorance as to what the Akritas plan was, where it was first made public and by whom, who has verified it veracity since and who the authors of it were.


Not MY ignorance! You were asked for the SOURCE of your quote! You made the quote a day or so ago! But are again mumbo-jumboing rather than actually revealing your TURKISH sources!

You, who makes so much of a love of Cyprus to gain favour!

You are a sad, pathetic fake. :roll:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9076
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby erolz66 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:54 pm

Get Real! wrote: :? Sorry mate never heard of it either… maybe because it’s imaginary! :lol:


As I have said before, you are no Piratis :)
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby Get Real! » Fri May 18, 2018 11:17 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Get Real! wrote: :? Sorry mate never heard of it either… maybe because it’s imaginary! :lol:


As I have said before, you are no Piratis :)

Well of course not… I only have one account.

So, have you heard of the Attila plan?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41643
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Turkish 101 for all...

Postby erolz66 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:33 pm

Get Real! wrote: So, have you heard of the Attila plan?


You seem to be confusing me with someone stupid enough to try and have an adult conversation with someone who claims that they have never heard of the Akritas plan and suggests it is therefore imaginary.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Jokes and Enigmas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests