The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Thank You Unkie Sam!

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby miltiades » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:37 am

You are so so immature and so full of shit.
To state that crime rate in Cyprus can be compared to any USA city is so profoundly fucking stupid. Yes there is crime here but tp compare it to that of American cities is loudicrous. To me you are a little peasant, regardless of your place of birth, you have yet to mature as evidenced by your numerous childish comments and the fact that you have NEVER been consistent on ANYTHING. I suggest you start using whatever brain you may have and not your rear orifice. Cyprus is Paradise if you happen to have a few bob.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17316
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:40 am

miltiades wrote:You are so so immature and so full of shit.
To state that crime rate in Cyprus can be compared to any USA city is so profoundly fucking stupid. Yes there is crime here but tp compare it to that of American cities is loudicrous. To me you are a little peasant, regardless of your place of birth, you have yet to mature as evidenced by your numerous childish comments and the fact that you have NEVER been consistent on ANYTHING. I suggest you start using whatever brain you may have and not your rear orifice. Cyprus is Paradise if you happen to have a few bob.


There is nothing immature about what I have written.

You don't like it which is fine and I know the truth can be hurtful, but it also sets you free.

Nothing like honesty and I would rather people be honest rather than be caught up in a delusional wankfest!

Once you know you are a Banana Republic, maybe you can fix it! Till then, Cyprus isn't for me. Never will be and I will never put my eggs in the Cyprus basket like so many who lost everything. You never hear anyone talk about the poor bastards that lost everything they worked for. No one gives a shit as long as its not you right? Well what kind of society is that? A pretty friggin crappy shit one I will tell you.

You are a catastrophe - like the Bermuda Triangle or twilight zone. Not exactly real or realistic just in your own little bubbles.

Just keep bringing the Ruskies in ok!

You are all for glamata!

And yes I can claim that the crime rate in Cyprus is comparable to the states. Let's look at it logically shall we? Is the Cyprus Crime Rate only 1/22 of the Crime Rate in the Greater New York metropolitan area? I bet it isn't with all the cabarets, illegal gambling houses and clubs in Agia Napa which really are putrid and LOW CLASS. Go to a bar in New York and learn something about culture and class. Where you don't actually get pissed as a blind fucking idiot. Being in the gutter is just pathetic mate. It really is. Alcohol is something to be enjoyed and appreciated, with good company over a nice meal and with a nice intelligent conversation, not getting all buzzed out like a piss head on heat chasing all the pussy you can see from Sweden or the UK.Yeh let's be another rave party Ibiza and OD on cocaine and ecstasy! yeh what a great idea that is. That is the reality of today's Cyprus. Your youth have a bigger problem than the youth in America. And Cyprus can't afford to be playing with this fire, because not that many youth. America on the other hand, will always march on, Cyprus won't march on. Not with its culture intact anyway.

Cyprus is taking a wrong turn mate and one day its going to be way too late as there will be nothing Cypriot about the place. This isn't the Cyprus of old or the previous generations where there was still respect.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23888
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am

I can be as parochial as any of you. Also very Nationalistic about Cyprus too.

But who are we kidding? We are only kidding ourselves when you are delusional enough to say things like the USA is a cesspit. That you need a gun for protection. Protection from what exactly? The boogey man? Not many boogey men in the USA. Yeh there are some gangs in certain areas which do have guns and you do need to watch your back in certain places and not do stupid things like walk down unprotected and poorly lit lanes, but generally, it isn't any different to the walled city of Nicosia at night with all the illegal immigrants from who knows where.

And you don't need to have a gun in the US for protection.

Gun culture in the US is something that has been a constant since the inception. Why? because Americans do not trust big Government. They believe guns is their God given right and that they should be able to defend their homes, and even take up arms against their Government if required. They are so big on their Bill of Rights, Freedom of the Press (first amendment) and second amendment which allows them the right to bear arms.

I don't really support their gun culture but I do understand their psyche. I can understand that Governments are NOT to be trusted. Germany had Hitler, and you just never know what can happen one day and I can understand the notion that the people are entitled to their arms and guns.

But I also believe the Americans can do better and perhaps not ban people from their guns but make access to guns and buying them a bit harder rather than just being able to go to a Gun Shop with your ID and buy any weapon you like. They can introduce rules such as prohibiting people with violent crime convictions from having guns for a minimum of 10 years. They can make membership at the local gun club mandatory and a requirement that prospective gun owners be vouched for by other members of the club. They van make rules about the storage of these weapons and so on.

All areas that can be looked at. But it would be a brave POTUS that goes there that is for sure, because the NRA is huge. Probably only the democrats can do it because they would lose the least amount of voters. The Republicans would commit suicide by even going there.

Yes it is a bad side of the USA but it is also a very powerful side to what the USA stands for. No country in the world has a Bill of Rights like the USA. No citizen in the world has protected rights like the citizens of the USA do.

Here is the Second Amendment of the US Constitution:

A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Look at how powerful this statement is and try to understand how it came to be part of their Constitution. Americans will die for Their Bill of Rights.

They equate their entire FREEDOM with the right to have arms, and that this civil militia is an important part of their FREE STATE. I mean WOW! How can you just come along and withdraw this amendment? You would be asking for trouble and bloodshed on the streets. The Americans may see it as a winding back of their very liberty.

https://nccs.net/blogs/americas-foundin ... ments-1-10

Now I ask this. Do Europeans have these Constitutional Protections? Do they have a Bill of Rights? Do you have this in Cyprus? We don't even have this in Australia and that is the truth.

As such, they have the least totalitarian or authoritarian Government on the planet. Who can deny that? No one can!

You grow up at school in fraternities where school elections are a huge thing and take up a lot of time, energy and money so you can see how seriously they take their democratic processes from a very young age. That is one thing they are very deadly serious about. Also sport! And they are good at it too.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23888
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby DT. » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:You are so so immature and so full of shit.
To state that crime rate in Cyprus can be compared to any USA city is so profoundly fucking stupid. Yes there is crime here but tp compare it to that of American cities is loudicrous. To me you are a little peasant, regardless of your place of birth, you have yet to mature as evidenced by your numerous childish comments and the fact that you have NEVER been consistent on ANYTHING. I suggest you start using whatever brain you may have and not your rear orifice. Cyprus is Paradise if you happen to have a few bob.


There is nothing immature about what I have written.

You don't like it which is fine and I know the truth can be hurtful, but it also sets you free.

Nothing like honesty and I would rather people be honest rather than be caught up in a delusional wankfest!

Once you know you are a Banana Republic, maybe you can fix it! Till then, Cyprus isn't for me. Never will be and I will never put my eggs in the Cyprus basket like so many who lost everything. You never hear anyone talk about the poor bastards that lost everything they worked for. No one gives a shit as long as its not you right? Well what kind of society is that? A pretty friggin crappy shit one I will tell you.

You are a catastrophe - like the Bermuda Triangle or twilight zone. Not exactly real or realistic just in your own little bubbles.

Just keep bringing the Ruskies in ok!

You are all for glamata!

And yes I can claim that the crime rate in Cyprus is comparable to the states. Let's look at it logically shall we? Is the Cyprus Crime Rate only 1/22 of the Crime Rate in the Greater New York metropolitan area? I bet it isn't with all the cabarets, illegal gambling houses and clubs in Agia Napa which really are putrid and LOW CLASS. Go to a bar in New York and learn something about culture and class. Where you don't actually get pissed as a blind fucking idiot. Being in the gutter is just pathetic mate. It really is. Alcohol is something to be enjoyed and appreciated, with good company over a nice meal and with a nice intelligent conversation, not getting all buzzed out like a piss head on heat chasing all the pussy you can see from Sweden or the UK.Yeh let's be another rave party Ibiza and OD on cocaine and ecstasy! yeh what a great idea that is. That is the reality of today's Cyprus. Your youth have a bigger problem than the youth in America. And Cyprus can't afford to be playing with this fire, because not that many youth. America on the other hand, will always march on, Cyprus won't march on. Not with its culture intact anyway.

Cyprus is taking a wrong turn mate and one day its going to be way too late as there will be nothing Cypriot about the place. This isn't the Cyprus of old or the previous generations where there was still respect.



Paphiti,

you need to stop posting drunk. A bunch of us have noticed this and we're trying not to wind you up too much but its getting out of hand mate.

Now on Cyprus, you're acting a little like one of those little losers that's obsessed about a girl but gets rejected so you're calling her a lesbian now. Get over it mate.

49 Shot in New Zealand by an Australian today :(
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12433
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby miltiades » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:23 pm

Don't wind him up he may fill the board with his usual crap.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17316
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:29 pm

DT. wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:You are so so immature and so full of shit.
To state that crime rate in Cyprus can be compared to any USA city is so profoundly fucking stupid. Yes there is crime here but tp compare it to that of American cities is loudicrous. To me you are a little peasant, regardless of your place of birth, you have yet to mature as evidenced by your numerous childish comments and the fact that you have NEVER been consistent on ANYTHING. I suggest you start using whatever brain you may have and not your rear orifice. Cyprus is Paradise if you happen to have a few bob.


There is nothing immature about what I have written.

You don't like it which is fine and I know the truth can be hurtful, but it also sets you free.

Nothing like honesty and I would rather people be honest rather than be caught up in a delusional wankfest!

Once you know you are a Banana Republic, maybe you can fix it! Till then, Cyprus isn't for me. Never will be and I will never put my eggs in the Cyprus basket like so many who lost everything. You never hear anyone talk about the poor bastards that lost everything they worked for. No one gives a shit as long as its not you right? Well what kind of society is that? A pretty friggin crappy shit one I will tell you.

You are a catastrophe - like the Bermuda Triangle or twilight zone. Not exactly real or realistic just in your own little bubbles.

Just keep bringing the Ruskies in ok!

You are all for glamata!

And yes I can claim that the crime rate in Cyprus is comparable to the states. Let's look at it logically shall we? Is the Cyprus Crime Rate only 1/22 of the Crime Rate in the Greater New York metropolitan area? I bet it isn't with all the cabarets, illegal gambling houses and clubs in Agia Napa which really are putrid and LOW CLASS. Go to a bar in New York and learn something about culture and class. Where you don't actually get pissed as a blind fucking idiot. Being in the gutter is just pathetic mate. It really is. Alcohol is something to be enjoyed and appreciated, with good company over a nice meal and with a nice intelligent conversation, not getting all buzzed out like a piss head on heat chasing all the pussy you can see from Sweden or the UK.Yeh let's be another rave party Ibiza and OD on cocaine and ecstasy! yeh what a great idea that is. That is the reality of today's Cyprus. Your youth have a bigger problem than the youth in America. And Cyprus can't afford to be playing with this fire, because not that many youth. America on the other hand, will always march on, Cyprus won't march on. Not with its culture intact anyway.

Cyprus is taking a wrong turn mate and one day its going to be way too late as there will be nothing Cypriot about the place. This isn't the Cyprus of old or the previous generations where there was still respect.



Paphiti,

you need to stop posting drunk. A bunch of us have noticed this and we're trying not to wind you up too much but its getting out of hand mate.

Now on Cyprus, you're acting a little like one of those little losers that's obsessed about a girl but gets rejected so you're calling her a lesbian now. Get over it mate.

49 Shot in New Zealand by an Australian today :(


Mate,

I am not drunk it all. Not even a one little bit.

Everything I have said I will say again tomorrow. I wouldn't normally because generally speaking I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings, but when pushed with total garbage I will let you all have it with what I think and believe. And yes, I truly think that Cyprus is a banana Republic. I didn't just invent this after a couple of drinks. It's just time and time again we are all reminded of how fucked up Cyprus really is. From the CySec crash (a collapse never seen before anywhere), to you guys blowing the island's main power station to smithereens and killing innocent people through negligent and I would say criminal negligence, to ruining the finances of not just the entire Cyprus economy but destroying families as well both in Cyprus and also some families from the UK, USA, and Australia that made their money slaving over hot deep fried oil cookers making fish and chips for 40 odd years. What occurred was nothing short of CRIMINAL. And to top it all off you guys have the audacity to say the USA is a cesspit. Is it really a bigger cesspit than Cyprus? When it comes to criminality and utter stupidity, you muppets take the cake. But yet again, you also sold out or betrayed half the country to Turkey as well. Fucking Muppets! You guys should only strive to be like Americans. They put us to shame I am sorry to say.

And you guys know it! How fucking dare YOU! :roll:

Your attitude DT is EXACTLY the reason I have no time for Cyprus and almost feel like I want to puke my guts out. If you would be a little bit more like B25, I can accept that because at least there is some recognition of the banania Republic. He does it because he wants change and I don't blame him at all. You guys should be wanting it not being blissfully ignorant or deluded.

The whole friggin country is run by 3 or 4 law firms. There is no difference between us and friggin Cuba, Bolivia and Columbia because like them, we are run by a few families. Might as well call them the Cypriot Cartels. It's bloody disgusting DT. And you talk about the USA. What's wrong with you Muppets? Must be something in the water over there. :lol:

BTW, today I went to the Kafeneio With my Emirates friend who flies A380, and we met another new arrival of a Cypriot couple. The girl is actually Russian, but speaks perfect Greek and English. Born in Cyprus. They have been in Australia for 4 months, have so far been to Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. They want to settle in Brisbane because they like Brisbane. I was so shocked they liked Brisbane more than Melbourne. They said Brisbane has soul, and I said Melbourne has soul and culture but not Brisbane. Brisbane is too LA and Las Vegas. Bright lights and superficial. Anyway, there is no accounting for people's subjective taste. I did tell them that they have not yet been to the best city of all in all of Australia - Adelaide.

Why are all these Cypriots jumping ship DT?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23888
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby DT. » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Paphitis wrote:
DT. wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:You are so so immature and so full of shit.
To state that crime rate in Cyprus can be compared to any USA city is so profoundly fucking stupid. Yes there is crime here but tp compare it to that of American cities is loudicrous. To me you are a little peasant, regardless of your place of birth, you have yet to mature as evidenced by your numerous childish comments and the fact that you have NEVER been consistent on ANYTHING. I suggest you start using whatever brain you may have and not your rear orifice. Cyprus is Paradise if you happen to have a few bob.


There is nothing immature about what I have written.

You don't like it which is fine and I know the truth can be hurtful, but it also sets you free.

Nothing like honesty and I would rather people be honest rather than be caught up in a delusional wankfest!

Once you know you are a Banana Republic, maybe you can fix it! Till then, Cyprus isn't for me. Never will be and I will never put my eggs in the Cyprus basket like so many who lost everything. You never hear anyone talk about the poor bastards that lost everything they worked for. No one gives a shit as long as its not you right? Well what kind of society is that? A pretty friggin crappy shit one I will tell you.

You are a catastrophe - like the Bermuda Triangle or twilight zone. Not exactly real or realistic just in your own little bubbles.

Just keep bringing the Ruskies in ok!

You are all for glamata!

And yes I can claim that the crime rate in Cyprus is comparable to the states. Let's look at it logically shall we? Is the Cyprus Crime Rate only 1/22 of the Crime Rate in the Greater New York metropolitan area? I bet it isn't with all the cabarets, illegal gambling houses and clubs in Agia Napa which really are putrid and LOW CLASS. Go to a bar in New York and learn something about culture and class. Where you don't actually get pissed as a blind fucking idiot. Being in the gutter is just pathetic mate. It really is. Alcohol is something to be enjoyed and appreciated, with good company over a nice meal and with a nice intelligent conversation, not getting all buzzed out like a piss head on heat chasing all the pussy you can see from Sweden or the UK.Yeh let's be another rave party Ibiza and OD on cocaine and ecstasy! yeh what a great idea that is. That is the reality of today's Cyprus. Your youth have a bigger problem than the youth in America. And Cyprus can't afford to be playing with this fire, because not that many youth. America on the other hand, will always march on, Cyprus won't march on. Not with its culture intact anyway.

Cyprus is taking a wrong turn mate and one day its going to be way too late as there will be nothing Cypriot about the place. This isn't the Cyprus of old or the previous generations where there was still respect.



Paphiti,

you need to stop posting drunk. A bunch of us have noticed this and we're trying not to wind you up too much but its getting out of hand mate.

Now on Cyprus, you're acting a little like one of those little losers that's obsessed about a girl but gets rejected so you're calling her a lesbian now. Get over it mate.

49 Shot in New Zealand by an Australian today :(


Mate,

I am not drunk it all. Not even a one little bit.

Everything I have said I will say again tomorrow. I wouldn't normally because generally speaking I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings, but when pushed with total garbage I will let you all have it with what I think and believe. And yes, I truly think that Cyprus is a banana Republic. I didn't just invent this after a couple of drinks. It's just time and time again we are all reminded of how fucked up Cyprus really is. From the CySec crash (a collapse never seen before anywhere), to you guys blowing the island's main power station to smithereens and killing innocent people through negligent and I would say criminal negligence, to ruining the finances of not just the entire Cyprus economy but destroying families as well both in Cyprus and also some families from the UK, USA, and Australia that made their money slaving over hot deep fried oil cookers making fish and chips for 40 odd years. What occurred was nothing short of CRIMINAL. And to top it all off you guys have the audacity to say the USA is a cesspit. Is it really a bigger cesspit than Cyprus? When it comes to criminality and utter stupidity, you muppets take the cake. But yet again, you also sold out or betrayed half the country to Turkey as well. Fucking Muppets! You guys should only strive to be like Americans. They put us to shame I am sorry to say.

And you guys know it! How fucking dare YOU! :roll:

Your attitude DT is EXACTLY the reason I have no time for Cyprus and almost feel like I want to puke my guts out. If you would be a little bit more like B25, I can accept that because at least there is some recognition of the banania Republic. He does it because he wants change and I don't blame him at all. You guys should be wanting it not being blissfully ignorant or deluded.

The whole friggin country is run by 3 or 4 law firms. There is no difference between us and friggin Cuba, Bolivia and Columbia because like them, we are run by a few families. Might as well call them the Cypriot Cartels. It's bloody disgusting DT. And you talk about the USA. What's wrong with you Muppets? Must be something in the water over there. :lol:

BTW, today I went to the Kafeneio With my Emirates friend who flies A380, and we met another new arrival of a Cypriot couple. The girl is actually Russian, but speaks perfect Greek and English. Born in Cyprus. They have been in Australia for 4 months, have so far been to Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. They want to settle in Brisbane because they like Brisbane. I was so shocked they liked Brisbane more than Melbourne. They said Brisbane has soul, and I said Melbourne has soul and culture but not Brisbane. Brisbane is too LA and Las Vegas. Bright lights and superficial. Anyway, there is no accounting for people's subjective taste. I did tell them that they have not yet been to the best city of all in all of Australia - Adelaide.

Why are all these Cypriots jumping ship DT?


:lol: You're so jealous of us
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12433
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:11 pm

DT. wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:You are so so immature and so full of shit.
To state that crime rate in Cyprus can be compared to any USA city is so profoundly fucking stupid. Yes there is crime here but tp compare it to that of American cities is loudicrous. To me you are a little peasant, regardless of your place of birth, you have yet to mature as evidenced by your numerous childish comments and the fact that you have NEVER been consistent on ANYTHING. I suggest you start using whatever brain you may have and not your rear orifice. Cyprus is Paradise if you happen to have a few bob.


There is nothing immature about what I have written.

You don't like it which is fine and I know the truth can be hurtful, but it also sets you free.

Nothing like honesty and I would rather people be honest rather than be caught up in a delusional wankfest!

Once you know you are a Banana Republic, maybe you can fix it! Till then, Cyprus isn't for me. Never will be and I will never put my eggs in the Cyprus basket like so many who lost everything. You never hear anyone talk about the poor bastards that lost everything they worked for. No one gives a shit as long as its not you right? Well what kind of society is that? A pretty friggin crappy shit one I will tell you.

You are a catastrophe - like the Bermuda Triangle or twilight zone. Not exactly real or realistic just in your own little bubbles.

Just keep bringing the Ruskies in ok!

You are all for glamata!

And yes I can claim that the crime rate in Cyprus is comparable to the states. Let's look at it logically shall we? Is the Cyprus Crime Rate only 1/22 of the Crime Rate in the Greater New York metropolitan area? I bet it isn't with all the cabarets, illegal gambling houses and clubs in Agia Napa which really are putrid and LOW CLASS. Go to a bar in New York and learn something about culture and class. Where you don't actually get pissed as a blind fucking idiot. Being in the gutter is just pathetic mate. It really is. Alcohol is something to be enjoyed and appreciated, with good company over a nice meal and with a nice intelligent conversation, not getting all buzzed out like a piss head on heat chasing all the pussy you can see from Sweden or the UK.Yeh let's be another rave party Ibiza and OD on cocaine and ecstasy! yeh what a great idea that is. That is the reality of today's Cyprus. Your youth have a bigger problem than the youth in America. And Cyprus can't afford to be playing with this fire, because not that many youth. America on the other hand, will always march on, Cyprus won't march on. Not with its culture intact anyway.

Cyprus is taking a wrong turn mate and one day its going to be way too late as there will be nothing Cypriot about the place. This isn't the Cyprus of old or the previous generations where there was still respect.



Paphiti,

you need to stop posting drunk. A bunch of us have noticed this and we're trying not to wind you up too much but its getting out of hand mate.

Now on Cyprus, you're acting a little like one of those little losers that's obsessed about a girl but gets rejected so you're calling her a lesbian now. Get over it mate.

49 Shot in New Zealand by an Australian today :(


Oh and btw! There were 4 gunmen, and only 1 was born in Australia. That makes them Australian by default but he never grew up in Australia. he grew up in New Zealand.

So what exactly is your point? That Australia somehow is a cesspit of crime? Or perhaps New Zealand is a cesspit after all this was done in New Zealand and the other 3 were kiwis. One was a female too. Obviously from an extremist group.

Just one of those freak things DT. But let me tell you this. Australia and New Zealand shit on Cyprus 24/7 and the cesspit is in your own back yard mate. Not in New Zealand, Australia or the USA. It's in your own back yard.

When the Americans, Aussies and Kiwis were listening to the Beatles and Elvis Presley, you muppets were going into Turkish Cypriot Villages like Kofinou and shooting people up just like those 4 gunmen were murdering innocent worshippers in a mosque were. What do you have to say for yourself about that DT? What was all that about DT?

This was happening in the 60s DT. That was criminal DT and it was done by organized militias from the State DT. Why? Because they were Turkish Cypriot? Don't throw stones mate. You live in a glass house.

You had innocent people trapped in little enclaves and you sent thugs in to kill and rape. Crimes against humanity DT. Friggin crimes against humanity is what this was. And we are paying for it now too. Muppets!

I am OK with accepting that they were trying to partition Cyprus. But why kill them? Why not bring them into the fold or attempt something that is a genuine attempt to reproachment. My parents generations lived side by side with TCs and were friends. Why was that destroyed by some thugs on both sides. Why?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23888
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby cyprusgrump » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Paphitis wrote:Your attitude DT is EXACTLY the reason I have no time for Cyprus and almost feel like I want to puke my guts out.


For somebody with no time for Cyprus you seem to spend a vast amount of it typing your tedious monologues trying to put the place down! :lol:

What an idiot... :roll:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6908
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: Thank You Unkie Sam!

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:30 pm

cyprusgrump wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Your attitude DT is EXACTLY the reason I have no time for Cyprus and almost feel like I want to puke my guts out.


For somebody with no time for Cyprus you seem to spend a vast amount of it typing your tedious monologues trying to put the place down! :lol:

What an idiot... :roll:


I'm not putting the place down at all.

I am just honest and prepared to speak the truth not yank anyone's chain or my own. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I am more Nationalistic about Cyprus than most people are. That doesn't mean I am delusional about the place, or believe that we are the best or better than anyone else for that matter. I put things into perspective and there are so many things wrong with Cyprus it is so painful to see.

I want Cyprus to be a Monaco. But its a long way from that.

I am also quite capable and willing to say bad things about Australia, or New Zealand and the US as well. I am not one eyed or afraid to speak my mind because all countries have their faults, but lets not pretend that somehow we are better than let's say the US because we are not even close or in that ballpark to be worthy of comparison.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23888
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest