The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


the world is a changing

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

the world is a changing

Postby Lordo » Thu May 02, 2019 8:15 am

interesting a plane destined for ercan and about 10% of pebol are tc the rest xeno. english german african even the welsh have left the vallies and the scots have abondaned the hill for ercan.

what a world we live in.

the sun is shining and loqat for breakfast from the garden and yorum singing ulasir sana on the radio.

not long left now for final return to heaven. and i mean the real one not som mythological place the priest was promissing xerodjehalo while he was abusing him.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11997
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the world is a changing

Postby Paphitis » Fri May 03, 2019 3:26 am

If I was in charge I would issue warrants for their arrests and lodge with INTERPOL because they are all ILLEGAL ALIENS!

All these people should be arrested if they attempt to cross the Green Line (especially the Scots and Russians), fingerprinted, take DNA samples and deported as illegals. They should never be allowed entry into the RoC ever again. Be like the USA.

You fuck around over there and you are done for.

In fact, since we are working with Scotland Yard, I think it’s time to bring in some American Border and Homeland Security consultants to help us

These people flying into Ercan could be terrorists as well. You never know. I think we need to be very careful and start arresting people at the Green Line because they haven’t been vetted as they entered illegally.

You wouldn’t be so smug then you occupying thieving traitor pig!

We need Trump badly
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23709
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: the world is a changing

Postby Lordo » Fri May 03, 2019 5:56 am

who are you accusing of "occupying thieving traitor pig!" you stupid idiot.

in the meantime breakfast with this little ditty and terggish tea too.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11997
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the world is a changing

Postby Lordo » Fri May 03, 2019 6:14 am

does anybody know if 747s can land in larnaca cause they now can in errrrrrrr can.

what a welcoming sight
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11997
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the world is a changing

Postby CBBB » Fri May 03, 2019 10:04 am

Lordo wrote:does anybody know if 747s can land in larnaca cause they now can in errrrrrrr can.

what a welcoming sight


747's? Pathetic, we have had A380's into Larnaca.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11500
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: the world is a changing

Postby Paphitis » Fri May 03, 2019 10:20 am

CBBB wrote:
Lordo wrote:does anybody know if 747s can land in larnaca cause they now can in errrrrrrr can.

what a welcoming sight


747's? Pathetic, we have had A380's into Larnaca.


Registered in countries from all over the world too! :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23709
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: the world is a changing

Postby B25 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:37 am

Paphitis wrote:If I was in charge I would issue warrants for their arrests and lodge with INTERPOL because they are all ILLEGAL ALIENS!

All these people should be arrested if they attempt to cross the Green Line (especially the Scots and Russians), fingerprinted, take DNA samples and deported as illegals. They should never be allowed entry into the RoC ever again. Be like the USA.

You fuck around over there and you are done for.

In fact, since we are working with Scotland Yard, I think it’s time to bring in some American Border and Homeland Security consultants to help us

These people flying into Ercan could be terrorists as well. You never know. I think we need to be very careful and start arresting people at the Green Line because they haven’t been vetted as they entered illegally.

You wouldn’t be so smug then you occupying thieving traitor pig!

We need Trump badly


Paphiti, if only, but our politicians are spineless pricks who themselves probably use the illegal airport to save a few pennies. Lampron na tous kapsi. Crossing points should close now, let us see how smug the MFs TCs are living solely under Turkeys regime. They don't know how good they got it that's why akaman glossa, gmt to keraton tous.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6296
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: the world is a changing

Postby Lordo » Fri May 03, 2019 1:02 pm

Paphitis wrote:If I was in charge I would issue warrants for their arrests and lodge with INTERPOL because they are all ILLEGAL ALIENS!

All these people should be arrested if they attempt to cross the Green Line (especially the Scots and Russians), fingerprinted, take DNA samples and deported as illegals. They should never be allowed entry into the RoC ever again. Be like the USA.

You fuck around over there and you are done for.

In fact, since we are working with Scotland Yard, I think it’s time to bring in some American Border and Homeland Security consultants to help us

These people flying into Ercan could be terrorists as well. You never know. I think we need to be very careful and start arresting people at the Green Line because they haven’t been vetted as they entered illegally.

You wouldn’t be so smug then you occupying thieving traitor pig!

We need Trump badly

i wouldn't give up if I was you yet. look at trump who got in with less vote than clinton and your anning who got it with just 19 votes. dream on stupid boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11997
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the world is a changing

Postby Kikapu » Fri May 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Lordo wrote:does anybody know if 747s can land in larnaca cause they now can in errrrrrrr can.

what a welcoming sight


What was the company who you say flew B-747 into the north?
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13838
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: the world is a changing

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri May 03, 2019 2:09 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:does anybody know if 747s can land in larnaca cause they now can in errrrrrrr can.

what a welcoming sight


What was the company who you say flew B-747 into the north?

I can't see anywhere Lordo claiming one has landed. He is claiming the runway is capable of accommodating a 747. You are such a little tart Kik :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests