The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how long?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Lordo » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:14 pm

There is notning like it. I still got three quarter bottle from last time I was back home, demanding to be drunk but I am a social drinker and will not drink it unless somebody else wants to drink some.
So yes Indeed my rounds.

All things being equal I am hoping to be in Cyprus first week of September or some time after that.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14608
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Londonrake » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:32 am

Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:56 am

This is interesting, that less people have died from Delta variant in the UK in the last 28 days with a single dose of vaccination than those with two doses. It would be really interesting to know which brand vaccination (both doses) the 12 dead took and and brand vaccination (single dose) the 7 dead took!

Coronavirus
Delta variant causes more than 90% of new Covid cases in UK

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Dr Jenny Harries, the chief executive of the UK Health Security Agency, urged people eligible for vaccination to come forward to receive the jab.

“With numbers of Delta variant cases on the rise across the country, vaccination is our best defence,” she said, noting two doses providef significantly more protection than a single dose. “However, while vaccination reduces the risk of severe disease, it does not eliminate it,” she added.

That is backed up by the data. According to the report, since the start of February to 7 June, there were 33,206 Delta cases in England: while 19,573 were in unvaccinated individuals, 1,785 were among fully vaccinated people and 7,559 were among those who had received one jab, with the vaccination status of the remainder unclear.

In total, 383 people in England were admitted to hospital with the Delta variant over that period – 223 of whom tested positive for Covid before turning up at A&E – with 42 having had two doses of the jab, 86 having one dose and 251 unvaccinated.

Of the 42 deaths recorded in England within 28 days of a positive test involving the Delta variant, 23 were in unvaccinated people, with 12 among those who were fully vaccinated and seven among people who had had one dose. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ases-in-uk
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16537
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:25 pm

Bozo knew about Delta and took control of travelling from Pakistan and Bangladesh and yet waited 3 more weeks before doing the same thing to people from India. Even to this day people from this region can travel through a second country and come in with no controls.

Even a fool would not make the same mistake so many times. BoZo is brainless.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14608
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:14 pm

Londonrake wrote:Oddly enough, despite my years spent in Cyprus (as an outlander of course) and hedonistic lifesyle - I've never actually tasted Zivania. Your round? 8)


Keep it that way! It's sh|t, really
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Lordo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:38 am

CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Oddly enough, despite my years spent in Cyprus (as an outlander of course) and hedonistic lifesyle - I've never actually tasted Zivania. Your round? 8)


Keep it that way! It's sh|t, really


Yeah but there is zivania and Zivania. They are not all the same. This batch is from 1960 and boy is it strong. Just sniff it and its enough. I remember taking part in the crushing of the grapes so I had a foot in its production as it were.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14608
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:54 pm

Lordo wrote:
CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Oddly enough, despite my years spent in Cyprus (as an outlander of course) and hedonistic lifesyle - I've never actually tasted Zivania. Your round? 8)


Keep it that way! It's sh|t, really


Yeah but there is zivania and Zivania. They are not all the same. This batch is from 1960 and boy is it strong. Just sniff it and its enough. I remember taking part in the crushing of the grapes so I had a foot in its production as it were.


No thanks! Last thing I want to do is have a wiff or taste of your toe jam! :shock:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29127
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Lordo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:52 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Oddly enough, despite my years spent in Cyprus (as an outlander of course) and hedonistic lifesyle - I've never actually tasted Zivania. Your round? 8)


Keep it that way! It's sh|t, really


Yeah but there is zivania and Zivania. They are not all the same. This batch is from 1960 and boy is it strong. Just sniff it and its enough. I remember taking part in the crushing of the grapes so I had a foot in its production as it were.


No thanks! Last thing I want to do is have a wiff or taste of your toe jam! :shock:

What gave you the impression I would waste a single drop on an asshole like you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14608
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:08 am

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Oddly enough, despite my years spent in Cyprus (as an outlander of course) and hedonistic lifesyle - I've never actually tasted Zivania. Your round? 8)


Keep it that way! It's sh|t, really


Yeah but there is zivania and Zivania. They are not all the same. This batch is from 1960 and boy is it strong. Just sniff it and its enough. I remember taking part in the crushing of the grapes so I had a foot in its production as it were.


No thanks! Last thing I want to do is have a wiff or taste of your toe jam! :shock:

What gave you the impression I would waste a single drop on an asshole like you.


Of your Zivania, or toe Jam? :lol:

It’s ok, I have plenty of Zivania just being stored in the freezer and it’s been there for yonks, as I usually prefer the Scottish Single Malts myself.

And this rate I have about a 2 year supply. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29127
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:41 pm



..."nothing makes you invincible"

The Delta variant is worrisome.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests