The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how long?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:13 pm

Wow! :shock:

Doctors are refusing to vaccinate children under 16. This after the TGA approved vaccination for kids aged 12 to 15.

Doctors refusing on advice from the Australian Medical Association, based on indemnity issues.

In other words...I'll fill in the blanks, they think there is more chance of harm to children from the vaccine. :shock:

Doctors are flat out refusing to administer.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby erolz66 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:21 pm

Paphitis wrote:Wow! :shock:

Doctors are refusing to vaccinate children under 16. This after the TGA approved vaccination for kids aged 12 to 15.

Doctors refusing on advice from the Australian Medical Association, based on indemnity issues.

In other words...I'll fill in the blanks, they think there is more chance of harm to children from the vaccine. :shock:

Doctors are flat out refusing to administer.


You are such a twat. Doctors want to be indemnified by the state for giving such vaccines. Reluctance is nothing to do with 'will the vaccine kill more children than covid would without it'. Vaccines will kill 1 in a million or 3 million. Doctors want to know if they end up giving the unlucky 1 in a million vaccine , will they be personally liable. That is their concern and its nothing to do with 'will this vaccine kill more children than covid would'.

You are dangerous. Learn how to think properly.

A month ago you were telling us Australia had placed an indefinite ban on the use of any vaccines at all on children and that was not going to change ever because, 'filling in the blanks', the 'most trusted body' ATAGI thought the vaccine would kill more children than covid would. One week ago the same 'most trusted' ATAGI authorised used of pfizer vaccine for some children under 16. Making you look like the twat you so often are. So now you are telling us the most trusted ATAGI is wrong and it Doctors that now know the truth, that you fill in, that the vaccine will kill more than it saves and that is why they are reluctant to administer. Its bollocks. You just make stuff up. Serially. When shown that the first thing you made up is total bollocks you just ignore than and move on to the next total bollocks. Learn to think properly. Your and other people's lives may depend on it. Twat.

Do you remember saying last month "Some states are actually challenging the Federal Government and taking TGA and ATAGI advice, and the MSM has latched on to it. And that advice is, children should not be vaccinated, and what they mean by that is ever! " ? You used the word 'ever'. You can see that right. ? You believed back then ATAGI would not EVER approve vaccine use for children under 16 and weeks later is did exactly that. Your belief back then was entirely WRONG yet you did not listen back then when it was pointed out how wrong your were and you do not now look to understand why you ended up being so entirely wrong then. What you do is just repeat the same error over again. Twat.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:09 pm

You are such the test yourself.

I said that Doctors are refusing to administer the vaccine to children.

They had their representatives from the AMA saying that administering the vaccine is legally too risky for them, and one AMA rep said that it is very grey that children under 16 will have any benefit from a vaccine. All they see is risk. So, if it is legally risky, then one must ask what the risk actually is. It implies automatically, that the vaccine carries some risk, and hence why practitioners are worried about being indemnified against loss.

So they want indemnity from the government.

People are refusing the vaccine because of the indemnity. That is a major cause of vaccine denial.

Indemnity, side effects, and a sovereign citizen act or opposition to vaccine passports. Those are the main ones. There are many people saying that they will have the injection if the government removed indemnity. The Government has already indemnified practitioners for people above 16 years old. A major reason why most deniers won’t get vaccinated and something that will endanger the vaccination level of the country.

We are probably the second most litigious country after the US. We love our lawyers here.

THEN you got the tin foil hat reasons by some lunatics. Some really whacky reasons there - anything from 5G and so on.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby erolz66 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:17 pm

Paphitis wrote:You are such the test yourself.

I said that Doctors are refusing to administer the vaccine to children.


and you filled in your own blanks and said it was because

Paphitis wrote:they think there is more chance of harm to children from the vaccine


That is NOT the reason why doctors are reluctant. If you could think properly you would see you have already stated it is not the reason. What they want is indemnity from prosecution because all medicines carry some degree of risk. If you could think properly you would be able to work out for yourself that no doctor would give the vaccine even if indemnified if they really believed it would cause more harm than good. That you know that these doctors will give it when indemnified should tell you that the reason why they are not currently can not possibly be because "they think there is more chance of harm to children from the vaccine". Think about it. Try using your brain.

Paphitis wrote:People are refusing the vaccine because of the indemnity. That is a major cause of vaccine denial.


And it makes about as much sense as not ever buying any product that has a warranty on the basis 'why would they give a warranty unless they know it will break' ? An idea so stupid it is hard to convey just how stupid it is. This is the very stupidity you feed in to with your BS. You are manure for stupidity. Stop it. It is dangerous.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:22 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:You are such the test yourself.

I said that Doctors are refusing to administer the vaccine to children.


and you filled in your own blanks and said it was because

Paphitis wrote:they think there is more chance of harm to children from the vaccine


That is NOT the reason why doctors are reluctant. If you could think properly you would see you have already stated it is not the reason. What they want is indemnity from prosecution because all medicines carry some degree of risk. If you could think properly you would be able to work out for yourself that no doctor would give the vaccine even if indemnified if they really believed it would cause more harm than good. That you know that these doctors will give it when indemnified should tell you that the reason why they are not currently can not possibly be because "they think there is more chance of harm to children from the vaccine". Think about it. Try using your brain.

Paphitis wrote:People are refusing the vaccine because of the indemnity. That is a major cause of vaccine denial.


And it makes about as much sense as not ever buying any product that has a warranty on the basis 'why would they give a warranty unless they know it will break' ? An idea so stupid it is hard to convey just how stupid it is. This is the very stupidity you feed in to with your BS. You are manure for stupidity. Stop it. It is dangerous.


Dream on idiot.

Doctors do not have indemnity for any other vaccine or medical procedure they do in Australia.

They pay expensive liability insurance for that. And every week, the courts are full of Doctors defending themselves in civil disputes with their inurance lawyers.

They first asked for indemnity to administer any Covid vaccines because they had concerns. They got their wish for over 16s

Now they refuse to administer to under 16s unless they are indemnified by the Government.

Which brings into question the possibility that insurance has refused to offer insurance for Covid vaccines, probably because they haven’t had the same scrutiny as other vaccines.

In this country you have to insure yourself for everything. Anyone in business knows about insurance and how expensive it is.

So why don't you use your friggin brain for once in your life? Why has insurance declined to indemnify doctors? Is it because they are too scared for potential losses over unproven vaccines? Or are they worried about the data on blood clotting?

And why have doctors shit in their pants over it?

And why should our Government indemnify them? Who is responsible if something goes wrong? Do the families chase the Government?
Last edited by Paphitis on Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby erolz66 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:32 pm

Paphitis wrote:Doctors do not have indemnity for any other vaccine or medical procedure they do in Australia.


As ever you just make it up as you go along. Spend that time thinking and you would be better off. The Australian government has in the past and still does today provide some indemnity to pharmaceutical companies that make vaccines against smallpox and influenza.

No doctor today has faced anything like this before. Not wanting to be personally liable for known 1 in x million deaths from this medicine is NOT same as knowing the vaccine does more harm than good. Think about it.

Do you remember saying the ATAGI will not EVER give permission to under 16 year olds ? Do you remember saying that ? Twat.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:37 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Doctors do not have indemnity for any other vaccine or medical procedure they do in Australia.


As ever you just make it up as you go along. Spend that time thinking and you would be better off. The Australian government has in the past and still does today provide some indemnity to pharmaceutical companies that make vaccines against smallpox and influenza.

No doctor today has faced anything like this before. Not wanting to be personally liable for known 1 in x million deaths from this medicine is NOT same as knowing the vaccine does more harm than good. Think about it.

Do you remember saying the ATAGI will not EVER give permission to under 16 year olds ? Do you remember saying that ? Twat.


I haven't made anything up.

Doctors have never been indemnified for anything in this country. This is the first time, if I'm not mistaken. I do not recall any other situation where this has happened.

Yes ATAGI has allowed it but if you take a good read of their website, both the ATAGI and TGA read like a good little horror story.

I don't know many parents who will be taking their kids unless they have health issues or are immuno-compromised.

That's the best thing about Australia. Everything is up for discussion here. people are asking the right questions. Such as, why indemnity is so necessary for a vaccine purported to be ultra safe.

Our ATAGI has also predicted that out of 20,000 vaccines, we will get between 20 and 40 blood clot issues in young people. Then they changed that to its safe, or the 20 to 40 blood clot cases must be a price worth paying. Clearly because we are not getting enough Pfizer and now they want kids to take Astra Zeneca if they want to.

A medical practitioner said this on out TVs in Q&A when asked by a young person on whether to have the Astra Zeneca vaccine. The Doctor told the young person to wait their turn and get Pfizer. She said, it's all very good for me to tell you to get vaccinated but the fact is, you could be one of the 20 or 40.

It's not as if we are COVID coffin dodgers down here like you lot!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby erolz66 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:07 pm

Paphitis wrote:That's the best thing about Australia. Everything is up for discussion here. people are asking the right questions. Such as, why indemnity is so necessary for a vaccine purported to be ultra safe.


That you think you are asking the right questions is testament to your stupidity. If apple iPhone are so good why do they come with a warranty ? Is that the right question to ask when buying a mobile phone ? Would you say to government - I would buy a iPhone if there was no warranty on it but if there is then I will not buy it. Think about it.

Paphitis wrote:Our ATAGI has also predicted that out of 20,000 vaccines, we will get between 20 and 40 blood clot issues in young people.


No they did not. Just making it up again.

Paphitis wrote:Then they changed that to its safe, or the 20 to 40 blood clot cases must be a price worth paying.


No they did not. Just making it up again.

You can see what they have said here https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi-st ... 2-15-years and nothing you claim they have said is in there. There is stuff in there that directly contradicts what you say they have said. Same old same old.

Paphitis wrote:Clearly because we are not getting enough Pfizer and now they want kids to take Astra Zeneca if they want to.


More total bollocks from you I guess to try and disguise the fact that you are so stupid. Its not working. ATAGI have not authorised use of astra zeneca on under 16 year olds. 5 weeks ago you were telling us they would not allow any vaccines to be used on kids under 16 ever. That was bollocks as we now know. This is just more of the same bollocks from you.

Paphitis wrote:It's not as if we are COVID coffin dodgers down here like you lot!


what you are is someone who thinks knowing up front who will pay for those who do suffer the extremely rare severe side effects from covid vaccines is a reason to NOT take them and argues that to NOT know would be the better way to encourage you to take them . In short - fucking stupid is what you are. I hope for your sake you are as atypical over there as you are here in that regard.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:51 pm

Hdere is some stuff you never hear in the MSM because of numbskill idiotic sheep like the guy above!

Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019

Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination, or about 30 per day

In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years

As of April 23, 2021, VAERS had also received 12,618 reports of serious adverse events. In total, 118,902 adverse event reports had been filed

In the European Union, the EudraVigilance system had as of April 17, 2021, received 330,218 injury reports after vaccination with one of the four available COVID vaccines, including 7,766 deaths

https://undercurrents723949620.wordpres ... -vaccines/

Important to note, that these stats are from December 2020 to April 23, 2021. A period of 4 months.

It's hard getting these stats through Google as the information is suppressed. But by using free speech orientated search engines, the search results come up.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Still no confirmed Corona cases in Cyprus, but for how l

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:53 pm

And all that on top of the VERY LIKELY possibility that this vaccine is indeed man made. It did not evolve in the wild.

If that is the case, the vaccines are a waste of time....literally. And eventually, the virus will mutate every 3 to 4 months.

My sincere hope that this isn't the case. But it also appears very clear that there was some US and Australian research involvement, and funding of the gain of function research taking place in Chy-na.

And I dare say, there are many more countries embroiled. Some EU countries at that. If the Americans and Australians were sending funds, then there must be other countries that also did the same.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests