The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:33 pm

She knew her rights when she was going through a Melbourne Check Point.

Melbourne has checkpoints through the city as movement of people is restricted from suburb to suburb unless you are travelling to work or have other urgent business.

So as this 28 year old Kibrea was stopped at the check point, she knew her rights and really told the police where to go. BRAVO! :D

2 days later though, she was stopped by a Tactical Police Unit. If people don't know what they are, I will explain. They are an elite anti terrorism trained unit. In other words, she was stopped by SWAT or TRG (as we call them here).

Didn't end well for the Kybrea. Poor sweet heart copped it and copped it real bad.

They asked her for ID, She refused. They asked her to wind down the window, she refused. They then asked he if she was such and such, and she refused to answer. They then demanded she get out of her car as she was to be arrested and presented her with the warrant. She refused and even threatened them as the arrest was unlawful. :lol:

They smashed her window and pulled her out and taken to the cop station. She was charged with 5 offenses, and could face a couple of years in jail.

YiaYia and Pappou must be so proud! :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:49 pm

Here is the video of her take down of Aussie Police.

Boy oh boy, she really told them because she knew her rights. :lol:

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:51 pm

Problem for her, is that she wasn't feeling so good today when police really put her back in her box or cage.

The cops got her and got her badly. :(

Some serious charges such as violating the COVID restrictions, resisting arrest, and not providing ID. 5 charges all up.

When they waved her through the check point, they were on her case from then on waiting to pounce.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Tim Drayton » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:31 pm

Paphitis wrote:She knew her rights when she was going through a Melbourne Check Point.

Melbourne has checkpoints through the city as movement of people is restricted from suburb to suburb unless you are travelling to work or have other urgent business.

So as this 28 year old Kibrea was stopped at the check point, she knew her rights and really told the police where to go. BRAVO! :D

2 days later though, she was stopped by a Tactical Police Unit. If people don't know what they are, I will explain. They are an elite anti terrorism trained unit. In other words, she was stopped by SWAT or TRG (as we call them here).

Didn't end well for the Kybrea. Poor sweet heart copped it and copped it real bad.

They asked her for ID, She refused. They asked her to wind down the window, she refused. They then asked he if she was such and such, and she refused to answer. They then demanded she get out of her car as she was to be arrested and presented her with the warrant. She refused and even threatened them as the arrest was unlawful. :lol:

They smashed her window and pulled her out and taken to the cop station. She was charged with 5 offenses, and could face a couple of years in jail.

YiaYia and Pappou must be so proud! :lol:


Yet, less than a year ago, Australia was a country in which the rule of law applied and human rights were respected. A pointer as to the direction the whole world is rapidly heading in for those prepared to open their eyes and see.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8678
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Kikapu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:49 pm

As I said, we have the US constitution and the bill of rights which gives us the protections from the government agencies until we break the law, we can exercise them. I don’t know what you have in Australia. It does not mean some cunt police officers are going to respect those rights and take it in the ass, so they abuse them whenever they can to show us who is the boss, much like the pigs in “Animal Farm”, because they have qualified immunity to protect themselves until they themselves break the law when they abuse our rights and that it can be proven, which is why filming the police is a good thing when interacting with them.

We as citizens can only be charged by the police and sentenced by the courts, therefore, if we are within our rights, it will be challenged in the courts all the way to the Supreme Court. I wish you had the video where she was arrested or was she not filming the police. Also, never never disobey a lawful order by the police or resist arrest because the cops are a criminal gang who would love you to give them the slightest reason to use violence against the people, no matter how wrong they may be, because that alone can be lawsuit against the city from which the police work for. Know your rights, but be smart how to use them. There is always tomorrow to sue these cunts, providing you did not break the law.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15104
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby cyprusgrump » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:31 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:
Paphitis wrote:She knew her rights when she was going through a Melbourne Check Point.

Melbourne has checkpoints through the city as movement of people is restricted from suburb to suburb unless you are travelling to work or have other urgent business.

So as this 28 year old Kibrea was stopped at the check point, she knew her rights and really told the police where to go. BRAVO! :D

2 days later though, she was stopped by a Tactical Police Unit. If people don't know what they are, I will explain. They are an elite anti terrorism trained unit. In other words, she was stopped by SWAT or TRG (as we call them here).

Didn't end well for the Kybrea. Poor sweet heart copped it and copped it real bad.

They asked her for ID, She refused. They asked her to wind down the window, she refused. They then asked he if she was such and such, and she refused to answer. They then demanded she get out of her car as she was to be arrested and presented her with the warrant. She refused and even threatened them as the arrest was unlawful. :lol:

They smashed her window and pulled her out and taken to the cop station. She was charged with 5 offenses, and could face a couple of years in jail.

YiaYia and Pappou must be so proud! :lol:


Yet, less than a year ago, Australia was a country in which the rule of law applied and human rights were respected. A pointer as to the direction the whole world is rapidly heading in for those prepared to open their eyes and see.



Quite... A lot has changed eh...? :cry:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8126
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:09 am

Tim Drayton wrote:
Paphitis wrote:She knew her rights when she was going through a Melbourne Check Point.

Melbourne has checkpoints through the city as movement of people is restricted from suburb to suburb unless you are travelling to work or have other urgent business.

So as this 28 year old Kibrea was stopped at the check point, she knew her rights and really told the police where to go. BRAVO! :D

2 days later though, she was stopped by a Tactical Police Unit. If people don't know what they are, I will explain. They are an elite anti terrorism trained unit. In other words, she was stopped by SWAT or TRG (as we call them here).

Didn't end well for the Kybrea. Poor sweet heart copped it and copped it real bad.

They asked her for ID, She refused. They asked her to wind down the window, she refused. They then asked he if she was such and such, and she refused to answer. They then demanded she get out of her car as she was to be arrested and presented her with the warrant. She refused and even threatened them as the arrest was unlawful. :lol:

They smashed her window and pulled her out and taken to the cop station. She was charged with 5 offenses, and could face a couple of years in jail.

YiaYia and Pappou must be so proud! :lol:


Yet, less than a year ago, Australia was a country in which the rule of law applied and human rights were respected. A pointer as to the direction the whole world is rapidly heading in for those prepared to open their eyes and see.


The law applied here as well. there are videos around where citizens are posting videos of their encounters at the check points.

They also have COVIDS testing points there as well. They are allowed to test to, as the State of Victoria is under a State of Emergency. We have had 4000 new cases in Melbourne in the last 10 days. The city is locked down. the State is locked down. There is no means to travel from Victoria or into Victoria. The State Lines have become a hard border within a country. It's like a different country now.

Police were always found to be very polite, and there is also military at these check points as well.

With difficult people, they wave you through, preferring to eliminate the problem from there to avoid bottlenecks. They even waved through someone with an unregistered car who left but they warned him he would be arrested later if he drove of. he did drive off, but police were waiting at his home. Another one who knew his rights and got to know his right to remain silent as they cuffed him and took him away. :lol:

I do feel sorry for the Kibrea though. Because she posted a video on YouTube, the media named her. They even exposed her real Greek name. I find that quite shameful and deplorable from the media. The poor girl didn't have to deal with that and should be anonymous. that is the reason why I did not say her name on a forum even though it's out there.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:16 am

Kikapu wrote:As I said, we have the US constitution and the bill of rights which gives us the protections from the government agencies until we break the law, we can exercise them. I don’t know what you have in Australia. It does not mean some cunt police officers are going to respect those rights and take it in the ass, so they abuse them whenever they can to show us who is the boss, much like the pigs in “Animal Farm”, because they have qualified immunity to protect themselves until they themselves break the law when they abuse our rights and that it can be proven, which is why filming the police is a good thing when interacting with them.

We as citizens can only be charged by the police and sentenced by the courts, therefore, if we are within our rights, it will be challenged in the courts all the way to the Supreme Court. I wish you had the video where she was arrested or was she not filming the police. Also, never never disobey a lawful order by the police or resist arrest because the cops are a criminal gang who would love you to give them the slightest reason to use violence against the people, no matter how wrong they may be, because that alone can be lawsuit against the city from which the police work for. Know your rights, but be smart how to use them. There is always tomorrow to sue these cunts, providing you did not break the law.


The police have a video of it but that is one thing we don't have.

These people have dash cams. The Kibrea would have had a video as well, but knowing the Aussie Police, they may have confiscated it as evidence, or fiddled with it to remove any images.

I know TRG don't like pictures. They sometimes wear balaclavas as well. Most of them are specially trained or ex Australian Army. many ex SAS. These are not real officers you would expect to encounter out there. They are the kind of police that go to gun fights or you see on the roofs during a terrorism siege such as the one in Sydney a few years back.

Yes these people still believe they know their rights and plan to challenge everything right up to the Federal Courts. Personally, I think they are in a lot of troubkle as they are usually very rude and do not recognize the Police's authority at all. They are against the COVID restrictions as 98% of Australians are trying to do the right thing so that the outbreak is controlled and things can go back to normal.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:40 am

These are the types of arguments they use. They got their own website with a few thousand followers. This is the guy who drove (sorry Traveled :lol:) off in an unregistered (sorry he just didn't pay) whilst unregistered (sorry registered).

I enjoy the police take downs but as always, the police get the last laugh. :lol:

It's actually quite entertaining but I must admit, it's pretty cool people like this exist because they teach the rest of us exactly what our rights actually are and sometimes exactly what not to do, :wink:

This guy is very public, through their own choice.

https://www.facebook.com/james.bartolo. ... 3089758700

I've been following them lately. They refer to their legal or corporate name because they believe everyone has 2 identities. They are only allowed to deal with your legal name or corporate name in CAPITAL LETTERS. and that the police have no right to interact with you unless you give them consent. they keep challenging the police, and the police are like huh? Scratching their heads looking at each other with blank faces thinking WTF. :lol:

Oh, drivers are only people driving to earn a living. If that's not you, then you are a traveler, a right protected by Federal Law.

And oh, the check points are illegal. Government has no right to legislate without consulting the people. :lol:

So funny.

But I will say this. If the Police don't crack down on these people, there is no chance COVID can be contained. Very sad because COVID is now out of control in Victoria. We have had 60 deaths in 10 days. 13 just yesterday. Victoria is on the exponential curve at present which is a real shame after having relatively controlled the first initial outbreak. Fears are it has already spread to all parts of Australia but are in our incubation period.

The Greek Community has also been identified as a cluster. It's spreading like wildfire because the Virus infiltrated old aged care homes, and relatives have taken the virus to their homes after visits to their family member. It's very tragic. A lot of Greeks dieing right now.

Greek Orthodox Aged care facility in Melbourne got decimated with over 80 new cases, and 6 deaths only yesterday with more to come. It's going to get worse before it gets better. I'm hoping they can contain it.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Kiakpu: a Kibrea really told the police downunder to FO

Postby Kikapu » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:32 am

There are people who call themselves “sovereign citizens” which they take it to mean that the laws do not apply to them and get themselves into trouble with the police. The irony is, this is how the police act, like a “sovereign citizen” and a smart person who know their rights can turn the tables on the cops. We must support all those people who challenge any authority which goes beyond their official authorities when applying the law, because, after all they are meant to be upholding the law and not break them or impose their will on the citizens unlawfully. When you are within the law, you must challenge these cunts who try to abuse your rights knowingly because they have been getting away with it for years, but in recent years, they are being checked with videos and the cunt cops don’t like it.

There are good cops too, but many do not intervene when bad cops act like cunts so that they are not labeled breaking the “thin blue line brotherhood ”. Keeping police accountable should be everyone’s duty, therefore, when challenging the police authority, do so by not breaking the law yourself. Sure some are falsely arrested and abused by the police, but for the most part, charges are dropped by the district attorney or the courts. Sometimes it even becomes a case law as the case was with Turner vs. Driver in the Federal appeals court. Turner was the auditor and Driver was the police sergeant who had violated Turner’s rights. I wish well for those in Australia challenging the authorities as long as they do so within the law.



Last edited by Kikapu on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15104
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest