The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:32 am

Some father that is. Mine never even spoke about sex.

When I was about 10 during harvest time one of his young workers came to work with a sex book and was showing the pictures to the men during the lunch break and my father told him to put it away.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17716
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:44 am

I forgot to add the funniest part... not that I found it funny at the time!

In the morning he came knocking on our door and as soon as "my" girl opened he pulled her out and shoved the other one in!

And I’m like WTF... he was ruthless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:25 pm

Get Real! wrote:I forgot to add the funniest part... not that I found it funny at the time!

In the morning he came knocking on our door and as soon as "my" girl opened he pulled her out and shoved the other one in!

And I’m like WTF... he was ruthless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Is that what is meant by “double dipping”? :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17301
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:36 pm

Latest evidence says he got in his car and tried to force the driver to take him to the march. Naturally this information is at the moment second hand but when the driver comes along and testifies his goose is going to be cooked. He even said that the rioters who had guns were no danger to him. So he knew they were armed and who were they going to use them for too.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17716
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:12 pm

...summation of yesterday's hearings,



...i watch the hearings (as you all know); this is funny, the hearings themselves are not.

...and Michael Flynn, how badly he's aged.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12048
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:48 pm

Who would have thought that the name Cheney could be associated with anything good.

Can you believe a yank general would not answer whether he agreed that the power should be transferred peacefully. And there are people here who still do not understand what the fackin tanks are all about.

Where is the old batchoyero to tell us how brilliant his west is again?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17716
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Oceanside50 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:00 pm

Lordo wrote:Latest evidence says he got in his car and tried to force the driver to take him to the march. Naturally this information is at the moment second hand but when the driver comes along and testifies his goose is going to be cooked. He even said that the rioters who had guns were no danger to him. So he knew they were armed and who were they going to use them for too.



The secret service has stated those allegations are false.. President Trump did not act inappropriately nor were there any crimes…. In fact prior to the demonstration outside the Capitol, President Trump called the mayor of DC, and asked if she needed the national guard called up, she refused..
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:59 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:Latest evidence says he got in his car and tried to force the driver to take him to the march. Naturally this information is at the moment second hand but when the driver comes along and testifies his goose is going to be cooked. He even said that the rioters who had guns were no danger to him. So he knew they were armed and who were they going to use them for too.



The secret service has stated those allegations are false.. President Trump did not act inappropriately nor were there any crimes…. In fact prior to the demonstration outside the Capitol, President Trump called the mayor of DC, and asked if she needed the national guard called up, she refused..

More bull I am afraid. Don't worry info is coming out slowly but surly. Can you imagine Flynn when asked about did he believe in peaceful transfer of power and he declared the fifth? Are you kidding me a fucking National Security Adviser to the president could answer what he believed. Have you lost all your marbles?

Why do you suppose he had to plead the fifth on his belief about democracy. I suspect it will come out what his part was for the coup.

Fancy some of his cabinet and his family asking for a blanket protection for future prosecution. Mind you he did ask his layer if he can also pardon himself too/ FFS what a cunt
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17716
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:19 am

Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:I forgot to add the funniest part... not that I found it funny at the time!

In the morning he came knocking on our door and as soon as "my" girl opened he pulled her out and shoved the other one in!

And I’m like WTF... he was ruthless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that what is meant by “double dipping”? :lol:

Yup... the man had paid for two hookers and that’s exactly how many he was gonna pork before leaving!

I, on the other hand took one look at the 35-ish lady that got shoved into the room and thought “Yuk!” (I was only 15) so we ended up spending the time talking, and her in and out of the bathroom freshening up.

Of course, I’ve since had multiple regrets... missing out on the double dip! :(
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:05 am

Get Real! wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:I forgot to add the funniest part... not that I found it funny at the time!

In the morning he came knocking on our door and as soon as "my" girl opened he pulled her out and shoved the other one in!

And I’m like WTF... he was ruthless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that what is meant by “double dipping”? :lol:

Yup... the man had paid for two hookers and that’s exactly how many he was gonna pork before leaving!

I, on the other hand took one look at the 35-ish lady that got shoved into the room and thought “Yuk!” (I was only 15) so we ended up spending the time talking, and her in and out of the bathroom freshening up.

Of course, I’ve since had multiple regrets... missing out on the double dip! :(


Well, don’t feel like you are alone in having regrets on missed opportunities in boinking looking back now. :D

It s true that, each boink missed is gone forever and can never be made up ever again! :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17301
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest