The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby Kikapu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:22 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Look Paphitis.

They all obviously don't want you posting your views on their forum. Why don't you just accept that and bugger off? :?

That is far from the truth. Paphitis is one of the boys and a forum friend. Friends can disagree on issues just as family members do. Everyone has their views and Paphitis has been on the CF long enough to know that and he protects his corner well.........as misguided as he may be on some issues. :wink: :D


Yes. Things seem to have been getting a bit more "personal" than usual lately though. Don't you think? What does it matter that he's a Trump supporter? So what? The pedophilia thing - IIRC - started with comments on Corbyn's - as usual Marxist - intended policy of withdrawing charitable status from private schools (ie - killing them) and turned into some sort of personal vendetta. He lost, big time - move on.

I've done what I can to check Paphitis out. As far as I can tell he does for a living what he says. My private conversations with him on our mutual experiences of the RAAF seem to bear that out. People can't call him a "forum friend" and then a lying piece of shit. Agreed? :?


Some of the forum members have very good memories on material written going back a long while and are able to recite/recall them at will, therefore, whenever there may be contradictory posts written by certain members, others are able to confront the stated contradiction and the person who wrote it, to which then it becomes an open season for few days where “punches” are thrown. As for whose profession is what or their wealth does not need to be proven as is not anyone’s business unless one wishes to go public. Paphitis knows enough about planes and aviation that does not need any convincing to an aviation enthusiast such as myself as to what his profession is.

A “forum friend” is not a personal friend in all cases. Some members who have met in person tend to have more respect for each other even when they disagree on certain topics. Others tend to be a little less polite as is the nature of the CF, which is in fact very refreshing to have the freedom to express ones self which is not allowed on other forums. We can all take it as well as give it. Sometimes we can all be very eloquent, arrogant or self righteous in expressing our views. Sometimes we falsely feel it is our responsibility to “save” other forum members from themselves in what their views are on the topic on hand at that time. No harm done!
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18013
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby Londonrake » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:36 pm

I understand much of what you say.

Perhaps, as an example. I met Milti once. A real gentlenan and a lovely evening. It's sometimes difficult though to reconcile that with his posting persona. I do think Paphitis takes it on the chin a lot and don't really underdtand why. I guess it's a Cypriot diaspora thing.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby Kikapu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:50 pm

Londonrake wrote:I understand much of what you say.

Perhaps, as an example. I met Milti once. A real gentlenan and a lovely evening. It's sometimes difficult though to reconcile that with his posting persona. I do think Paphitis takes it on the chin a lot and don't really underdtand why. I guess it's a Cypriot diaspora thing.

Perhaps! :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18013
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby miltiades » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 am

Londonrake wrote:I understand much of what you say.

Perhaps, as an example. I met Milti once. A real gentlenan and a lovely evening. It's sometimes difficult though to reconcile that with his posting persona. I do think Paphitis takes it on the chin a lot and don't really underdtand why. I guess it's a Cypriot diaspora thing.

My tolerance on Stupidity, persistent stupidity, is extremely low. I have no time for pretentious pricks such as Paphitis. Its not just the fact that he supports Trump the.arsehole but his insetiable appetite to impress members with his imaginary wealth. Has anyone else previously announced how wealthy they are ? The guy is full of shit. Evident by his strenuously continuous efforts to impress. Millionaires NEVER boast about their wealth on a public forum.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 19837
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:18 pm

miltiades wrote:
Londonrake wrote:I understand much of what you say.

Perhaps, as an example. I met Milti once. A real gentlenan and a lovely evening. It's sometimes difficult though to reconcile that with his posting persona. I do think Paphitis takes it on the chin a lot and don't really underdtand why. I guess it's a Cypriot diaspora thing.

My tolerance on Stupidity, persistent stupidity, is extremely low. I have no time for pretentious pricks such as Paphitis. Its not just the fact that he supports Trump the.arsehole but his insetiable appetite to impress members with his imaginary wealth. Has anyone else previously announced how wealthy they are ? The guy is full of shit. Evident by his strenuously continuous efforts to impress. Millionaires NEVER boast about their wealth on a public forum.

I guess there’ll be no more candle lit dinners with Miss Congeniality because you're a potty mouth… :(
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby miltiades » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:22 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Londonrake wrote:I understand much of what you say.

Perhaps, as an example. I met Milti once. A real gentlenan and a lovely evening. It's sometimes difficult though to reconcile that with his posting persona. I do think Paphitis takes it on the chin a lot and don't really underdtand why. I guess it's a Cypriot diaspora thing.

My tolerance on Stupidity, persistent stupidity, is extremely low. I have no time for pretentious pricks such as Paphitis. Its not just the fact that he supports Trump the.arsehole but his insetiable appetite to impress members with his imaginary wealth. Has anyone else previously announced how wealthy they are ? The guy is full of shit. Evident by his strenuously continuous efforts to impress. Millionaires NEVER boast about their wealth on a public forum.

I guess there’ll be no more candle lit dinners with Miss Congeniality because you're a potty mouth… :(

The mouth might sound potty but unlike you im not a fucking psychopath :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 19837
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby Get Real! » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:20 am

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Londonrake wrote:I understand much of what you say.

Perhaps, as an example. I met Milti once. A real gentlenan and a lovely evening. It's sometimes difficult though to reconcile that with his posting persona. I do think Paphitis takes it on the chin a lot and don't really underdtand why. I guess it's a Cypriot diaspora thing.

My tolerance on Stupidity, persistent stupidity, is extremely low. I have no time for pretentious pricks such as Paphitis. Its not just the fact that he supports Trump the.arsehole but his insetiable appetite to impress members with his imaginary wealth. Has anyone else previously announced how wealthy they are ? The guy is full of shit. Evident by his strenuously continuous efforts to impress. Millionaires NEVER boast about their wealth on a public forum.

I guess there’ll be no more candle lit dinners with Miss Congeniality because you're a potty mouth… :(

The mouth might sound potty but unlike you im not a fucking psychopath :lol:

Psychopaths can be interesting you know... :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:11 pm

Well Australian PM just announced that the COVID vaccine will not be released early next year as there are major issues with it and based on the reports the Australian Authorities will not approve it for use on the public.

Several issues have been identified such as anaphylactic shock, resulting in death, and HIV false positives.

This is going to be a set back resulting in me holding back on some things until I see what happens.

I do t think this is going to be good but I’m not surprised.

We are lucky in Australia though as we don’t really have any COVID other than a few imported cases from expats returning to Australia. So no need for us to hurry. Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Middle East will have a meltdown.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Look Paphitis.

They all obviously don't want you posting your views on their forum. Why don't you just accept that and bugger off? :?

That is far from the truth. Paphitis is one of the boys and a forum friend. Friends can disagree on issues just as family members do. Everyone has their views and Paphitis has been on the CF long enough to know that and he protects his corner well.........as misguided as he may be on some issues. :wink: :D


Yes. Things seem to have been getting a bit more "personal" than usual lately though. Don't you think? What does it matter that he's a Trump supporter? So what? The pedophilia thing - IIRC - started with comments on Corbyn's - as usual Marxist - intended policy of withdrawing charitable status from private schools (ie - killing them) and turned into some sort of personal vendetta. Corbyn lost, big time - move on.

I've done what I can to check Paphitis out. As far as I can tell he does for a living what he says. My private conversations with him on our mutual experiences of the RAAF seem to bear that out. People can't call him a "forum friend" and then a lying piece of shit. Agreed? :?


Yes that is exactly what it’s all about.

It’s about education funding of these schools. Same issues in Australia.

But, if education funding and grants stopped, some of these schools will close except for the mega elite schools like Geelong Grammar who charge massive fees may continue to be viable and continue.

But what will happen is that the smaller middle and lower end ones will be finished off. Killed.

The Greek Orthodox Church has about 15 private schools dotted around Australia. I know this because my kids started Primary school at one of them before being accepted somewhere else. In fact it was the Orthodox School and Priest there that was writing to the Anglican Archdiocese to accept my kids. The Anglican School has a preference for there own denomination so spots for others are limited.

And I might also add that the Orthodox schools were fantastic establishments. Affordable too.

But if their funding was axed, these 15 schools and hundreds like them would be history. Thousands of kids in the wilderness. And the public system won’t cope.

So yeh, people like Erluls and others who get on their high horse to defund private education are not realistic.

And this is where a lot of these accusations are coming from. There are literally hundreds of accusations against these schools because of their links to organised religion. 99% of it false, fabricated and made up to defund them.

My position on real pedophilia, sexual harassment and molestering of either boys or girls however is typical. I’m against all these crimes against young people. If someone perpetrates these disgusting things against any child, they should go to jail and be dealt with by the other inmates who I am told have ways of dealing with these people.

Cardinal Pell had to be put in a high security facility away from general population because he would have been killed.

However, the poor bugger was innocent and should not have been in the predicament he was. In the end, they discovered that the evidence was all doctored and his defence was discounted. When it got to the Federal Courts, 7 judges out of 7 voted that he was innocent and they all could not believe the SC could have come up with a guilty verdict.

It’s all a war out there.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Chy-na: accuses Australia of planting COVID-19

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:49 pm

miltiades wrote:
Londonrake wrote:I understand much of what you say.

Perhaps, as an example. I met Milti once. A real gentlenan and a lovely evening. It's sometimes difficult though to reconcile that with his posting persona. I do think Paphitis takes it on the chin a lot and don't really underdtand why. I guess it's a Cypriot diaspora thing.

My tolerance on Stupidity, persistent stupidity, is extremely low. I have no time for pretentious pricks such as Paphitis. Its not just the fact that he supports Trump the.arsehole but his insetiable appetite to impress members with his imaginary wealth. Has anyone else previously announced how wealthy they are ? The guy is full of shit. Evident by his strenuously continuous efforts to impress. Millionaires NEVER boast about their wealth on a public forum.


You are a silly man.

I don’t even consider myself wealthy. Just very comfortable where I don’t need to worry, stress, even if I lose my job. I am very grateful for that. It really is something to be a free man.

At the same time, in Australia, the vast majority are not in that boat. So i feel grateful and thankful I’m not there because it’s very hard on them when you have a mortgage on your hone and rely on an insecure low paying job to pay the mortgage off and feed the family.

Here in Australia Milti, life is much harder than in Cyprus. I cover my tracks very well and hide everything I have in Trusts and companies. I do that for my protection as well.

My Koumbaro however, a person I am very much in partnership with is an extreme extrovert. He has no problem flaunting his success and will be happy to park his Ferrari next to your bomb. My accountant who is a real accountant got no problem doing the same.

Because they don’t give a f@ck about you or anyone else for that matter.

I myself however and my Moumbaros brother are 2 different people however. But we also know we have lots of friends who want to know us and only very few people we can actually call friends.

People have done bad stuff to us as well. For instance, get sobbed into the police for selling drugs. Yes that’s true, also for ripping off the tax man.

We have all got stories like that.

My Koumbaro feels entitled to do what he does and he does it to target certain people. When our families came to Australia, it was a real battle for us. We had many obstacles.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests