The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Technology is to blame!!!

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:15 am

User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12624
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Oceanside50 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:39 pm

More examples of the lefts insanity that Kikapu probably endorses.. Dr Peterson a prominent psychiatrist denounced gender reassignment surgeries for adolescents.. basically saying people have gone over the deep end.. sacrificing kids and their futures..

https://youtu.be/ayWyzvo9SNY
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:48 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:More examples of the lefts insanity that Kikapu probably endorses.. Dr Peterson a prominent psychiatrist denounced gender reassignment surgeries for adolescents.. basically saying people have gone over the deep end.. sacrificing kids and their futures..

https://youtu.be/ayWyzvo9SNY

What kind of an asshole are you to deny anybody how they feel and claim their in some way mistaken or controlled. Fuck of and live your live as you wish and let others do the same. Stop trying to impose on them your own beliefs or this other cun't belief that you seem to have found.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18739
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Oceanside50 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:09 pm

Lordo wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:More examples of the lefts insanity that Kikapu probably endorses.. Dr Peterson a prominent psychiatrist denounced gender reassignment surgeries for adolescents.. basically saying people have gone over the deep end.. sacrificing kids and their futures..

https://youtu.be/ayWyzvo9SNY

What kind of an asshole are you to deny anybody how they feel and claim their in some way mistaken or controlled. Fuck of and live your live as you wish and let others do the same. Stop trying to impose on them your own beliefs or this other cun't belief that you seem to have found.



How does a 5,10,15 year old know ???
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:45 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:More examples of the lefts insanity that Kikapu probably endorses.. Dr Peterson a prominent psychiatrist denounced gender reassignment surgeries for adolescents.. basically saying people have gone over the deep end.. sacrificing kids and their futures..

https://youtu.be/ayWyzvo9SNY

What kind of an asshole are you to deny anybody how they feel and claim their in some way mistaken or controlled. Fuck of and live your live as you wish and let others do the same. Stop trying to impose on them your own beliefs or this other cun't belief that you seem to have found.



How does a 5,10,15 year old know ???

Speak to your doctor and ask him. Gogle can find the answer equally well.

https://www.dpt.nhs.uk/our-services/gender-identity/your-questions-answered/when-does-someone-become-aware-of-a-gender-identity
and another one.

https://www.chop.edu/news/health-tip/when-do-children-develop-their-gender-identity#:~:text=A%20child%20begins%20to%20have%20an%20innate%20sense,family%2C%20their%20daycare%2C%20their%20church%20and%20their%20community.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18739
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:16 pm

What would you say if your 5 year old son came home one day from school telling you he has been playing with dolls and his teacher was telling him that some boys want to become girls. Now he wants to become a girl.

Would you say Sure, lets get you some puberty blockers, breast implants and your dick chopped off.

Bordo? :roll:
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7262
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Londonrake » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:26 pm

Maximus wrote:What would you say if your 5 year old son came home one day from school telling you he has been playing with dolls and his teacher was telling him that some boys want to become girls. Now he wants to become a girl.

Would you say Sure, lets get you some puberty blockers, breast implants and your dick chopped off.

Bordo? :roll:


You shouldn’t keep referring to reality like that. It’s below the belt. :wink:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4732
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:47 pm

I see the gender police are on the prowl again.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18739
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:49 pm

Assholes afraid of science. Time to get back to primary school boys. last one you attended was not worth no shit no how.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18739
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:52 pm

what science re bordo,?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7262
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests