The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Technology is to blame!!!

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:00 pm

This for special people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18422
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:02 pm

Basically, you have got no arguments that make sense.

Science! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7241
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:08 pm

I don't suppose anybody is aware of this documentary which followed the children 7 to 49.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18422
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Londonrake » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:01 pm

Maximus wrote:Basically, you have got no arguments that make sense.

Science! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Over time I came to realise L often doesn't actually believe in all the stuff he posts. He simply takes up a position most likely to lead to an argument. Which is what he gets off on (can we say that? :? ).

Thus, you have the socialist humanitarian, hand wringing over poor, downtrodden refugees being flown to Rwanda on a Monday, followed by a supporting justification and casual acceptance of the killing of thousands of Ukrainians Tuesday.

Hypocrisy explained.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4564
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:16 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Maximus wrote:Basically, you have got no arguments that make sense.

Science! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Over time I came to realise L often doesn't actually believe in all the stuff he posts. He simply takes up a position most likely to lead to an argument. Which is what he gets off on (can we say that? :? ).

Thus, you have the socialist humanitarian, hand wringing over poor, downtrodden refugees being flown to Rwanda on a Monday, followed by a supporting justification and casual acceptance of the killing of thousands of Ukrainians Tuesday.

Hypocrisy explained.


Ah, I couldn't quite put my finger on it, now it makes sense.

Mondays is homage to socialism and Marxism day.
Tuesday is praise for the death of Ukrainians and the advancing Russian army in Ukraine.
Wednesdays are about being the anti fascist mouthpiece for the blacks in America.
Thursdays, its about Turkish apartheid in Cyprus and stealing rights and property from GC, or how to steel the sea in Greece.
Fridays are usually reserved for anti Trump propaganda.
Saturdays are anti west days in general, clobbering Bozo as the tool to lead the charge.
and Sundays are reserved for gender politics and mutilating children in the name of science.

Every other day is sprinkled with filling Europe up with African or Muslim refugees.

Did I get it right?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7241
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:49 pm

Sticking to the subject matter, I am inclined to agree with the actual topic name but now for the reason given by my lunatic yanke friend. He is always wrong.

What technology is responsible for is making it possible for two virtual wankers to meet online and do all sorts of mischief to each other.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18422
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Oceanside50 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:08 am

This gender thing is down in its core the gender competition we see in the west male v female… a very destructive mindset that will eventually destroy the west..
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Lordo » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:21 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:This gender thing is down in its core the gender competition we see in the west male v female… a very destructive mindset that will eventually destroy the west..

You mean the females will demand equal rights and that will destroy the world. You belong to the 1600s my friend.
Gender equality is here to stay in all its forms.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18422
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Technology is to blame!!!

Postby Maximus » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:43 pm

Lordo wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:This gender thing is down in its core the gender competition we see in the west male v female… a very destructive mindset that will eventually destroy the west..

You mean the females will demand equal rights and that will destroy the world. You belong to the 1600s my friend.
Gender equality is here to stay in all its forms.


Women already have equal rights you plank.

What we have today, are many modern women that want the power to act like a man, have special privileges for being a female but with the accountability of a child.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7241
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest