The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby yialousa1971 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:37 pm

EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS : VOTED THAT PROHIBITS MEMBER STATES FROM MAKING VACCINATION AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS MANDATORY

https://theirishsentinel.com/2021/01/29 ... mandatory/
Posted by admin | Jan 29, 2021 | Latest, World News

Excellent news from the Council of Europe (CoE), the world’s leading human rights organisation. It is the governing body of the European Court of Human Rights. As you’re probably aware the CoE is distinct and separate from the EU. 47 countries including all EU Member States are contracting parties to the CoE and the EurOpean Convention on Human Rights (ECHR). This is excellent news for people concerned about mandatory or coerced vaccination or discrimination on vaccination status

Today a Council of Europe resolution has been voted that prohibits Member States from making vaccination against the coronavirus mandatory or that it can be used to discriminate against workers or anyone who does not get vaccinated.

Here is the text extracted at specific points and the full resolution in original and original link.
7.3 regarding ensuring high vaccine acceptance:
7.3.1 ensuring that citizens are informed that vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is pressured politically, socially or otherwise to get vaccinated if they do not wish to do it yourself;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not being vaccinated, due to possible health risks or because they do not want to be vaccinated;
7.3 regarding the guarantee of high acceptance of the vaccine: 7.3.1 guarantee that citizens are informed that vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is pressured politically, socially or in any other way to be vaccinated , if you don’t want it;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or for not wanting to be vaccinated;


https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby yialousa1971 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:23 am

yialousa1971 wrote:EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS : VOTED THAT PROHIBITS MEMBER STATES FROM MAKING VACCINATION AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS MANDATORY

https://theirishsentinel.com/2021/01/29 ... mandatory/
Posted by admin | Jan 29, 2021 | Latest, World News

Excellent news from the Council of Europe (CoE), the world’s leading human rights organisation. It is the governing body of the European Court of Human Rights. As you’re probably aware the CoE is distinct and separate from the EU. 47 countries including all EU Member States are contracting parties to the CoE and the EurOpean Convention on Human Rights (ECHR). This is excellent news for people concerned about mandatory or coerced vaccination or discrimination on vaccination status

Today a Council of Europe resolution has been voted that prohibits Member States from making vaccination against the coronavirus mandatory or that it can be used to discriminate against workers or anyone who does not get vaccinated.

Here is the text extracted at specific points and the full resolution in original and original link.
7.3 regarding ensuring high vaccine acceptance:
7.3.1 ensuring that citizens are informed that vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is pressured politically, socially or otherwise to get vaccinated if they do not wish to do it yourself;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not being vaccinated, due to possible health risks or because they do not want to be vaccinated;
7.3 regarding the guarantee of high acceptance of the vaccine: 7.3.1 guarantee that citizens are informed that vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is pressured politically, socially or in any other way to be vaccinated , if you don’t want it;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or for not wanting to be vaccinated;


https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html


BUMP
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 1:30 am

Australia is issuing a vaccination passport.

You won’t be able to travel out of the country unless you are vaccinated. No one will be allowed to enter Australia without being vaccinated.

I believe the US is doing the same thing.

So you definitely won’t be able to travel to either the US or Australia.

No doubt, they won’t be the only 2 countries doing this. You might find yourself in the situation where you can’t go to Cyprus or Greece either.

They aren’t making it mandatory. But you lose many rights if you don’t take the vaccine. Travel for one thing. Seems to be a massive incentive to just get the vaccine.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby yialousa1971 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:39 am

Paphitis wrote:Australia is issuing a vaccination passport.

You won’t be able to travel out of the country unless you are vaccinated. No one will be allowed to enter Australia without being vaccinated.

I believe the US is doing the same thing.

So you definitely won’t be able to travel to either the US or Australia.

No doubt, they won’t be the only 2 countries doing this. You might find yourself in the situation where you can’t go to Cyprus or Greece either.

They aren’t making it mandatory. But you lose many rights if you don’t take the vaccine. Travel for one thing. Seems to be a massive incentive to just get the vaccine.


Stop telling lies, no poison passport for Florida or Texas. :roll:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 1:47 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Australia is issuing a vaccination passport.

You won’t be able to travel out of the country unless you are vaccinated. No one will be allowed to enter Australia without being vaccinated.

I believe the US is doing the same thing.

So you definitely won’t be able to travel to either the US or Australia.

No doubt, they won’t be the only 2 countries doing this. You might find yourself in the situation where you can’t go to Cyprus or Greece either.

They aren’t making it mandatory. But you lose many rights if you don’t take the vaccine. Travel for one thing. Seems to be a massive incentive to just get the vaccine.


Stop telling lies, no poison passport for Florida or Texas. :roll:


US borders are a Federal Government concern in both Florida and Texas and every other state.

You won't be able to enter the US. You won't be able to enter Australia either.

It doesn;t matter what individual states say or do. It only applies to intra state travel when you are already in the US. Coming from abroad, you will be dealing with US or Australian Customs, Border Watch and even the first police officers you encounter will be the FBI (US) and Australian Federal Police who always man the borders in case something happens.

This is always a Federal Jurisdictional matter.

You vetting is also a Federal concern. VISAS are a federal concern.

And lately, at least in Australia, Australian Defence Personel are manning Australian Airports and Ports. To the point where every ship coming to Australia has an encounter with an Australian warship or surveillance aircraft. A few months ago, ships, even cruise ships were being intercepted by warships and forced to turn around as access to Australian Seas was denied. Ships even tried to issue an SOS but they were still turned around, and in some cases, ships were boarded by Australian military. This in international high seas - which is borderline illegal. But they used the Emergency Act to justify it which is like being at war.

I'm afraid, that with the way things are today, it will be impossible to visit the US or Australia, even as just a tourist without some documented evidence of vaccinations. that is very clear to me.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 2:16 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Australia is issuing a vaccination passport.

You won’t be able to travel out of the country unless you are vaccinated. No one will be allowed to enter Australia without being vaccinated.

I believe the US is doing the same thing.

So you definitely won’t be able to travel to either the US or Australia.

No doubt, they won’t be the only 2 countries doing this. You might find yourself in the situation where you can’t go to Cyprus or Greece either.

They aren’t making it mandatory. But you lose many rights if you don’t take the vaccine. Travel for one thing. Seems to be a massive incentive to just get the vaccine.


Stop telling lies, no poison passport for Florida or Texas. :roll:


It's actually ok with me if you don't want to be vaccinated. It's your body and I believe your human right on what goes into your body. I do even have legitimate concerns over mndatory vaccinations.

But by not having a vaccine, it seems you are giving up many things, including many human rights.

Unclear what will happen in the future. But US and Australia have made their intentions clear. It looks like you won't be able to visit these 2 countries. And there will be many more you won't be able to visit. Canada and New Zealand as well. You possibly won't be able to travel to Greece or Cyprus neither. I don't know how the EU will handle this with their EU Acquis.

The world has changed. To the point of ugliness even.

You could also be giving up other things too. You will never be able to be gainfully employed in the public service etc.

Do you think it will be worth it? I'm just asking? being devil's advocate because this is where the new reality is pointing towards.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 6:07 pm

Anyone else not planning o takje the vaccination other than yialousa?

Just wondering how you guys are justifying the poitential repercussions by not getting the vaccine.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 6:38 pm

Israel has the most vaccinated population on the planet.

Around half its population is fully vaccinated and nearly everyone has had the first vaccine.

Here are their covid stats. Might suggest that the vaccines are actually working.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ry/israel/
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby Get Real! » Sun May 30, 2021 7:10 am

Paphitis wrote:Israel has the most vaccinated population on the planet.

Around half its population is fully vaccinated and nearly everyone has had the first vaccine.

Here are their covid stats. Might suggest that the vaccines are actually working.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ry/israel/

The weather is heating up starting with countries on the equator and closely followed by countries like Cyprus and Israel, so just as infections fell last summer worldwide so too will they fall again this summer giving a false sense that injections are working, and of course countless fools will give credit to vaccines only to see infections and death go right back to where they were and worse when winter returns!

And once again numerous clowns on the planet will manufacture new excuses as to why their injections have gone back to looking useless, when all the while they were completely ineffective regardless of the season but the world was too dumb to see or believe it.

And idiots like you Paphitis, will probably post once again this time next summer that the infections are falling worldwide thanks to the 5th or 6th injection many people have received!

You see there’s no end to the garbage circulating on the planet of clowns… it took them two entire years and 3.5 million deaths to admit that it’s not a natural virus… and it will take them another 2-3 years of screwing the world around by blaming Russia and China before they actually admit guilt and arrest Baric and his team of criminals if he’s still alive by then!

But what’s more important now is that the irreversible damage has already been done… for the planet of clowns has set itself up on the path to extinction, and frankly I’m starting to see it as a blessing in disguise!

They say that if you fuck with a bull you get the horns but I’ve got a new one for you… fuck with the DNA of a virus and you get extinction!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43528
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Good News: NO TO MANDATORY COVID 1984 VACCINATION

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 30, 2021 9:27 am

Oh dear! I never said anything about the effectiveness of the vaccine. I simply just don’t have the medical or biological knowledge to comment either way.

I’m hoping the vaccines work. I have some faith in the medical scientists who undoubtedly are knowledgeable about them.

Unfortunately, COVID has been politicised. That is the sad thing.

On a personal level, I don’t like the heavy handed approach. I firmly believe it’s up to each and every individual whether they take it or not.

I do believe the vaccine must be effective at some level. Not in stopping anyone from getting it, but alleviating the symptoms if you do get it, and henceforth the amount of death.

I believe the scientists and Pharma companies have never said that the vaccine will stop you from getting Covid, they never made that claim.

And secondly, Australia has had to big Covid waves. The first was when temperatures will still in the 30s the second was in Melbourne but in the middle of winter.

And it was only a few short weeks ago Cyprus was getting 800 odd cases a day. India is virtually sub tropical and is in dire trouble from Covid.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests