The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Life on Earth

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:06 am

repulsewarrior wrote:

...yia to kefi.

This is in the wrong thread RW. I was listening to the other asshole who asked Hitchin to prove God does not exist. You can prove existance of something but how do you prove something does not exist. That is the worst bullshit I have ever heard. How can something thought 5000 years ago with no knowledge of science be true today. Just claiming that it is there is no proof of god. They can go take a running jump. Especially as we have been observing birth and death of stars and galaxies. There is just no end to their bullshit. But I do feel that if it makes them feel better and sleep beter at night thinking there is good watching over them then good for them. Explain that to the people who are living in the war zones of today caused by the god fearing western folk.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Maximus » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:41 pm

Lordo wrote: You can prove existance of something but how do you prove something does not exist.


You have been tying to prove something doesn't exist.....

How have you been doing that?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:09 pm

Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote: You can prove existance of something but how do you prove something does not exist.


You have been tying to prove something doesn't exist.....

How have you been doing that?

What you say? FFS take the dummy out your mouth before you speak boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Maximus » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote: You can prove existance of something but how do you prove something does not exist.


You have been tying to prove something doesn't exist.....

How have you been doing that?

What you say? FFS take the dummy out your mouth before you speak boy.


You talking with your foot in your mouth again bordo garvouno.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:01 pm

Lordo wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:

...yia to kefi.

This is in the wrong thread RW. I was listening to the other asshole who asked Hitchin to prove God does not exist. You can prove existance of something but how do you prove something does not exist. That is the worst bullshit I have ever heard. How can something thought 5000 years ago with no knowledge of science be true today. Just claiming that it is there is no proof of god. They can go take a running jump. Especially as we have been observing birth and death of stars and galaxies. There is just no end to their bullshit. But I do feel that if it makes them feel better and sleep beter at night thinking there is good watching over them then good for them. Explain that to the people who are living in the war zones of today caused by the god fearing western folk.


But it did exist 2000 years ago.

there definately was this chap called Jesus. And he definately did have followers. The very same who wrote the New Testament, and claimed to have seen remarkable miracles and that he even rose from death.

Well, that's what they claimed, and that's what millions believed. No one can prove any of it to be true. Except that he existed, and changed the world.

So, we have proven existence of Jesus. And we have proved the fact that he actually conquered most of the known world.

Your turn Lordo. Can you prove anything?

Didn't think so! Back to sleep for you now! Good night! :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Lordo » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:00 pm

Did you know that there are two types of life on earth when you consider how they get their energy to live.

Type one is dependent on the Sun which is used by the plants to grow and in turn for the animals to eaththem and of course we have the animals that eat them. We even have some plants which eat animals.

Type to are the lifeforms that live under the sea and never even venture anywhere near to surface and depend on the energy and the chemicals coming out of the hot vents which are under the sea.

Now sing along all together now.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Paphitis » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:18 pm

Lordo wrote:Did you know that there are two types of life on earth when you consider how they get their energy to live.

Type one is dependent on the Sun which is used by the plants to grow and in turn for the animals to eaththem and of course we have the animals that eat them. We even have some plants which eat animals.

Type to are the lifeforms that live under the sea and never even venture anywhere near to surface and depend on the energy and the chemicals coming out of the hot vents which are under the sea.

Now sing along all together now.



You not all there....
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:55 pm

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:16 pm

Evolution in play.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Life on Earth

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:38 pm

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest