The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:31 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Generally we are very happy to have the EU laws on human rights, they protect us from becoming a dictatorship ...

The EU’s “human rights” hypocrisies have been fully exposed with forced jab policies in some member states, while the enslavement and starvation of the “un-vaxed” has become the norm in the rest!

Start using your brain before you post.


Your rights end where the rights of others start.
And you can always apply to ECHR. How many of you un-vaxed have done so?
Let me guess..... NONE? :lol:

You want to see real violation of human rights? How about depriving the anti-vaxers the right to free medical care when they get seriously ill?

So much for your love and support of human rights!

Go seek a cure for your incomprehension syndrome.

Open mouth, insert foot…

[attachment]foot.jpg[/attachment]

What a fucking clown...
... and for your trolling disease.
Ask for a 2 in 1 discount .


. 8)
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Lordo » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:33 pm

How did a thread on Brexit ended up with vaccination?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21731
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:20 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
That's ok. our police are fine. Of course I don't like them to beat old ladies.

But don't tell me no EU police in any of the 24 EU member states havent beaten up ladies or used undue force.

In the end, you all got done over. And fully deserved I might add.

You keep threatening the UK and trying to embarrass them, then Britain will hit back and it will huirt. Right now you are licking your wounds.

There is one thing you do not understand. If the EU fights the UK, then the UK's partners will fight the EU. And you won't like it because one of those friends is the US, a global superpower. The others are its Crown Monarchs. And France just got fucked over and good riddance to them and the garbage they tried to sell us and rip us off.

I would say the UK won and defeated the EU, and literally nuked the EU. Well played to the UK,


Just admit it. You are jealous of France and Germany. They made it in the EU and you didn't. Good luck to you, stay isolated for as long as you wish. We would be sorry to see you applying to rejoin a few years later.

Version-2-1.jpg


Jeolous? Now what business does Australia have in the EU? Absolutely nothing.

But to humour you, can you guess the disadvantages for uds if we were? We wouldn't be allowed to go to Paris and behave like prats at the climate summit, supporting India to buy our resources. Can you imagine the field day Brussles would have over our border security?

No sorry but the EU isn't for us neither.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:21 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Generally we are very happy to have the EU laws on human rights, they protect us from becoming a dictatorship ...

The EU’s “human rights” hypocrisies have been fully exposed with forced jab policies in some member states, while the enslavement and starvation of the “un-vaxed” has become the norm in the rest!

Start using your brain before you post.


Your rights end where the rights of others start.
And you can always apply to ECHR. How many of you un-vaxed have done so?
Let me guess..... NONE? :lol:

You want to see real violation of human rights? How about depriving the anti-vaxers the right to free medical care when they get seriously ill?


Yes sure, let them apply and be heard in 20 years time if they are lucky, just in time for retirment. :roll:

No need to advertise your luck of knowledge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What marvelous human rights you have!


So you wouldn't wait 20 years? Do tell...
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Kikapu » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:25 am

Paphitis, pretty soon you will be advocating the break up of the United States. :wink:

So, which state should secede from the Union first? :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18013
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Lordo » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:43 am

Kikapu wrote:Paphitis, pretty soon you will be advocating the break up of the United States. :wink:

So, which state should secede from the Union first? :D

It would be logical to deduce that it will be one of the redneck countries as they would be at home with union with Australia. They have similar outlook towards their native populations.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21731
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:20 am

Paphitis wrote: So you wouldn't wait 20 years? Do tell...


Of course not. Assuming you have a valid and clear case e.g. for mandatory vaccines, this shouldn't take more than a few weeks.
But it didn't happen yet. Austria is planning to do it on 1st Feb 22.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/23/poli ... index.html
i doubt they will do it anyway.
Last edited by Pyrpolizer on Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Kikapu » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:24 am

Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Paphitis, pretty soon you will be advocating the break up of the United States. :wink:

So, which state should secede from the Union first? :D

It would be logical to deduce that it will be one of the redneck countries as they would be at home with union with Australia. They have similar outlook towards their native populations.


Texas from time to time make such idiotic suggestions to secede from the Union since the civil war, but they have never tried it, because it would be virtually impossible for it to happen despite there being a mechanism to be able to secede by any state.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18013
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby Get Real! » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:50 am

Damn… I felt that 6.4 earthquake at 3.07am. I got up thinking I was getting dizzy when I noticed the window blind’s cord chain swinging like a pendulum about 10cm each way.

It only lasted for like 20s but it was pretty strong. Research revealed that the epicenter was about 30km west of Akamas.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: BREXIT WHO WILL FOLLOW US NEXT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:32 am

Kikapu wrote:Texas from time to time make such idiotic suggestions to secede from the Union since the civil war, but they have never tried it, because it would be virtually impossible for it to happen despite there being a mechanism to be able to secede by any state.



You can argue they tried - and completely failed - during the power crisis 11 months ago.
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests